Phone Call

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Well not We'll.

- Well mate hows things ?

- We'll take a walk to the shop to get some sweets.

Not trying to be a ****, but it annoyed me.

I concur to this.

I also agree to the fact that Mir Revenge should be forcefully destroyed by a really big mechanical robot then savagely attacked by a series of raging wolves.

That's my personal opinion.

Setro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
removed
ring him up for a chat

dont be a prize idiot, do not post others phone numbers on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
removed obvious reasons
ring him up for a chat
aha , whos numbers that?

And I also agree , someone needs to get the T Virus into the building where MR is hosted and jopefully Lapta's house , and maybe , just maybe (dont get too excited) we'll have a Trident and/or zombies kill everyone in both the hosting company and tyhe residence ...

Ahh , to dream ^_^'

You know the funniest thing is , im sure people would pay you , yes actually rally up a collection fund , to just delete MR from the face of the earth ... lawl ... you could make a killing ^_^'

Last edited by a moderator:

Setro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
aha , whos numbers that?

And I also agree , someone needs to get the T Virus into the building where MR is hosted and jopefully Lapta's house , and maybe , just maybe (dont get too excited) we'll have a Trident and/or zombies kill everyone in both the hosting company and tyhe residence ...

Ahh , to dream ^_^'

You know the funniest thing is , im sure people would pay you , yes actually rally up a collection fund , to just delete MR from the face of the earth ... lawl ... you could make a killing ^_^'
its laptwats home number or atleast its the number registered to his house

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
dont post peoples phone numbers on here guys and gals iam sure if someone randomly posted your phone number on a public forum you wouldnt be happy.

also why ask someone to remove a number when your quoting it in your replys ?

Last edited:

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
i already have lapta's number as he gave it to me himself, and thats not the right number,
Admin lock this thread please
End Of
-Dan

Last edited:

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
id love 2 see some1 ruin mir revenge, would be so so so so funny.

but even funnier, would be seein lapta cry cause he cant scam ne more donations outta ppl.

when i started readin this thread i actually thought something wonderful had happened.

I remember when a few players awhile ago managed to get unlimited gamegold and get the best kit, flooded the server with rare items.. which caused him to wipe and lose a fair few players. :D

:mooned: :mooned:

CripplePatrol

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2003
yup Loz was me & some friends :P Redthunder,Frisky(Me) and Pow lol
-Dan

nah u got that from an error which was funny, loz (who isnt you lol....) and myself etc had access to unlimited GG and stuff long before that, making our "chinese chars" killing ppl etc :D RT only got the loadsa GG on jamie's inability to read numbers a while after! We had already traded plenty of ripped items by that point and pretty much ****ed the economy then anyways.

Echo also coded in some goldchest giving npc's for his own personal use which he also flooded into the game over time too bless his cotton socks.

images354te9.jpg

images209yo6.jpg

and so on.
ah ye i was Jewbacca btw, ty to "Jesuslol" for sending us the screens :P

edit: and yeah the above loz is the loz i know!!! not that other random who got GG after we all left XD

Last edited:

CripplePatrol

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2003
oh ye the npc gold 1 too. Bless Jamie, he so stupid he couldn't even do a simple item trace or check his npc scripts lol.

I remember that Gobby person whinging about poison being too good, the nobber didnt even notice i was using the GMPKBlade while using it.
echoscreenfg0.jpg

Last edited:

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
yeh :P jamie* gave Red like 9999999999 game gold on his noob & kitted us out, fun times :P also is wasn't that :P jamie deleated 999m from red & used the command @GiveGold (GameGold) thinking it was the cash command lol silly nub
-Dan

Last edited:

Exclamatio

LOMCN n00bie
May 7, 2004
I remember when a few players awhile ago managed to get unlimited gamegold and get the best kit, flooded the server with rare items.. which caused him to wipe and lose a fair few players. :D

:mooned: :mooned:
good times tbh, lapta is a thieving aids ridden, penis polishing numpty

jesuslol ftw!!!!!!!

yup Loz was me & some friends :P Redthunder,Frisky(Me) and Pow lol
-Dan

lmao no it wasnt

CHINE WIN!!!! CHINEEEEE!!!!!!!

Last edited:

CripplePatrol

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2003
I jus dont get why so many people still play a server run so badly lol. I went on the other day for a laugh and it still has exactly the same problems and bugs as it did the 1st day it was open.

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
Lol gotta admit, was the most fun I had in mir for a long time.

DOWN WITH NIKE!!!!

And then believing they were just our alts, with full mir kits, lol!