Rebellion Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
1) Why would I want to unblock u on msn, your a turd.

2) You aint god so dont act like you are if i have an oponion ill post it and theres nothing you can do about it.

3) Calling me a **** is doing nothing other than making yourself look like a tit.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
1) Why would I want to unblock u on msn, your a turd.

2) You aint god so dont act like you are if i have an oponion ill post it and theres nothing you can do about it.

3) Calling me a **** is doing nothing other than making yourself look like a tit.
1. to sort this out maybe?

2.i dnt think im god fair do's buh ure opinions mean very little.

3.calling u a ****? eh wen lol

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
kekekekekekeke w.e ya say dude lol.enyhow stop with this shiz im sick of all the spam.... kaori clean this as soon as ya can m8

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
kekekekekekeke w.e ya say dude lol.enyhow stop with this shiz im sick of all the spam.... kaori clean this as soon as ya can m8

Ok ill send u log tomorrow via email just to prove I aint lying and you are.

senshi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2007
Kaori could you clean this thread please. You have to read through pages of whining just to get any info on how the server is doing. It's very offputting.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
right guys the server would be up but ... my house is currently gonna get flooded if i dont get my ass in gear and go help my m8s with sandbags and **** like tht so ill keep u updated and when i have time ill wack the server up

sorry bout the delay

steven

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
right guys the server would be up but ... my house is currently gonna get flooded if i dont get my ass in gear and go help my m8s with sandbags and **** like tht so ill keep u updated and when i have time ill wack the server up

sorry bout the delay

steven
rofl :P,hope ya dnt get to flooded m8 ;)

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
it isn t rainin now lol....but look at gloucester? aint rainin there today and still flooded to fk :P

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Apparently guys server is online, but it's all on the host, not me sorry i carn't do anything, i haven't been sent anything etc. all i have been told is that server is online and he's hosting launcher on his forums, but as soon as he said that he went afk again so i am unable to update you on that aswel. I will try and keep you updated.

/HeadHunter

Below is the conversation.

Sorry couldn't attach it so will copy and paste.

View your entire conversation history with this contact

Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.

('.') S † ? V ? N .OX ErE says:
its up with 10 testers lol
[c=46] ?????? - Willow Hasselhoff And Lewis Hasselhoff - Hasselhoff buddys for life [/c=1] says:
what
[c=46] ?????? - Willow Hasselhoff And Lewis Hasselhoff - Hasselhoff buddys for life [/c=1] says:
where's laucher?
('.') S † ? V ? N .OX ErE says:
on my forum im hosting ... brb
send me it

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
new update guys sorry but another delay, but got rid of the host!

Think i have found another one, been talking to him for a while just need confirm it, glad we also sent Steve the ****e files that he's using in his server -.- lol tit, just incase ya want to talk to Steve it's [email protected]

/HeadHunter

Also have our new website on the way thanks to Lifco :D big friend and help mate, thanks

Attachments

• Steve 2.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 14

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
new update guys sorry but another delay, but got rid of the host!

Think i have found another one, been talking to him for a while just need confirm it, glad we also sent Steve the ****e files that he's using in his server -.- lol tit, just incase ya want to talk to Steve it's [email protected]

/HeadHunter

Also have our new website on the way thanks to Lifco :D big friend and help mate, thanks

All that convo does is show what a shambles this is....how long has it been now? and now u decide to get rid of him....

and then reading what ive just read doesnt make u and lewis look good....it says there u and lewis hardly did nothing...and steve is server founder yet on lewis sig it says hes server founder...so who is the server founder im sure people would like to know....because atm its all a bit messed up tbh.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
my server is up but its no longer named rebellion so add me if u want launcher etc ...... and ive developed my own files which have had alot of work ...... =]

[email protected]

/steve

o and its hosted on 6.4 cpu 4gig ram 10meg line......

i will be makin a new post soon as it seems rebellion dont want me on there team and tbh they boot me the second b4 i put it up lol so tbh there loss not myn =] come play my server and enjoy

o and willow im not a tit ...

ur the 1 with the 5p pc with cheap vista and cheap ram etc so fk off get a decent pc and suck my balls.. and also take a picture on msn without ur teef hangin out u dirty tramp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.