Onimusha saerver

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Blade ll

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
Canada BC
This is a very good server! ( I tryed it i was like :drool:
:m******: Is it up?

Last edited:

mrj6000

theyve nicked my UNRELEASED homezone.
added you.
make ur own hzs. can you remove the homezone, and make ur ****ing own, or give me some sort of credit?

Last edited:

mrj6000

if theyre shadow files then i dont think mamamia1 will b v happy..
+no one play until theyve got rid of my hz.

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
MichaelJ said:
if theyre shadow files then i dont think mamamia1 will b v happy..
+no one play until theyve got rid of my hz.
lol im playing wether its ur homezone or not, nowt against u ,

How the fk they steal an unreleased 1?

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
I look in the .ini on their site and its set up to play Lionheart :P So even if I wanted to play I couldnt :P

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
is still go the files and i dont like ****ers that use them...close server or expect emediatly lag

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
they wernt shadows files how wud he get shadows files, they were better then his. The host hu was hosting this b4 he quit is now helpin wit lionheart so tht may explain why its setup for lion-heart ..... maybe =S

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
mamamia1 said:
is still go the files and i dont like ****ers that use them...close server or expect emediatly lag

Dos ftw? :/

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Nah its gone tbh people moaned it was BETA! u sad pricks why moan moan moan so what mon drop wasnt 100% done.....and either was NPCS.......but 2weeks of my OWN doing no files was stolen yes i used your home zone thought it was minters...........i have files still if u wanna host or have files 2 **** with add me and ask byebye maybe up 4 chrismas i dunno......might host my self.....