nwu server 1.9 online 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Moved to the correct section.

SamBo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2005
burnley
can anyone upload an exe please? im pushed for space on on harddrive and dont fancy downloading 800+ meg, thank-you-please :eek:)

SamBo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2005
burnley
yup just started it in DAP. a steady 20 kbs lmao about 10 hours to download -.- can safely can f**k that

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Maybe your best off posting just the exe to get onto the server, rather than the whole client because of the slow speed it downloads. :eek:

hassis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2006
ok hera is the client exe ip 81.196.35.206
end server name Dreamserver in 10 minit i gone upload exe for ypu to www.dreamserver.lx.ro ;) or goo to my e-mail adres end i geve it for you ther ;)

jane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 28, 2003
Great Britain
would be so bad if there was some mobs lol i was running round finding the odd mob here and there.....needs more tbh

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
not to be cheeky but this server needs some serious work done to it....doesn't seem to be great and u needa fix the npc's in BW....allows you to shout out for free.....and also tele npc doesn't charge money... for some tele's

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
hassis said:
Nwu server 1.9 online 24/7 Web srie www.dreameserver.lx.ro forum www.hassis.lx.ro see you there ;)

I havnt been on it myself hassis but by the replies i can tell you havnt added much yourself and probebly would be best shuting the server down intill you know more about mir and are able to use the files to full use.

Please add more while learning in the meanwhile, maybe get a serverteam together which you could learn alot from.

Good-luck

Its only advice you dont have to do as i say :bounce:

/Tofas

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
good advice tofas, not much more i can add to this only take your time makin a sever, dont rush it and most of all keep it hosted

lif

hassis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2006
i put the full client & tha ledu client hoo want to plei go to pley for evre reclamations pls posted in the server forum www.hassis.lx.ro the web is nat online becose i warck on har is onli dawnload tha client & full client i heav 3 4 online & tha server is up 2 days web www.dreamserver.lx.ro & www.dreameserver.lx.ro ho want to pley we meth ther ;) for evri informatin of server postet in server forum ;)

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
hassis. if you want people to use your forums etc i think whatever you write on it should be translated first buddy :) (not having a dig at ya but its hard to understand you)

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
He should also have a warning for not posting the correct information which is needed. If it's not knowing the language fluently thats the problem, just type it into a translator :)

I hope it's a good server and I'm sure you'll go far with a few more language skills :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.