PwNaGe Mir 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
noisound is shared by about 5 ppl lol. so u cant just pick.

dannyreborn the gm who was spawning raking cats or w/e last night is being removed from GM position only GM ingame now will be PwNaGe.

Server is similar to forbidden, its been changed and we've had a highest peek of 29 players so far. its getting much better, and im always trying to update.

Updates today;

Level Up shout + Gift System
StarterPet
Exp Needed From 30-35 Lowerd
Tao/Wizz Pets Sorted
More ExpPotions Ingame.

Updates Planed for the rest of Today:
SabukCaves To Be sorted
Subclass to be sorted
Add more quests

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
Ok

DannyReborn is now an X GM , no longer GM , accoount has been deleted. and he is no longer got GM powers.

only gm ingame is PwNaGe

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
noisound is shared by about 5 ppl lol. so u cant just pick.

dannyreborn the gm who was spawning raking cats or w/e last night is being removed from GM position only GM ingame now will be PwNaGe.

Server is similar to forbidden, its been changed and we've had a highest peek of 29 players so far. its getting much better, and im always trying to update.

Updates today;

Level Up shout + Gift System
StarterPet
Exp Needed From 30-35 Lowerd
Tao/Wizz Pets Sorted
More ExpPotions Ingame.

Updates Planed for the rest of Today:
SabukCaves To Be sorted
Subclass to be sorted
Add more quests

how does this level up shout and gift system work? im just interested to know that if you put say a gift in or wtever for say level 60, do those that have gone past that level still recieve the gift (the people that lvld before you did it)
-Imho

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
nly thing that pisses me off about the server is when the gm decides he wants to reboot, gives about 1min warning by means of spamming the hell out of chatbox with summat like !REBOOTING IN 1MINUTE TT AND LOG OUT NOW MIGHT FIX LAG etc

i mean i was just at a boss that takes 5mins minimum to get to half way through the kill and the message is reboot now, wtf cant we have more warning please like 10mins so people dont waste time going to bosses to be lagged out while kiling
-Bad

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
whats user count like? thinking about giving it a try seeing as snoopy/kitty/andy etc r on it i think

/fubu

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
highest user peak atm has been 29, not brilliant, but not poor either, not saying that im upset about it , cus im glad about 29 players lol. more the better tho :P

Ip Adress;
[Server1]
ServerName=PwNaGe
ServerAddr=217.168.150.195
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=217.168.150.195
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=217.168.150.195
GameServerPort=7200

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Pwnage has gone and I have no way of contacting him. I can however put the server online but it will mean you will have a mini rewind as i have not yet got the updated db.

I will give pwnage sometime to come back online if he doesnt shall I use the slightly older DB?

Views?

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
stfu u tard he gave out ip etc ppl thought it was up, so behave u twat before u get pked
LOL k

calling me a tard, n1, maybe if u looked at the other forums or used a bit of common sense you wouldnt need to keep asking if its up yet

has any1 said server up? no? k maybe the server isnt up yet hmm .....

pk me all you want, or try to, its a game at the end of the day and tbh my pixels will always be better than yours :punch: