SabreMir 2.3 Relaunch

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
NEW IP 92.238.125.197 server should be backk up now any probs let me know

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013
So cheating on this is allowed then? a lvl 1 char called mess was blatantly cheating last night, i even pm'd you about it and you said you was aware. log on just a few mins ago to find the same char sat in SZ. His excuse is 'i told sabre i was just testing them so its okay' so we can all just test our cheats out on your server then? and that's ok?

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
So cheating on this is allowed then? a lvl 1 char called mess was blatantly cheating last night, i even pm'd you about it and you said you was aware. log on just a few mins ago to find the same char sat in SZ. His excuse is 'i told sabre i was just testing them so its okay' so we can all just test our cheats out on your server then? and that's ok?

Known Cheater's allowed to play this ? :applouse:

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013
why shouldn't people be aloud to play because they cheated before?...

they should, seconds chance and all that but GM should do something if he catches them at it again even if he is just 'testing' them, whats he testing for? to see what speed he could get away with? or testing them before he sells them? it's a shame because its a really fun server.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

That was me you braindead moron. The reason i was testing them? because i have a 2.3 server in the making (LegionMir) and i was testing if the same cheats that people used on my hero files worked on 2.3 files. My character is still naked on that server, and with 0 levels. I dont have any intention of playing the sever. Reason i wasnt banned is because i was helping the GM.

P.S watch skepta's lot closely.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
GM should just pm any1 he suspects of cheating to go on TV and search for any 3rd party program or anything similar. If the player refuses, ban the char and any other char related to that IP..if he continues IP range ban.

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
he used a cheat on alvl 1 character never left SZ and i talked to them and know exactly who they are and what they was testing, they are not actually playing the server so no i dont allow cheating.
They spoke to me as soon as t hey logged on and i was intown whole time they was
i run my server how i wana run it if i discover any1 using cheats then i will ip ban them.

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
server down atmo summin up with new router trying to fix @ present

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
GM should just pm any1 he suspects of cheating to go on TV and search for any 3rd party program or anything similar. If the player refuses, ban the char and any other char related to that IP..if he continues IP range ban.

like its so hard to delete cheat engine and re download it..

Status
Not open for further replies.