Project69 - 3.5 years old with 99.99% uptime and the highest usercount EVER!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Server name: Izar
Server version: 1.9emu
New forum: http://www.izarproject.net/forum
Full client (Mirror1): Download
Full client (Mirror2): Download

If you want just to try the server download only the main exe: Download

Users online:

sock.php

Server feats.
--------------
- Long term server (over 2 years online - This si the 3rd version of Izar)
- Experience is build from scratch so is different form euromir, you can level fast till level 33 the it becomes harder til 40 when u can level a bit faster till 45
- Gold & Drops are normal -> rares are rare items and gold have value of trade on this server
- You can rent Pets & HumanSlave (On HumanSlave u can transfer your items - only warrior items - he will gain the status of items transfered)
- Item crafter (New Gem system created be me)
- Quests are lots but not added in game (still in testing, dont want bugs)
- New Maps (except the original ones all maps and mobs till 2.1 euromir added):

* PrajnaIsland with all dungeons
* PastBichon
* CastleGi-Ryoong
* OmaTomb
* ApesCave
* SabukBassement
* NumaCaves
* KumaDesertValley
* LostIsland
* LostValley
* LostCaves
* JinchonTemple
* IllusionWoods
* FrozenTemple
* SnakeTemple

- Mobs: Lots of mobs from mir2 euromir (including 2.1 patch) and mir3, play you will see is hard to write the all here.
- Items: There are lots of items added from low levels till level 50.

If you have any questions or you find broken links to download areas please mail me to [email protected] or post on this forum at HELP Section.

Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Well done Scorp 3.5 years is a splendid effort.
[p.s. You should really of done the guide by now ;) ]
@knobhead who posted above, enough of the spam or expect a warning.

Last edited:

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
good effort scrop 3 and a half years is alot how long do you plan to run it for? ever?

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Best server ever,loads of nice people and great lvling and very well evened out - i first played this srver like 2 years ago :) been on and off since - i always keep the P69 install in my documents rdy for if im bored :P

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Record User Count Is Held By RageZone At 236 Users Over The Christmas Period.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Amazing that 100+ players can spring out of nowhere and dissapear in a day but defo wd to RZ for that.

Anyway im planning something for easter, thought its worth the mention since its a rare thing.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Nice work scorp :)

P69 is the best server around, yes.

I only left because i had some rl issue's to sort out. I would reccomend this server to ANY new comer who wishes to play!

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
If you want pass retreval use the contact links now on forum and I should answer them within 3 days from now on (do my best >_<)

kerney666

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2004
haha im in that screenie ( the sexy mofo on the right in mirarmour :P) been playin p69 on n off for like 2-3years now very good server

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Scorpian92 said:
If you want pass retreval use the contact links now on forum and I should answer them within 3 days from now on (do my best >_<)

lol :P

Well, we understand why you don't reply straight away, because you have over 100 players to deal with lol ^__^

The problem is, i emailed and pm'd you a while back asking for my account details for my tao to be changed, so i am not sure if you changed them or not, and if you have, then i appear to maybe hav forgot them O__O -_-

/Madness

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
i have bought me and 5 others to P69 :) two who still play now (and they have NEVER played euro mir lol) and they love it,always chating to me bout it,im like"shut up u talk bout it all the bloomin' time :P"

theyr ejust like " eyh i found hero armour , yeh im lvl 45 now whoopdeedoo!"

:P

loving the server - might play it 2day lol

bigboy59

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2006
Scorp why do you have all them stupid e-mail accounts and you don't answer any? My bro did play untill his account got ****ed and your too lazy to read e-mails.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
bigboy59 said:
Scorp why do you have all them stupid e-mail accounts and you don't answer any? My bro did play untill his account got ****ed and your too lazy to read e-mails.

And I suppose hes too dumb to remember his pass? :)

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Tis a great server, was the first one that got me into priv servers. And its one of the only servers that wont bore me within a month or two.
Also has a good economy system there, rares are actually worth something, and there are enough players to pay that something.
Good Admin, even if he does get a bit of stick from some of the lippy members.
Just a shame i was so slow at leveling.:dunce:

Would deffo recommend people.
/Gandi (53 wizz)

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
Scorpian said:
Its a shame you were caught sleeping on the job

lol its a great server even though i have had problems with charaters in the past

eg: i traded my lvl 43 tao on dragon server for a char on p69 and andy (Scorp) banned child and i got conned and no one even plays it so i wudnt mind back but i no i wont get it back

eg:i played a lvl 60 wizz i lvled it from 48 i changed the id and payed for it out my own money scorp even said the Q n A was changed but the real owner who hadnt been seen for months come back after i lvled it and took back

other than that its ok is there any chance i cud have words andy about child and luap or are they banned foreva?

i was actually a big player on this game but now i have no char coz of things that have happened and not been ssorted i dont play at all like i said in the pm andy i did the child trade coz i wanted to get back into p69 i would be playing quite alot and i would donate to help the server but i have no char so i cannot play i hope you resolve the problem please as no one plays Child and it has gone to waste and i payed my char for it which took me ages to lvl :(

Last edited:

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
scorp sorry to bug u but i emailed u bout 1 month ago aswell bout password retrieval.. i know ur really busy but i have stopped playing since i have lost my char... :(