No job :( asses lol

smoochy boys on tour

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
dude. sorry to hear you loosing your job. but get off your high horse beats working in a fish factory for £5.73 ahour your lucky you dont have to work in these such places

How dare people have aspirations of working somewhere other than a ****ty factory.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
dude. sorry to hear you loosing your job. but get off your high horse beats working in a fish factory for £5.73 ahour your lucky you dont have to work in these such places

i worked in mcdonalds when i was 16 does that count lol? iv had **** jobs when i was younger lol, but studied hard through college and uni as i didnt want a job like that.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
i worked in mcdonalds when i was 16 does that count lol? iv had **** jobs when i was younger lol, but studied hard through college and uni as i didnt want a job like that.
end of the day, in todays climate your qualifications mean sqwat theres proberly a thousand people which have gone for jobs which your are applying. any job is better then nothing

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
end of the day, in todays climate your qualifications mean sqwat theres proberly a thousand people which have gone for jobs which your are applying. any job is better then nothing

Is that what you keep telling yourself while you work in your fish factory?

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton

i willl agree yes any job is better than nothing, but my qualifcations do mean something obviously, i wouldnt be getting interviews for programming jobs if they didnt.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
i willl agree yes any job is better than nothing, but my qualifcations do mean something obviously, i wouldnt be getting interviews for programming jobs if they didnt.
Dosnt always mean you'll get the job. may get you through the door but thats about it

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Is that what you keep telling yourself while you work in your fish factory?
What gives you the right to take this piss liandrin get your head out of your own arse, atleast he has a job and can be bothered to put the effort in.

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
i had an interview today and got offered the job an hour later :) as an IT support team leader, 23k a year starting rate which im very happy with :)

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
Ah, good to hear you got sorted out rather quickly, congrats. ^^

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
worked out way quicker than i expected, was so shocked. Shall be going out tonight to get rather drunk to celebrate :) you can lock the thread if u want lol.