Online Servers! Created By JD

Status
Not open for further replies.

gillby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
i think u should fiddle with ur background on the website n rather than having the 2 lines top n bottom make a diamond shape, make them X for xtralist... just me being anal :p

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
Congratulations 79,000 visitors this month this means i can see people use it and can see its now on google yahoo etc etc , and i will be thinking of making this for other games if ppl can give me the ports that the game runs on etc please pm me

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
Thank you mate.

I hate to keep bringing this up but its coming up to pay day shortly and eny donations wud be great just visit the site to see wat u gain.
i hate to keep asking u xxx

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
Hey guys long time no post just to keep you informed you may experience some errors with your signitures this is becuase i have made some new ones to replace them ****e old ones but i need to edit text colours etc

Alien

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2008
Nice they look ok i guess but yeh as you stated the font colour needs editing.

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
All fixed now! thank you lol noticed all my rep has been wiped give back if u gave in first place would be great. :) thanxs guys

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Yeah that looks alright nice job :) Maybe make it abit smaller though seems awfully large for what info it tells you

/Zen2

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
i have made it bigger for advertisement purposes only you see i want it to catch peoples eyes.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
What does this do that Kaori's doesn't?

Other than this has a owner that keeps asking for donations.

/Ash

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
tofas my server count isnt ****e like his so there you go and i ask for donations cos i aint fkin rich irl so im giving u summit free and a lil bit of cash to support the webserver only like 3£ i m not asking for 100's of pounds so dont even go there also i think you will find my site has more hits the kaoris ever had:
people can actually understand my system i have had feed back from mir 2 and 3 people saying thanks for instructions can actually understand which ports to foward etc.. Kaori gives u *** all :
check this out 4 a start this just show what fkes use his gear plus he a complete nob he started crying cos i have mir servers on mine that he did on his:
www.statbrain.com/www.kaorimir.com/
www.statbrain.com/www.xtralist.net/

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
tofas my server count isnt ****e like his so there you go and i ask for donations cos i aint fkin rich irl so im giving u summit free and a lil bit of cash to support the webserver only like 3£ i m not asking for 100's of pounds so dont even go there also i think you will find my site has more hits the kaoris ever had:
people can actually understand my system i have had feed back from mir 2 and 3 people saying thanks for instructions can actually understand which ports to foward etc.. Kaori gives u *** all :
check this out 4 a start this just show what fkes use his gear plus he a complete nob he started crying cos i have mir servers on mine that he did on his:
www.statbrain.com/www.kaorimir.com/
www.statbrain.com/www.xtralist.net/

What does it matter about hits? I'm asking what yours does that Kaori's doesn't. Hits only show that people are visiting your site, it doesn't show how many users your system has. Those 79,000 hits you are bragging about, it doesn't mean it's had 79,000 users, it means 79,000 connections have been made to your site.

You keep saying about Kaori being a nob.. but have you read half of your posts? Their filled with abuse and swearing like a Chav infront of his mates. You Sir, are the nob.

You may of had feedback from people, but i ASSURE you, Kaori has had tons of feedback from the work he did.

/Ash

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
New siggy is just plain ugly, its way too big and empty, why not small, simple, crisp and clean? It doesn't need to be big. Its purpose is to state your chars name, server and IP. So make it display just that. Also big doesnt make it eye catching, look at LeoCrashers ones, they were 50% size of yours, and stood out, they were vibrant, and different, so they stood out.

Also when you say "ad purposes" do you mean like personal ads, or just to Advertise your site more :S? If to Advertise your site more, no it doesn't need to be, as you've clearly stated many, (i mean many) your site gets a lot of clicks daily, it will keep itself up and running now. If you mean like server ads etc. then no. It will look tacky and ugly.

Also can I ask, even though I'm not a moderator of this section not to slag other people off... especially moderators. It can, and possibly will earn you a warning/infraction.

Edit:
No offence if you cannot afford to pay £3 a month for a web host.. that is just shocking. You shouldn't need to ask for donations for a number that small. You can win that with £1 on the slot machines for little kids! Surely you could chuck a advert in somewhere related to your site only on the main page or something? That would earn you a couple of penny's.

Last edited:

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
mate its £7.00 as im on a reseller account so get it right mate and i do have a familly to feed etc and rent to pay...

edit: and if your a mod no you dont get treated like fukin royalty your just there to keep things in order otherwise your like all of us

Last edited:

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
No offence if you cannot afford to pay £3 a month for a web host.. that is just shocking. You shouldn't need to ask for donations for a number that small. You can win that with £1 on the slot machines for little kids! Surely you could chuck a advert in somewhere related to your site only on the main page or something? That would earn you a couple of penny's.

I think he means if you donate he only asks for a small amount from each person, e.g £3.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
New siggy is just plain ugly, its way too big and empty, why not small, simple, crisp and clean? It doesn't need to be big. Its purpose is to state your chars name, server and IP. So make it display just that. Also big doesnt make it eye catching, look at LeoCrashers ones, they were 50% size of yours, and stood out, they were vibrant, and different, so they stood out.

Also when you say "ad purposes" do you mean like personal ads, or just to Advertise your site more :S? If to Advertise your site more, no it doesn't need to be, as you've clearly stated many, (i mean many) your site gets a lot of clicks daily, it will keep itself up and running now. If you mean like server ads etc. then no. It will look tacky and ugly.

Also can I ask, even though I'm not a moderator of this section not to slag other people off... especially moderators. It can, and possibly will earn you a warning/infraction.

Edit:

well hes got the only one thats up atm so give him a break yeah ?
i think you should make it look like leocrasher's one though :) they were amazing. Would it be possible for you to make it show char level and stats? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.