Prison Break

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Wentworth Miller (Michael) confirmed their starting the second season in june from what he said (not very much lol) it's gonna be set in mexico and he is still gonna be the main character

Twas on the Richard and Judy show

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
MiloFoxburr said:
Wentworth Miller (Michael) confirmed their starting the second season in june from what he said (not very much lol) it's gonna be set in mexico and he is still gonna be the main character
Come on my son! =] cheers for info bud I for one can't wait <3 the first season is great.

/JaY[!]

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
My episode 15 is going at like 1kb/s -.-, the ending to episode 14 sucks lol, i need to know what happens!!!

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
I'm not downloading them - I'm watching them on TV so I don't know which episode I'm at.

The guards replacing that pipe was some pretty bad luck. :eek:

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
Eskimo said:
I'm not downloading them - I'm watching them on TV so I don't know which episode I'm at.

The guards replacing that pipe was some pretty bad luck. :eek:

yeh watched that lastnight some unlucky ****

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
DayWalker™ said:
Its on tommorow last weeks was a flashback episode...

/Stan

I really enjoyed that episode but i know of alot of people who hated it.

I'm really looking forwad to season finale which i should have by tuesday night ^.^!

GoldMaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 27, 2004
The World...
urbanfox said:
I don't know if there's another season or not, I was just commenting on earlier that there are quite a few more episodes left in season one after the break. Like Lost, Season 2 suddenly stopped for a break but came back and had more episodes, but still considered those episodes in season 2.

Perhaps this person ment 20TH CENTURY FOX the ones who do it

urbanfox said:
Where's my ****ing money, you lose, I win *****.

he said WHEN you provide the link, not when some other person tells him the information.

http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/ the main site for prisonbreak (pretty obviouse)