Prophecy [Mir 1.4] - Needs Team

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
erm, yeh mate. Map Maker - Main Part
Item Makin - Main Part
NPC Maker - Main Part

And quests take 10 to 30 mins to do. So basically its not your server.

/Mrbeefy

Smokey02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2003
Cardboard Box
if ur gonna bring bak prophecy then u gotta get the old char database, jus cus i want ma lvl 200+ tao with the uber ownage kit bak an immense guild that never lost at sabuk, partially cus it had all the highest lvls in it rofl (from wen hellshost was hostin server)

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
lo bud u have my msn if u need any help msg me or my bro bud

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
Smokey02 said:
if ur gonna bring bak prophecy then u gotta get the old char database, jus cus i want ma lvl 200+ tao with the uber ownage kit bak an immense guild that never lost at sabuk, partially cus it had all the highest lvls in it rofl (from wen hellshost was hostin server)

dont get to keen sw WONT neva be urse when i start playing (Y)

/rocky /thedon

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
WKD2005 said:
dont get to keen sw WONT neva be urse when i start playing (Y)

/rocky /thedon
lol your full of yourself since u "joined" T_M.... your a little child m8, u act hard on the net but probs get bullied irl. most of T_M are fine, but 9/10 of them are shiz at fightin and always will be... that includes you. stop trying to brag about what your not.

come back when u can play the game without getting others to log on your account and cheat for you :)

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
badboyadam said:
lol your full of yourself since u "joined" T_M.... your a little child m8, u act hard on the net but probs get bullied irl. most of T_M are fine, but 9/10 of them are shiz at fightin and always will be... that includes you. stop trying to brag about what your not.

come back when u can play the game without getting others to log on your account and cheat for you :)

Very true m8 im in T_M And i dnt think any of us even like im hes a gippy lill prick that needs 2 get a life. /MadManMc

Cabbage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
I actually dont know anyone that likes Rocky.. makes me feel sorry for him tbh :cray:

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
He brought it on him self dnt feel sorry for the lill Boy hope he Go in a ball and ****in dies No jk Hes a self centre lill tosser than need get a gf and get a fkin life hes only got 1 ball As well lol. /madmanmc

Voldermort™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2006
DeathsDoor said:
He brought it on him self dnt feel sorry for the lill Boy hope he Go in a ball and ****in dies No jk Hes a self centre lill tosser than need get a gf and get a fkin life hes only got 1 ball As well lol. /madmanmc

OMG your so funny i want your mojo, NOT. How the **** would you know hes only got 1 testical lal. Also your the self-centred little tosser that needs to get a BF, your just like the rest of the Mafia prick/twat/fat lil ****. So please come back when you post propperly. :bounce:

/MrBEEFAY

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
Voldermort™ said:
OMG your so funny i want your mojo, NOT. How the **** would you know hes only got 1 testical lal. Also your the self-centred little tosser that needs to get a BF, your just like the rest of the Mafia prick/twat/fat lil ****. So please come back when you post propperly. :bounce:

/MrBEEFAY

Oh my god you are back again? What is this your 5th maybe 6th account you have made. Im suprised that your still trying to get back on you love Lomcn that much :) aw. Anyway abuse will get you no where at all son. Your 13 right? act it.

Sidenote: Tell me when the server is up ill be happy to try it out if its 1.4 and all.

Liver1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2004
well, its actually the 5th on this account. this account which won't get banned because of useless waste like you :D

Sidenote: If you read the first post u silly ***** you would know that the server ain't cming up...

spacemonstar,

Peoples comments make me realise why I should never ask here for help.