See you another time

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoCrasher

Well folks, what can I say. I used to enjoy my time here at LOMCN, helping people get what they have been trying so hard for, solving problems and designing programs. The team is brilliant and supportive of one another, which is the way it should be. However now times have changed, being on the moderation team makes you public enemy number one. You get flamed for doing the simplest of things which actually help people. I now get my personal life insulted because I remove a siggy, which eases browsing the forum for smaller resolution users, in the older times I would of been thanked.

This forum has changed, the users have changed, and finally I have snapped, crackelled and popped. I can't take the vast majourity of you anymore. You come on here, expecting to leech stuff and very few of you do anything yourselfs. You flame one another, argue and basically show nobody any respect at all. How do you think people work together and feel like they want to relese if they are being bickered with by people that have barely touched the subject.

I simply refuse to admin a board, where myself and the team are flamed for doing our jobs. Don't get me wrong Im not having a go at you all, just the vast majourity of immature arrogant pieces of ****e that now browse and post on these boards.

However, some of you are doing some excellent work with your servers, the server files, images and ideas themselves. I will be happy to continue helping those that have the courtesy to listen without flame nor argument via MSN. Don't listen to them that flame you, they know nothing and are just being low. Be stronger than me, ignore them and move on. Ive used up all my patience to try and help people the best I can, dont let that happen to you.

Dispite the trouble I have been given, I will always consider LOMCN as a good place to go for Mir help, with friendly users that do actually help. Im sure something will come along eventually that you have all been wanting so badly, and on that day you will stop giving each other such a hard time and help them do what they do best, whatever that is. But PLEASE, learn to treat each other fairly as insults and flaming get nobody anywhere and just make the situation worse and the person feel very bad about themselves. Perhaps when you really feel the need to flame someone, you say the complete oppisite to what your thinking just to make the person feel good.

Id thank those of you who have been greatly supportive to me and our team, but there are just too many of you to thank and not all of you are here anymore to read it. So the easiest way to say it is... if your on my MSN allow list, chances are your a great person and I thank you very much for your support and time. I could never of became the admin I did without your help, thank you :)

Best of luck in the future,
C'ya all
\Leo Out

LeoCrasher

May all the people that wish to flame me stick to HoF rather than posting here... as unlikely as that maybe :(

\Leo

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
am i allowed 2 have ur msn? couls be pretty useful if needed...hope im nice enough person :P

Merlin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2003
Shame we fell out but you were always a good admin. Anyway cya, another step to dimise of LOMCN

Prophet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2003
Wales
the person who won the top admin poll has left lol...that cant b gud 4 the site...

cyz leo, shame 2 c u go

Tai/Decado

Didnt know her either, didnt have a prob with Leo, just that ....nm

Tai has been banned? how lame...

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Sorry to see you go Leo & Viola
Leo's been helpful on MSN and here and was a good admin and Viola lol just liked the way he replied to some posts but great aswell once you get to know him hes really helped with my Ro server thanx guys/girls gl irl

Tai/Decado

No i know Claw, i posted that earlier though, wasnt the right time i know.

I didnt mention Viola either, im dissapointed he's left =/

Status
Not open for further replies.