*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
why carnt i go onto the server isit down
its up, sometimes the login gate shows con closed, not sure why... jsut try again

he said he had 2 make them uber slow, or make Aspeed slow.

tbh id prefer if Aspeed was slow.

cus at the moment, they are NO help at all, defensive or offensive. Mob is dead b4 they even reach it, and they only hit in a line, so i dont see how there defensive? they dont lure any mobs off you. also their HP aint too good, so again i dunno how their defensive.

tbh all that needed changing was their power abit less.
ye i know i said lower the a.speed and power .. he said no walk speed lol, like i said ill re do them when im ingame later, doin soem otehr updates atm

lol yeh and the offensive one got the weakest attck and probably just as slow, and the defensive ones as you call them stood by and watched me fighting and did nothing so clearly not defensive in any way.
i will re look at them when im back ingame l8r m8... we all know tumas useless. i think im probably gonna have to remove 1 of the pets, so u only summon 2... as 3 is abit 2 much.

Server still way to unbalenced for that reason i am leaveing, Gl with server tho.
wot exactly is unbalanced about it?

lol i love ppl like u, never give reasons or tell the admin wot the problem is so it could be fixed... jsut cry and say OMG IM LEAVIN IT SUCKS!

cya then i guess.

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
There should be an easier way of changing sub class without having to go back to level 40 (just within war / wiz / tao sub classes) coz they're all still being changed n stuff.. maybe a little quest to let you "change your ways" or something? i know alot of people who picked classes right at the start when the server was new and have regretted doing so

THEONEANDONLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
There should be an easier way of changing sub class without having to go back to level 40 (just within war / wiz / tao sub classes) coz they're all still being changed n stuff.. maybe a little quest to let you "change your ways" or something? i know alot of people who picked classes right at the start when the server was new and have regretted doing so

no coz then u be getting lvl60 bersk wars changing to assians class ( coz assains own at lvl60 ) just for the fact they can kill really really fast.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
yeh i was thinking of this, until i realised people will pick the best subclass for leveling, until they are what 60+? then just changed to the crapest lvler but hardest hitter.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i was gonna add this... but some ppl will abuse it like EF and strido has said... assasine rly rape at high lvl with such massive dc boosts...

i was thinkin of addin it to game point npc... and takin u back to level 50, but wouldnt go ne higher than that rly.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Cant see anyone using it still though. I mean, it's not exactly easy lvling anyway.

I'm only 55 but don't think I'd drop 5 levels just to become a Berserker

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Dunno where it's me or the server, probably me, although I don't get it on any other server...but lag is terrible for me and has been the last few days or so. I've also started laggin out loads.

Anyway I'm kinda gettin sick of it for other reasons, such as you can't kill a boss/level unless you devote your life to leveling. Most quests (i.e. pet quest) requires to you to kill boss(s).

You get there and it's either being camped 24/7 by higher levels or you manage to get there, start killing it and then some lifeless fag like Pow1 comes and pk's u. Nearly 3 hitted me. Managed to get away, but then, as usual I lag out and die.

My point is (nothing to do with lag, as it's probably my connection) unless you play 24/7 to get the levels in (Pow1 etc.) you don't really have a chance with the game...

Just kinda sucks tbh, I don't like playing Mir day in day out. I play it when I get bored and as something to do with free time. It's not my life. Yet it seems it has to be your life to play at all, unless you wanna stand in SZ the whole time.

That's not a pop at the server btw just sayin how it is.

Last edited:

AnDy/Trance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2004
Pattaya, Thailand
Dunno where it's me or the server, probably me, although I don't get it on any other server...but lag is terrible for me and has been the last few days or so. I've also started laggin out loads.

Anyway I'm kinda gettin sick of it for other reasons, such as you can't kill a boss/level unless you devote your life to leveling. Most quests (i.e. pet quest) requires to you to kill boss(s).

You get there and it's either being camped 24/7 by higher levels or you manage to get there, start killing it and then some lifeless fag like Pow1 comes and pk's u. Nearly 3 hitted me. Managed to get away, but then, as usual I lag out and die.

My point is (nothing to do with lag, as it's probably my connection) unless you play 24/7 to get the levels in (Pow1 etc.) you don't really have a chance with the game...

Just kinda sucks tbh, I don't like playing Mir day in day out. I play it when I get bored and as something to do with free time. It's not my life. Yet it seems it has to be your life to play at all, unless you wanna stand in SZ the whole time.

if this is how you feel, MMORPGs aint the games for you...not just mirm all mmo revolve around lvls

i suggest a shooter or summin

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
1v1 fights are ok, but mass fights its a joke ur dead in 2secs? 2 ,met and any 1 on the server is dead, realy needs looking at.. drops off body shud be upped imo, also 18 level kill thing so u cant murder on any 1 lower then 20lvls stops noobs makin ppl red.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
1v1 fights are ok, but mass fights its a joke ur dead in 2secs? 2 ,met and any 1 on the server is dead, realy needs looking at.. drops off body shud be upped imo, also 18 level kill thing so u cant murder on any 1 lower then 20lvls stops noobs makin ppl red.
so.... w8 lemem get this right

u want me to make stats + spells weaker so u dont die in mass fights... but then ull moan that u cant kill any1 1v1?

so basically i cant win, ppl will moan wotever i do?

thats got nothing to do with server tho, that is how mir as a game is.... its the same on EVERY online game, appart from the 1s that u can pay for levels/items.

i rly dont see the point in ur post, other than u liek 2 spam -.-

Update-

-2nd part of Pet tamer quest added... quite a long 1 and pretty hard
-Sabuk cave + items added

http://OldSkool.alphafrag.co.uk/SWMap.zip
extract to maps

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
my main issue with the server atm is... it seems thers hardly any rare items..
i think the drop rate shud b halfed, cus its just too easy to get kit :S

THEONEANDONLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
red is nothing on here so dont no why your worried about going red. use the npc in teleland to collect the items and get white.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006

zring(ownage 1 ingame) zwheel(ownage 1ingame)
ha is going for 1.2billion so yeh its rare
para/pros not 1 pro ingame 2paras yeh they r rare
ice items are pretty rare
guildhelmet/stones r rare
all mir items uber rare non ingame

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills

Well, expect the effort you put in the game to show on your character. Work hard, gain your reward, stay in sz all day complaining , get pked.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Aye items are rare, i think there is one pro though, yet i dont know what happened to it.

I look forward to trying sw cave soon.

/Gandi

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Z items are rare - 3 ingame?
oma items are rare - none ingame?
mir items are rare - none ingame?

challenge weap/armor - none ingame

no1 has full -SR set either, level 55+ SR items r rare

gonna add in hell set when ive properly sorted hellcave

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
its up, sometimes the login gate shows con closed, not sure why... jsut try again

ye i know i said lower the a.speed and power .. he said no walk speed lol, like i said ill re do them when im ingame later, doin soem otehr updates atm

i will re look at them when im back ingame l8r m8... we all know tumas useless. i think im probably gonna have to remove 1 of the pets, so u only summon 2... as 3 is abit 2 much.

wot exactly is unbalanced about it?

lol i love ppl like u, never give reasons or tell the admin wot the problem is so it could be fixed... jsut cry and say OMG IM LEAVIN IT SUCKS!

cya then i guess.

When did i cry and suggest it sucks? i just stated i beleave it to be way to unbalenced. I evan wished you goodluck, If at anystage i think the server becomes balanced then i shell return, I am most proberly going back to euro for abit now anyway.

The thing i find unfair about this server and i have tested this,

Mate on one pc, me on the other, Mate uses lvl 50 mage, i use lvl 58 paper, in pvp mage wins,

I then log on the mage and mate on paper, The mage wins again, 8 level difference, yet the mage will win everytime, and outpot the papers attacks with ease. The paper finds it hard to outpot the mage due to sh1t shield and some spells really do hit hard, some can evan 1-2hit most the time with good mc.

I don't play a server to get 1hitted by a wiz, i expect a warr 2 1hit me, but never a wiz..

Anyway goodluck