PwNaGe Mir 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I Do love this idea actually.

However, I have some of my own... Currently there are about 3 boss's that can be solo'd, that bonewarlord, the WT one and err actually nvm there's 2 lol.

Which tbh is enough, because AFTER that, comes that snake one, It took me + another warr to get it to half hp, then ofc the bum crew comes in but you get the point, wasn't soloable. Only thing i found funny was, that 1 tao solo'd it + half the cave of mobs + me + that other warr + my wizz friend who was there lmfao

Insane.

I think these boss's are fine as it is, but why not introduce more boss's, even harder, that require ATLEAST 2 different class's, or 2 of the same class ? if not more.

I mean tbh assuming tao's DO get sorted, perhaps a boss that'll actually need to be poison'd to die?

Group boss hunting is fun, but the only thing i'll disagree on is making a boss that needs like 4 warr's, 2 wizz's and a tao's pois to be killed, because when it dies, and drops, whos gunna get what? lol

Just make it so it's like, 1Warr+1Wizz could kill, or 2Warrs, Or 2Wizz's(maybe 3 cause they aint sposed to do much dmg) and 2Taos (using pets + pois + sfb n etc)

You get the idea, Group hunt boss's, but not insanely strong boss's :P

<< Confusing i know xD

/Cloud

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
i hope it will stay up im enjoyin it ;D just a few things that need fixing and its gooood

alot needs adding tho

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
First page added with info on how to connect, forum link and map link.

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
ty killmaster

server back up, same error as yesturday happend again -.-'

v.sorry

its back up :P

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Btw Pain you need to put a new thread on the main mir2 server advertising section :P

Easyer for people to see it then, cos atm it's stuck away in Upcomming servs lol

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
went on, few things added personally think its ****, few lvling maps, unless u get lvled by sum1 its hard to start at beginnin my skelly cudnt even hurt a zombie tbh lol

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
went on, few things added personally think its ****, few lvling maps, unless u get lvled by sum1 its hard to start at beginnin my skelly cudnt even hurt a zombie tbh lol

True if your not a wizzard it's stupidly slow at the beggining without help. Perhaps a "HelperPet" for lvls 30-39 ? then when u hit 40 u cant use it.

Also, seriously, Tao pets... They can solo nearly every boss, tao's can just lure loads on um and they'll just kill the mobs eventually, their damage is insane aswell as their HP =/

Why would you even give tao's pet's via an npc lol? surely Deva+shinny is enough, you say "warriors arnt sposed to have pets" , well then tao's arnt sposed to either, exept deva and shinny ... (if theyre too weak then just up them?)

But 2, insanely strong (combined with red pois = lethal) pets just aint right. + the higher the tao the better the pets so... yea kinda fked if a tao gets the max pets.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
heard gm's are @killin ppl and banning chat for no reason, lol

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Its not slow for a warrior at the start. Server is good so far. afaik GM has no @killed anyone. and chat banned someone for spamming global shout

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I think a few people did, but it didnt matter. they still won sw lol.

and ppl were chatbanned for being idiots over global.