Tx1.jpg

C and C

Tx,

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Dont like it m8, it just seems too blurry and filter-y for me, also rather ugly =/.

/J34lY

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
I agree with the two posts above me, not having much luck with these as you did with others are you goku mate :(

/Tofas

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
You do know it says Techo yes? :P

And i quite like it, actually i like it alot!

Nice work budday, keep it up!

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
roffle copters.. saying this makes the guy underneath me look st00pid :D... erm yeh thanks for liking it... i like it too, tbh at this time i dont care bout Tofas and jealys opinions being fair as they seem like a crew.. and i dissed one of there signatures tht every1 else loved :P n im not joking but as soon as i did there like always saying its ****e without a decent reason... misspelled i spose but it was meant to be techno so dj discs.. hense the circular blurs.. god... u ppl...

Tx,

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Noo TX. he means it says TECHO... not TECHNO :(

god us people? are perfect! i know :)

Last edited:

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
EvilGoku said:
roffle copters.. saying this makes the guy underneath me look st00pid :D... erm yeh thanks for liking it... i like it too, tbh at this time i dont care bout Tofas and jealys opinions being fair as they seem like a crew.. and i dissed one of there signatures tht every1 else loved :P n im not joking but as soon as i did there like always saying its ****e without a decent reason... misspelled i spose but it was meant to be techno so dj discs.. hense the circular blurs.. god... u ppl...

Tx,

I dont agree with Jealy all the time, he just seems to have the same taste as me, and if u dont care about our opinions please state that in your top post so i dont have to post next time.

And to be fair, i dont like the theme of it at all, and a few people have said to me they didnt like your car, so you cant just go on by me saying that your car one was bad, as it was truely bad.

Your just not cutting it with these designs.

/Tofas

- Your Reasons

1. Too Plain
2. Stop doing the checked box's at bottom, i think lyrical added it to one of his pieces but not as long and now you'v started doing it. He made it look good, you take it too far.
3. The top is really boring, nothing going of up there.
4. Dont like the blur of it
5. Dont like the idea of you trying to replicate dj decks in a way
6. And my own personal opinion being that i just dont like the idea of it

6 of my opinions on why i dont like it, hope thats enough for you sir.

Last edited:

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
The thing i love about you critques is you clearly know what looks good :D Moving on to my point buddy... look at your signature.. if you know whats hot and whats not.. clearly it doesnt take a boob to make a signature.. so why isnt urs PRO? hmm.. i wonder.. and tbh you really cant crit because im making big peices.. it takes alot more effort.. i beileve ur sig is cut out from ur big peice.. which looked insanely terrible.. not trying to get myself out of this BUT PLEASE IF U KNOW WHAT LOOKS SO GOOD, AS YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO THINK.. YOU DONT JUST SAY IT ABOUT ME EITHER BTW. then please make a decent design or signature

Tx, owned u

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
EvilGoku said:
The thing i love about you critques is you clearly know what looks good :D Moving on to my point buddy... look at your signature.. if you know whats hot and whats not.. clearly it doesnt take a boob to make a signature.. so why isnt urs PRO? hmm.. i wonder.. and tbh you really cant crit because im making big peices.. it takes alot more effort.. i beileve ur sig is cut out from ur big peice.. which looked insanely terrible.. not trying to get myself out of this BUT PLEASE IF U KNOW WHAT LOOKS SO GOOD, AS YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO THINK.. YOU DONT JUST SAY IT ABOUT ME EITHER BTW. then please make a decent design or signature

Tx, owned u

Are you retarded?

Nowhere in my piece did i say i was really good

Knowing whats good and being able to produce good things are two different things you boob,

I dont care if you dont like any work i do, and neither do i care if people think im the worse graphics person in the whole world, but what i do care about is that your getting so dam worked up because one guy dont like your piece.

grow up and stop acting 5 years old.

oh and spelling like one too, i dont mind people spelling wrong when their writing quite abit as its not really important, but when you make a spelling mistake when you only have to type one word which may i add is easy to spell then you really do need to take lessons, come on if you think your so good yourself then create something good and spell the words correctly on it too.

/Tofas

- and for the record, i wasnt critising your attempts to make bigger pieces, i was clearly stating this style your attempting atm is going your way. Wasnt being against you in anyway i was just stating what i thought.

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
he acts 5? you are the one complaining about a spelling mistake ffs. are you saying when you type a sentence on msn / word / anything or writing when at school you have never made an easy mistake? so sorry if your superman but we obviously arent at your high standards.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Loved1 said:
he acts 5? you are the one complaining about a spelling mistake ffs. are you saying when you type a sentence on msn / word / anything or writing when at school you have never made an easy mistake? so sorry if your superman but we obviously arent at your high standards.

Making a mistake when writing fastly in a sentance is different, you make slip up on keys, but its only one dam word

when im writing one word, i do check to make sure i havnt slipt up on a key because its only one word.

Specialy as he's trying to a create a piece everyone likes.

Looks like he didnt even look over it himself, he must of not wanted to look at it or something.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Or maybe, if you were any decent at graphics (not saying that i am) you tend to look at the main frame of the picture and not worry too much about the surroundings. so maybe, as you said, he slipped on a key / forgot about the key (which i do on the odd occasion) and then went over it a 2nd time but only focused on the main frame?

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Loved1 said:
Or maybe, if you were any decent at graphics (not saying that i am) you tend to look at the main frame of the picture and not worry too much about the surroundings. so maybe, as you said, he slipped on a key / forgot about the key (which i do on the odd occasion) and then went over it a 2nd time but only focused on the main frame?

so what your saying is basicaly if your good at graphics the surrounds could be black and plain and you wouldnt notice their black?

stop talking crap.

-End of our war here, not posting directly after each other anymore.

/Tofas

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
me talking crap? your the one who cant get over somebody making a mistake. if you were to work in an office and somebody handed you a document with a spelling mistake on it would you sit there laying into him about it?

NO

-End of our war here, not posting to you anymore as you are a fool

/Loved1

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Loved1 said:
me talking crap? your the one who cant get over somebody making a mistake. if you were to work in an office and somebody handed you a document with a spelling mistake on it would you sit there laying into him about it?

NO

-End of our war here, not posting to you anymore as you are a fool

/Loved1

1. Wars back on
2. ''Beard'' aka Rob laughed at his spelling too.
3. If it was at work and theres spelling mistakes on important documents, id have to ask for it to be fixed as its a little more serious then a spelling mistake in a msn convo.
4. Wars Finished

/Tofas

- Your The Fool, hardly anyone likes you.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
1. No, it really hasnt
2. I dont care. Your dragging it on.
3. I didnt say important document. And this isnt msn
4. War still hasnt finished

/Loved1

- Your the fool, you know why? cos' i couldnt care less :)

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
i like it alot infact, only thing i think cud b improved is the arrows leading into the blur i think they cud do with a sphere motion blur so it makes it like its twisting into the middle, apart for that its a really nice Techno theme.. gg