sarah stole stardust files

Join Discord

QuakeServerOwne

she stole my files saying she would host plz dont play cus it will b laggy cus i will DoS her untill she puts it down

What?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
U wouldnt happen to be PorkChop would u?

And it is down

What?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Soopd said:
Dos'in someone u know is illegal?

LoL thats a good point and since u have admitted u going to do it wont take long till police on ya door step.

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
from what ive read quake is a utter twat and cant host the server properly anyway so yippie for sarah lol

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Zaron said:
from what ive read quake is a utter twat and cant host the server properly anyway so yippie for sarah lol
entirely, it isnt a case of files being stolen - its whats best for the community :) (boob you sucked) and these files are a mixture of loads of peoples work - so boob cant claim it to be souly his

-Wittin

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Who cares if she took the files, she has made it a better server, and Boob, aka Shaun, is a right ass pking all the time coz he was so corrupt and ruined the original idea Quake...

- Jicaa, Aka AngryMan

Soopd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2003
Wittin said:
entirely, it isnt a case of files being stolen - its whats best for the community :) (boob you sucked) and these files are a mixture of loads of peoples work - so boob cant claim it to be souly his

-Wittin
The server is cool and sarah is a good host.
The server needs loads of work doing to it tho.

What?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
So he is Pork Chop. Well good ridance (sp?) to bad scum.

EDIT: so whens it back up? its con closed at mo

Soopd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2003
What? said:
So he is Pork Chop. Well good ridance (sp?) to bad scum.

EDIT: so whens it back up? its con closed at mo
Hey before pork gets banned i want my thrusting book back!

halthor

lol

i just hope theres not a rewind i lvled and got few rares when this happend cuz no 1 in ZT ^_^ all dieing in WT

i hope she puts server back up as its fun ^_^

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
QuakeServerOwne said:
she stole my files saying she would host plz dont play cus it will b laggy cus i will DoS her untill she puts it down

I swear your a faggit, you stole the files in the first place, well the NPC ones anyway, and the only time I wanna see you claiming they are your files, is when you made it from scratch (all the .exes and everything) then you're in the position to complain, but now your a phag whos got yourself a pretty ****ty reputation, and you DoS her...nah...if she reads this post she will download ZoneAlarm and block you're IP (which is revealed) and then she will report you to your ISP, meaning you will either get cut off from the internet, or in alot of trouble with the police, either way, pick rhymes with dick...faggit

King

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
UK
QuakeServerOwne said:

lol.... all i got to say is.... YOUR A ******!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
no ones gonna get into any trouble with the police u hobo's. do you actually think they wld waste ther time investigating a childrens attempt at Dos'ing. All of you are doing illegal things by playing and hosting private servers. why hasnt anything been done? because no one cares!!

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
farril said:
no ones gonna get into any trouble with the police u hobo's. do you actually think they wld waste ther time investigating a childrens attempt at Dos'ing. All of you are doing illegal things by playing and hosting private servers. why hasnt anything been done? because no one cares!!
Most popular ISP's forbid any attempt do distrupt someone elses computer.
DOS attacks are taken seriously...

-Wittin

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
quake u stole the server files off of scottishhero u fag, cus u said u wud host and then u jacked the files, well what goes around comes around, simple concept eh!

QuakeServerOwne

u all suck the server is ****ed i hacked sarah lvled every 1 2 40 gave out 39573480 paras other rares helped ppl kill lords skyline ect as like 4 paras 5 slayers ect u lot r jokers !!!!!! its my files i might b a prick but end of the day she stole the files and im not porkchop im boob u fanny whipes

QuakeServerOwne

forgot 2 no i no all ppls pass`s and will do for evaand eva u morons when u excepted stuff off me connected 2 server KEYLOGGER IN ALL UR COMPS ROFL