Scorpio server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
EvilGoku said:
Weldone mate
gotta say u owned her there
observer always does the trick :P

Whats with the p69 forum bit on your forum??
i would never request my password on ur forum..

as for that p69 thingy..probably a scam..knowing "nathan"

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
blah69 said:

as for that p69 thingy..probably a scam..knowing "nathan"

A few months ago his name was "Mike" and he was a "girl".

His mind has been twisted for years, we have always managed to own him. Ipixel owned him a beaut around 1 month ago. Made a video.

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
blah69 said:
If you like corrupt admins that ban you when you find heaven armour and they claim uve hacked a GM then this is the server for you. I have been banned twice now, once for finding tele ring then for finding heaven armour, my armour has been taken off me for the simple fact that Admin is jealous.

Everytime you find an item you are questioned about where you got it and what time. If she bans you people have a go at her then she says there will be a char wipe to sort it all out (this does not sort anything out)

You get no help if you can't get it working they just ignore you.

Admins warr is 47 (in 2 days) tao is 47 and wizz is 42 (in 2 days). Her warr has a SoWG, wizz has BoS and tao has sc 18 SS, then she claims we cheat but we can't cause she banned all other GM's along time ago!

She has all rarest spells and items and if you ask her where she got she will go mental at you and give you a permanent chat ban.

We have screenies of her corruptness.

I'll leave you to decide whether or not she is corrupt =)

/Asra

thats kat all over, very childish for her age. to anyone concidering playing this server concider you'reself warned before hand, if you do something kat doesn't like (not difficult) she logs onto GM and bans you so it really isn't worth investing time in any of her servers, then after mess up's theres always resets. Simply put, she's corrupt and even though it's her server if anyone beats her to anything (level/items) she generally has you booted or mysteriously gains that level/item herself.

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
Follower said:
relli ur just abusing server making a bad name for ur self so stfu pls.
i dont see how i am ;) its kats server rep thats going down the drain, and you can't admit its a guy.

scooter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 14, 2005
tbh all dis server needs is the exp being put to about x8

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
Kat is corrupt and blames her corruption on other ppl

Last edited:

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
XXXXX said:
thats kat all over, very childish for her age. to anyone concidering playing this server concider you'reself warned before hand, if you do something kat doesn't like (not difficult) she logs onto GM and bans you so it really isn't worth investing time in any of her servers, then after mess up's theres always resets. Simply put, she's corrupt and even though it's her server if anyone beats her to anything (level/items) she generally has you booted or mysteriously gains that level/item herself.

I agree wit u ther, but this is funny coz she got a lil gang, we owned em all and now guess wots happened CHAR WIPE!

/Asra

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
just dnt play it, i knew from day one tht when i wlked on the server and saw 'amg' in sz after 5 minutes of server being up tht there was corruption, so dont play or waste ur time with screenies we all have them and it shud be banned, it as in kat

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
MrRob said:
just dnt play it, i knew from day one tht when i wlked on the server and saw 'amg' in sz after 5 minutes of server being up tht there was corruption, so dont play or waste ur time with screenies we all have them and it shud be banned, it as in kat
i have about 50 more screenies. lol

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
W8 a min.....ur actually saying people have played this server? Fully knowing it's run by the HeShe? lol

lmfao, idiots tbh, wastin ya time, do anything she don't like, she tries to make excuses to get u off, then u just get deleted or whatever.

ah well, ur loss dudes :P

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
is this the same person that also ran DevilDancer server? a little confused just need clarification.

Last edited:

Fercian

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 30, 2005
Dnt play it Kat is not fair on it at all

i found a tele ring and she was questioning me for ages

then i got a recall ring next day another questionaire

then my mates got Heaven armour and accused them of hackin an account and takin it...

then i get higher than her tao :D and i get banned for kikin her ass on her tao

she GM lvled her chars, we have screenies to proove that she drop items on floor from her GM and piks up on her tao,wiz and warrior (she banned 2 GMs because she thought they wer doin it)

Server is crap tbh.:ppunk:

Ferc.

-=[Demonio]=-

MysticWizz said:
acutally before you took me off gm i quit OMG READ YOUR OWN ****ING FORUM YOU SAD *****

Maybe you 2 should speak on msn

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
Fercian said:
Dnt play it Kat is not fair on it at all

i found a tele ring and she was questioning me for ages

then i got a recall ring next day another questionaire

then my mates got Heaven armour and accused them of hackin an account and takin it...

then i get higher than her tao :D and i get banned for kikin her ass on her tao

she GM lvled her chars, we have screenies to proove that she drop items on floor from her GM and piks up on her tao,wiz and warrior (she banned 2 GMs because she thought they wer doin it)

Server is crap tbh.:ppunk:

Ferc.

Please post the screenes.