*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
thats got nothing to do with server tho, that is how mir as a game is.... its the same on EVERY online game, appart from the 1s that u can pay for levels/items.

i rly dont see the point in ur post, other than u liek 2 spam -.-

Yeah, cos that was spam.

@Whoever has said all MMORPG's are like this then, I beg to differ....how many have you played? I haven't played many myself but the ones I have are all different.

WoW...not hard to get to 70.
Mir 2 Euro/Oficial Game...not hard to get an average level, and once there, there isn't a great difference in levels, seeing as max was 50ish over what, 7 years.
EQ...not hard to get 60, plus the pvp system is entirely different anyway.

Yes, levels have a lot do with MMO's but not to the degree that you have to be the highest level ingame to do anything.

Last edited:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Mages need fixed.. I'm not one to complain but level 46 warriors can one hit me and I'm level 56... my attacks barely hurt anybody since everybody has complained about how overpowered mages are so now my Flame Field does **** all damage to anything as do my other spells.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
Z items are rare - 3 ingame?
oma items are rare - none ingame?
mir items are rare - none ingame?

challenge weap/armor - none ingame

no1 has full -SR set either, level 55+ SR items r rare

gonna add in hell set when ive properly sorted hellcave
yeh but like thers kits from 40-75? all loads of them ingame. i think things shud start to get rarer at like 50.. but 2late now anyway. nvm

AnDy/Trance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2004
Pattaya, Thailand
although sabuk items got addeda few hours ago, already 2 armors ingame and all high lvls flocking to TM lol.

1 dominant guild so boring, whether your in it or not

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Lol. Sabuk items nearly always make things unbalanced in favour of the sabuk guild.

On here, they're better than the level 65 items for each class(?), and you can wear them at low levels.
I'm guildless anyway. Be happy to be in any active guild atm (Y).

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Wouldn't really Say TM was dominant guild as of yesterday. Although havnt been on since SW cave. We were still being outnumbered the majoirty of the time against LS.
If they're letting any old tom dick and harry in, that'll suck. But i really doubt it.
We'll see.
/Gandi

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
although sabuk items got addeda few hours ago, already 2 armors ingame and all high lvls flocking to TM lol.

1 dominant guild so boring, whether your in it or not
i cant control how items drop lol -_-

Mages need fixed.. I'm not one to complain but level 46 warriors can one hit me and I'm level 56... my attacks barely hurt anybody since everybody has complained about how overpowered mages are so now my Flame Field does **** all damage to anything as do my other spells.
a lvl46 warrior can no way 1hit a mage, i tested dc240 lk9... took me a fs+tdb 2 kill a wiz (each hit doin around half hp)... a lvl46 war has like 140dc if that...

meteor strike can take ne where between 1/3 to 2/3 hp...
FF also hurts a lot.

Aye items are rare, i think there is one pro though, yet i dont know what happened to it.

I look forward to trying sw cave soon.

/Gandi
it was banned cause the char abused an exploit.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
I really Dislike it when people say "omg Meteor 1 hit me .." ...

Meteor is 5 hits over 3 seconds with a casting time of 2 seconds and a recov time of 2 seconds ...

Thats 5 hits in 7 Seconds ... I can assure you a Berserker can put out twice that Damage in 7 seconds .. or maybe Triple if Assassin ...

Choose a Class that suits you .. we have specifically kept standard Mage/Priest/Knight (Wizard/Tao/Warrior) ingame for people who dont wish to use the variety of other classes ...

Its not an alternative to a regular 2.3 Server .. its a 2.3 Server with Additional Options ...

On another Note :

If I up certain Pet Speeds , they'll pwn everyone in PvP .. If i reduce their attack speed you wont be able to keep up in lvling ...

I decided its better for you to be able to lvl with Uber pets (by luring onto your defensive Angels) , than have your pets hitting people for crap damage AND hitting mobs for crap damage

I have tested EVERY subclass myself , I wrote the Script for the subclass system Months ago .. I'm not blindly making decisions im trying to find a Balance between ability to lvl and ability to pvp ...

HealingOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2005
a lvl46 warrior can no way 1hit a mage, i tested dc240 lk9... took me a fs+tdb 2 kill a wiz (each hit doin around half hp)... a lvl46 war has like 140dc if that...

meteor strike can take ne where between 1/3 to 2/3 hp...
FF also hurts a lot.

Tbh i am lvl 57 papermage an i got 123mc with that mc ff ms an blizz all suck.

the spells need fixin

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
but the defensive pet is SO slow its just useless.. ud lvl faster with no pets than luring onto a defensive pet, and they stand still in a pvp. which kinda sucks also lol

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Its just a case of everybody wanting their class to own.

Imo, its not going to happen, classes are basicaly as balanced as they can possibly be.

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
but the defensive pet is SO slow its just useless.. ud lvl faster with no pets than luring onto a defensive pet, and they stand still in a pvp. which kinda sucks also lol

said about that earlyer, they've made it that because they are " DEFENSIVE " not attacking, so they shouldnt really move much, as they are to diffend u, but when u run to get a lure, and u need them because oyur stuck, they're no where to be seen, and as for pvp.... aint even worth the mana on them lol.

/Zorin

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
liked server untill now.... SAbuk cave/items wat a joke
about 15 hours sw cave bin in, and tehres 6 items already, these items are the best items realy.. lets face it, there has good as zitems, (Heavenarmor) and theres 6 alrdy.. its ruined the server, not only is it good exp but u av 1/40k off chance of these items droping, witch isnt that much wen ur mass killing mobs.. cus ppl will be mass killin cus the exp is too good not 2 hunt there, so give it a week near enuff every tm will have a sw kit. stupidly good kit.. ruind the server imo

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
i'd rather have 3 of the Tbolting ones (that don't do lightning and actually move) than the others.. and without the pets palas would suck and there'd be no point.. the buffs basically do nothing because you don't have any SC either UE adds like 3-4 DC for me lol

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
liked server untill now.... SAbuk cave/items wat a joke
about 15 hours sw cave bin in, and tehres 6 items already, these items are the best items realy.. lets face it, there has good as zitems, (Heavenarmor) and theres 6 alrdy.. its ruined the server, not only is it good exp but u av 1/40k off chance of these items droping, witch isnt that much wen ur mass killing mobs.. cus ppl will be mass killin cus the exp is too good not 2 hunt there, so give it a week near enuff every tm will have a sw kit. stupidly good kit.. ruind the server imo
1/40k? soz who gave u drop files?

sabuk items were only put ingame yesterday, its not hard to tweak the stats abit if they r too high for their rarity... i will see how many have droped in a few days before i go adjustin there stats.

fear all u do is moan moan and moan... 1st wiz own.. then wiz suck... then sabuk sucks cause tis not worth goin for, then sabuk sucks evne more cause the prizes r silly.. shall i just give u like 100-100 stated items and let u rule server maybe then ull be happy

Its just a case of everybody wanting their class to own..
this man has said it the best.

Tbh i am lvl 57 papermage an i got 123mc with that mc ff ms an blizz all suck.

the spells need fixin
they need fixin... aha.... ms nearly 1hits a tao/warrior

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
1/40k? soz who gave u drop files?

sabuk items were only put ingame yesterday, its not hard to tweak the stats abit if they r too high for their rarity... i will see how many have droped in a few days before i go adjustin there stats.

fear all u do is moan moan and moan... 1st wiz own.. then wiz suck... then sabuk sucks cause tis not worth goin for, then sabuk sucks evne more cause the prizes r silly.. shall i just give u like 100-100 stated items and let u rule server maybe then ull be happy

this man has said it the best.

they need fixin... aha.... ms nearly 1hits a tao/warrior
u told me u made them 1/10k then u made them 4 times harder thats 1/40k u fool.. i moan? every person agrees abotu sw items except tm.. ur server is so unbalanced its a joke, yesterday i was on my lvl 61 war with 256 dc, and a paladan lvl 50 with about 120dc made me tt? cus his pets r fking insane..
im fighting pow and vent, vent curses is me near enuff every hit 4 22seconds while pows cavin my head in, cus curse is stupid..
wen we fight in town we get noobs runnin in and cursin a gms do **** all, makes me wonder y i keep tellin u bugs dnt get no fukin thnx for it.. u dont ban ur mates, fusion was exploitin with specop 4 protectonring/mirsword and he gets *** all? yeh hes alrdy had 2 chars banned cus of it, dont he learn the 3rd time? hanz necky is 100% corrupt, he told me he got off et, 2days later he sayin he bought it.. ive never had 1 item drop + stat and he has had a recall necky drop luck +3? lol yeah rite.. pork got teled out of fox bos yesterday into woods i pm all gm see whos on and hanz was.. i said "thnk ur funny" then he goes offline.. i get stick off sayuri everytime im in sz, i start givin it back and ben comes " ill ban u if u dnt stfu ".. how do we know wat items are legit? i fount a fuking mirsword on barnys char.. wtf, brings me 2 belive that pows para isnt legit either.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
while pows cavin my head in

That made me lol. Thanks for that

Ben you have made mages suck balls, so much so that I've decided to make a Paladin lol. You say MeteorStrike owns... that maybe so - but do you know how hard it is to get a MeteorStrike off successfully; if a mob hits you it turns off, if another player hits you it turns off, if you do get it casted and get hit it stops. It's crap, make a spell worth having that's a hard hitter - LIKE FF.

Although I disagree that the server is corrupt unless it's been done EXTREMELY discretely. Items do drop added, I got an SC+4 Sabre the other day.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
u told me u made them 1/10k then u made them 4 times harder thats 1/40k u fool.. i moan? every person agrees abotu sw items except tm.. ur server is so unbalanced its a joke, yesterday i was on my lvl 61 war with 256 dc, and a paladan lvl 50 with about 120dc made me tt? cus his pets r fking insane..
im fighting pow and vent, vent curses is me near enuff every hit 4 22seconds while pows cavin my head in, cus curse is stupid..
wen we fight in town we get noobs runnin in and cursin a gms do **** all, makes me wonder y i keep tellin u bugs dnt get no fukin thnx for it.. u dont ban ur mates, fusion was exploitin with specop 4 protectonring/mirsword and he gets *** all? yeh hes alrdy had 2 chars banned cus of it, dont he learn the 3rd time? hanz necky is 100% corrupt, he told me he got off et, 2days later he sayin he bought it.. ive never had 1 item drop + stat and he has had a recall necky drop luck +3? lol yeah rite.. pork got teled out of fox bos yesterday into woods i pm all gm see whos on and hanz was.. i said "thnk ur funny" then he goes offline.. i get stick off sayuri everytime im in sz, i start givin it back and ben comes " ill ban u if u dnt stfu ".. how do we know wat items are legit? i fount a fuking mirsword on barnys char.. wtf, brings me 2 belive that pows para isnt legit either.

Loooooools

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England

ahahahhaa, i fell off my chair and now my arm hurts, god tahts awsume. loves you for that :agree: .

/zorin