sarah stole stardust files

Join Discord

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
i kno ur boob, im zeddicus, i kno u stole the files u told me so, they are not YOUR files, they are scottishhero's files minus a few ****ty npc's

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
haha well thats me proven wrong...

...dude you didn't "hack" ****...you're an untalented loser...hack me, I won't persue it any further, I give you FULL permission to do WHATEVER damage you wish to my pc or LOMCN account, you know WHY I give you permission? coz I know you won't be able to...it's not YOUR files, you editted them a TINY bit, you're useless...and you will never get better because nobody will be prepared to help you because you don't give anyone any credit you claim them as yours, and then if somebody else uses them you say YOUR files have been stolen, mate...leave LOMCN..no1 likes you...

EDIT: Bull**** mate, you ain't got keyloggers on people...you can't install a keylogger on someone if they just log onto your server it's impossible (I think) but even if it is possible it's WAY WAY WAY out of your reach

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
ever thought that we now have ur ip, forver, and ever..... so some smart person could just walk into ur npc and delete the file, or wipe your harddrive.

QuakeServerOwne

no my ip changes and gte past zonealarm avast 32 andnortan i will give u my pc for free and 30000000000000000000$

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
QuakeServerOwne said:
no my ip changes and gte past zonealarm avast 32 andnortan i will give u my pc for free and 30000000000000000000$
u do know that firewalls dont keep EVERYTHING out right? lol.

Plus doesnt matter if ur ip changes, sum1 can still get it ;)

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
yeah mate, you're ard, you've got a few firewalls, but c'mon Mr. Hacker, get into my pc...I have made a .txt document with my password to everything located C:\Hackmeboob\lookhere\passwords.txt go on, see if you can get em

Sarah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2004
ok i kicked em and changed there pass i would like to add i did not steal wot u call Your Server files i have not said they are mine have i also u sucked as gm and if u was kept there would be 2 people online u and pork and i anit just saying that u ask ne one that plays the server U SUCK and go on dos me i couldnt give a **** and i just trying to make a server that everyone will enjoy playing and will have fun unlike u want to imatate hitler and be a dictator and just ban de lvl kick people that say 1 bad thing to you even if they messing around also he has just hacked me gone on my file and dropped tonnes of rares

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
lol true, except hitler, people actually listened to him, that's how he got high rank in the first place, people trusted and listened to his lies...

...boob is a joke, nobody listens to him

QuakeServerOwne

lmao loads ppl still played was just fools like skyline wittin u and onox who didnt like me rofl

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
QuakeServerOwne said:
lmao loads ppl still played was just fools like skyline wittin u and onox who didnt like me rofl
why were we fools, you are the fool, for messing with the wrong people. I refuse to be victimised by someone like you!... Your pathetic. Everyone is happy now - without you - doesnt that say something to you?

-Wittin

Sarah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2004
ok takin a big big descion here lots of work wiping charater and restorin lvls and most items

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
QuakeServerOwne said:

I have ZoneAlarm m8, all it does is ask you if u want a certain thing to be run, and ask what level you want it to protect.. U could easily get passed it if you have the knowledge

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
QuakeServerOwne said:

so what you saying? it was only noobs that did like you? I would like anyone with a post count above 20 to say they actually liked boob, you have to mean it though

Sarah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2004
well wittin being nice enought to help me sort out server he helping sort peoples lvls and items

Sarah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2004
also i would like to thank all people helping me sort out server and i dont need to be reminded that boob is a ****ing ******

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
is it really a good idea to have two firewalls running at once?
and even if you ip does change, its static until you restart ur pc so it doesnt really help ;)