SabreMir 2.3 Relaunch

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
like its so hard to delete cheat engine and re download it..

Doesnt matter, if u know where to look :PP
Doesnt matter even if he cleans his registry &/or overwrite the name etc. Program's always leave trace.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
When I'm ingame, It feels like im kinda zoomed in. I see the whole interface but the map and character looks zoomed in if that makes any sense..

And I cant see wat im typing when I'm typing.... Tried compatability mode. I'm on a new laptop, no problems with Heroes but this is the first 2.3 ive tried on it.

Any suggestions?

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
When I'm ingame, It feels like im kinda zoomed in. I see the whole interface but the map and character looks zoomed in if that makes any sense..

And I cant see wat im typing when I'm typing.... Tried compatability mode. I'm on a new laptop, no problems with Heroes but this is the first 2.3 ive tried on it.

Any suggestions?

The zoom in is a 2.3 thing my the typing its ur problem fine ere for me bud.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

Any suggestions?

Its just changing from heros to 2.3 is weird looks all big and stuff but its normal mate i think the same.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Its just changing from heros to 2.3 is weird looks all big and stuff but its normal mate i think the same.

What about me not being able to see what im typing in the chat bar? I can see the bar, just stays white.

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
What about me not being able to see what im typing in the chat bar? I can see the bar, just stays white.
u using windows 8 ? is a problem with windows 8 dunno how to fix dunn if there is 1

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Doesnt matter, if u know where to look :PP
Doesnt matter even if he cleans his registry &/or overwrite the name etc. Program's always leave trace.

yeah but u cannot ban some1 for having cheat engine on their comp? its not a mir cheat lol.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Can we have a sabre mir forum ?
Like the rest of servers here ( chronicles / #c project .. Etc )

just a simple idea so we can recuirit to guilds / sell stuff .. Etc

thanks in advance .

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
i should have my own forum/website back up nxt week hopefully

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
Yeah..sucks :)

Gm not home and wont be back untill 3:30 so take a break ppl :P

Last edited:

SlapYou

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2014
Withdrawl's are kicking in -.-

Enjoying the server aswell lol.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Need's a real dedi, guessing its on somebody's home pc as static i.p adress, should put small donations in for GG and make a list of buffs / pets and stuff to fund a dedicated server, i seen 35 players on yesterday thats not bad for your opening week with arcadia and chrons up.

Status
Not open for further replies.