Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

hussam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2010
Jordan
what he forget to mention was his close m8 matasaka , who he went from sayin is " not his friend" to " he is a close friend" to " he is a tester" ... who he had given custom items with hidden stats to dominate server .... no were else have i seen a gm's m8 get power levled by the gm (on his @ lvled char Raizen) to have a unfair advatnage over other chars .. fair be it if he was just a mod but the char held sabuk wall with his own guild and pked normail players.

this is the last il post on the matter as ive delted your client from my pc . but this thread is just a warning to prospective players to play if they like but not 2 expect much and certainly not donate. this server is a playground for his m8's and the gm himself and not to mention a money spinner.

good day

robedo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2006
what he forget to mention was his close m8 matasaka , who he went from sayin is " not his friend" to " he is a close friend" to " he is a tester" ... who he had given custom items with hidden stats to dominate server .... no were else have i seen a gm's m8 get power levled by the gm (on his @ lvled char Raizen) to have a unfair advatnage over other chars .. fair be it if he was just a mod but the char held sabuk wall with his own guild and pked normail players.

this is the last il post on the matter as ive delted your client from my pc . but this thread is just a warning to prospective players to play if they like but not 2 expect much and certainly not donate. this server is a playground for his m8's and the gm himself and not to mention a money spinner.

good day

let me tell u something about sw sacredwpu had sabuk wall he had GoooR as a leader before masataka joined he joined that clan cause he knew ppl in it so try another 1 and not everyone has all the time in the world to play mir 24/7 like u bums ppl have works or school or kids when u kiddies grow up u will learn all this

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
let me tell u something about sw sacredwpu had sabuk wall he had GoooR as a leader before masataka joined he joined that clan cause he knew ppl in it so try another 1 and not everyone has all the time in the world to play mir 24/7 like u bums ppl have works or school or kids when u kiddies grow up u will learn all this

nicely put robedo

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
FAO MOD /ADMIN on lomcn

FORUM RULES - General Server Chat
MiR 3 - General Server Chat
=================================

You may only using this section to do the following:

Discuss servers that are already online. One (1) thread per server only
Discuss ideas for possible future/upcoming servers
Post opinions and views on servers/server events.
Discuss ideas you have for possible upcoming server(s)
Find potential server team members
RULES
=================================
Global Forum Rules apply
Do not advertise servers in this section
Do not ask for help with server making (use Help section)
No advertising other Mir or game forums
No flaming, prejudices or persecutions towards anyone.

If you fail to comply with these rules you may be given a warning or infraction, or depending on the severity of the offence, possibly an account ban.
Last edited by Tai; 27-12-2010 at 10:40 PM. post origionally made by Kaori

well according to the forum rules flaming of a server is not aloud yet this is exactly what they have done i wish for this topic to be removed from lomcn fully as i dont want anything to do with newdawn on lomcn forums at all now or in the future i do understand that i flamed back so that would be flawing a rule therefore punishable by infractions which is totally upto you if you wanna do this but in the meantime i wish for whole topic to be removed about my newdawn server they had no right posting about it on a forum that has nothing to do with the server

Gigabit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2010
Server rating 1/5
GM Rating 1/5
People on sever 1/5

I don't play many servers and when I do go on a server, the last thing I want to see is a GM being as offensive as the ones here. Not only that, the serve way it is created is boring and dull and yes the server does appear to be all about donations.

come on lomcn moaning about a server that is not on lomcn and this server is not controlled by lomcn and never will be at the end of the day

If thats the case then why did you even bother posting in the Up & Coming section.

This server is pathetic and the people who are running the server are also pathetic and childish, if you want to build a server then don't be a GM on your server and keep out of the server politics, at the rate this server is going it's not going to last very long.

well according to the forum rules flaming of a server is not aloud yet this is exactly what they have done i wish for this topic to be removed from lomcn fully as i dont want anything to do with newdawn on lomcn forums at all now or in the future i do understand that i flamed back so that would be flawing a rule therefore punishable by infractions which is totally upto you if you wanna do this but in the meantime i wish for whole topic to be removed about my newdawn server they had no right posting about it on a forum that has nothing to do with the server

As you so clearly put it, your server has nothing to do with lomcn. Well the people who play the server do and the people who look for servers also use lomcn to get a review of the said server and as you have not created this thread, you are not in a position to be telling anyone what to do and as lomcn is a public forum, you also have no right to be telling people what they can and can't do.

If someone want's to leave a review of your ****ty server here, then it is up to them, at the end of the day you have no say in the matter at all.........

Last edited:

robedo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2006
Server rating 1/5
GM Rating 1/5
People on sever 1/5

I don't play many servers and when I do go on a server, the last thing I want to see is a GM being as offensive as the ones here. Not only that, the serve way it is created is boring and dull and yes the server does appear to be all about donations.

If thats the case then why did you even bother posting in the Up & Coming section.

This server is pathetic and the people who are running the server are also pathetic and childish, if you want to build a server then don't be a GM on your server and keep out of the server politics, at the rate this server is going it's not going to last very long.

As you so clearly put it, your server has nothing to do with lomcn. Well the people who play the server do and the people who look for servers also use lomcn to get a review of the said server and as you have not created this thread, you are not in a position to be telling anyone what to do and as lomcn is a public forum, you also have no right to be telling people what they can and can't do.

If someone want's to leave a review of your ****ty server here, then it is up to them, at the end of the day you have no say in the matter at all.........

Look another dick head who all he does is spam about servers cause there not done his way what a dick head servers are done server owners way if u dont like it then leave just cause its not how u like it dont mean nothing ppl like u all u lot like to do is post crap

Gigabit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2010
Look another dick head who all he does is spam about servers cause there not done his way what a dick head servers are done server owners way if u dont like it then leave just cause its not how u like it dont mean nothing ppl like u all u lot like to do is post crap
Are you a grade A prick or what, I very rarely play servers and certainly don't comment about them that often. So calling me a dickhead because I have a view of a server that is very poorly run, as for saying that the server is created by the owner, what a bloody joke that actually is. Have you ever run a server or even created one, your players are the one's who create your server, as they are the ones that give you feedback on what works and what doesn't.

So yes I have a very valued opinion of this server and even better one of the idiot and brainless person who posted the comment above........

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Are you a grade A prick or what, I very rarely play servers and certainly don't comment about them that often. So calling me a dickhead because I have a view of a server that is very poorly run, as for saying that the server is created by the owner, what a bloody joke that actually is. Have you ever run a server or even created one, your players are the one's who create your server, as they are the ones that give you feedback on what works and what doesn't.

So yes I have a very valued opinion of this server and even better one of the idiot and brainless person who posted the comment above........
well to be honest in all fairness im sure that you dont know any better on how a server should be run at the end of the day every server owner runs their server as they choose there is no right and wrong way to do it although not everyone will be happy with the owners decisions also gigabit if you think that you know so much better on servers why haven't you made one instead of coming on here moaning just cause you don't get your own way. why dont you get a life and stop with the personal attacks towards me i dont appreiciate it if you aint got anything nice to say do us all a favor and keep your comments to yourself you made your point that you dont like server get a life move on and go bug some other servers gamemaster i pitty that person

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
nicely put robedo

FAO MOD /ADMIN on lomcn

Forum mod/admin this douche just double posted. ha. lol.

And why lie your server WAS advertised on here so stfu because your begining to look desperate.

@Robedo

who are you ingame? i bet hes playing you stuff ingame to back him up lol.

@nic

What type of Gm doesnt allow camping a boss because other people need to kill them to.. if people wanted a boss people where camping they should come pvp for like any normal player would.
imo that says it all.. you havent got a clue what your doing just give up please.

Last edited:

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
The rule on camping was there for the fact that the same players was killing boss every spawn and other characters was not getting to kill these bosses at all which to honest isnt fair as everyone should have a equal chance to kill them as the people that do kill them dont share them with anyone else since u left tonight everyone has been alot happier all you did was cause them grief ingame and they also got sick of your moaning now everyone is happier as we are left with a nice game community ingame where everyone gets along and helps each other and it doesnt matter who robedo is ingame.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
The rule on camping was there for the fact that the same players was killing boss every spawn and other characters was not getting to kill these bosses at all which to honest isnt fair as everyone should have a equal chance to kill them as the people that do kill them dont share them with anyone else since u left tonight everyone has been alot happier all you did was cause them grief ingame and they also got sick of your moaning now everyone is happier as we are left with a nice game community ingame where everyone gets along and helps each other and it doesnt matter who robedo is ingame.

lol enjoy your carebare server then

and yes it does matter because he is most likely one of your "test chars" or a mod or a gm or it could be some1 your paying to come back you up on lomcn and i know which one id go for because we all know what your like.

im pleased with the outcome of this thread so this will be my last reply.

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
lol enjoy your carebare server then

and yes it does matter because he is most likely one of your "test chars" or a mod or a gm or it could be some1 your paying to come back you up on lomcn and i know which one id go for because we all know what your like.

im pleased with the outcome of this thread so this will be my last reply.

nah tony i dont need to pay people to back me up or ask this person is acting off thier own back and i wont disclose who robedo is

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
FAO MOD /ADMIN on lomcn

This thread is being Moderated. Atm, its staying put for now as it is valid.

Cant see much flaming, Just heated discussions. You should understand that as a server owner, your going to be confronted with alot of these situations.

Gigabit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2010
well to be honest in all fairness im sure that you dont know any better on how a server should be run at the end of the day every server owner runs their server as they choose there is no right and wrong way to do it although not everyone will be happy with the owners decisions also gigabit if you think that you know so much better on servers why haven't you made one instead of coming on here moaning just cause you don't get your own way. why dont you get a life and stop with the personal attacks towards me i dont appreiciate it if you aint got anything nice to say do us all a favor and keep your comments to yourself you made your point that you dont like server get a life move on and go bug some other servers gamemaster i pitty that person
Put it this way, I can build a server and have it up and running in less than 24 hours with content to keep the players happy for a month. I've chosen not to on the simple basis, that King files are bugged to hell and 3.55 no one is really interested in these files, due to the lack of new spells.

As for a personal attack on you, no mate it's an attack on the server and if you are taking it as a personal response, then you clearly have a mental disorder. As for bugging you, keep thinking that I have, as I have not once spoke with you on here or in game, so yet again your mental disorder is making you believe things that are not real.

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Put it this way, I can build a server and have it up and running in less than 24 hours with content to keep the players happy for a month. I've chosen not to on the simple basis, that King files are bugged to hell and 3.55 no one is really interested in these files, due to the lack of new spells.

As for a personal attack on you, no mate it's an attack on the server and if you are taking it as a personal response, then you clearly have a mental disorder. As for bugging you, keep thinking that I have, as I have not once spoke with you on here or in game, so yet again your mental disorder is making you believe things that are not real.

well if thats the case why dont you keep your opinions to yourself and dont make comments about me as you know nothing about me like you said
I have not once spoke with you on here or in game
why dont you get a life and stop giving comments about something you you completely nothing about funny how you comment on a server ive just noticed that you have not even been on as i know that is a fact

Last edited:

Gigabit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2010
well if thats the case why dont you keep your opinions to yourself and dont make comments about me as you know nothing about me like you said why dont you get a life and stop giving comments about something you you completely nothing about funny how you comment on a server ive just noticed that you have not even been on as i know that is a fact
Really and you know what my Char name is do you, funny that isn't it. See your believing things in your own mind that are there, when clearly they are not, so no it's not fact at all. Also as we live in a country that has freedom of expression, then I will freely express my opinion on your server and now the lack of maturity in your own mindset increase that opinion even further.

robedo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2006

lmao like u slagged of extreme server yet thats been running for years so shows what u know dosent it dick head im only a grade A prick to ppl like u yeh i have made a server and ppl do make the server but when u get pricks like u and the other pricks like u who cause trouble for the other players so the feed back on your post is full of crap then isnt it

Status
Not open for further replies.