Server files all set up for offline use (Released Foundation files)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
DON'T USE THEESE FILES, THEY ARE OUTDATED AND ARE ACTUALLY HARDER TO SET UP THAN THE NEW ONES. NEW FILES LOCATED AT

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=35624

Ok, seeing as lozmuir's link is down, and there is just so many newbies and well plain stupid people (sorry but it is), i have set up a set of files (using the old foundation server files) so all you newbies will stop having that many problems and stop starting stupid threads :P, the files are set for the IP 127.0.0.1 and for the server name Foundation. You need to place the files into C:\mirserver for them to work.

Download files here
Download client+inis here
Download Ledu exe here (If you will use the Ledu exe, most of things ingame WILL BE MESSED UP, like mobs looking dodgy, items looking completely wrong etc etc.

PLEASE NOTE: You have to change the regserver details in the setup.txt each time you restart your computer (if your IP adress is dynamic). You will have to run the 3in1.exe each time you run the server, not once.

Also, when you have loaded up the m2server.exe, wait a few minutes untill you see those three messages appear in the end of the m2server.exe log screen:
GoUmHN.jpg

after that, you can go ingame. If you wont wait untill the last message appears, the notice screen wont come up.

Do not use a server starter. They tend to mess theese particular files up.

The path in BDE Administrator, has to be set as:
C:\mirserver\Mir200\DB
Otherwise you wont be able to get it working.

To log in, and have your own GM character, use the following details:

ID: GameMaster
Password: gamemaster

Last edited:

Beda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
leachy123 said:
i got a bit of a problem, i get into the game and everything fine but then the db file is messed up, i have items not being seen and armours wrong in state items but still right on the players appearence, can anyone help me sort this out or send me a copy of a db that is right,

Edit:
i know this isnt my client because i have played the same client on a friends server and i can see the items there fine.

thanks for any help

Hi,
I have uploaded the items.WIX, items.wil, DnItems.wil, DnItems.WIX, StateItem.wil and StateItem.WIX that i have got and they don't look to bad with it.

http://download.filefront.com/4205521;afa5539bac7e0ebda5efe15d6cd4a89f0eee27e73fce825f854cbd9d8e4b50f26bed3ade1e80e21b

Last edited:
Upvote 0

leachy123

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 30, 2005
thats only items and i need dnitems and stateitems too... anyone know where i can get the whole lot?

edit:these item ones work incase that helps

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
leachy123 said:
sorry to be a pain but are the new files likely to be done soon?
I'm afraid you will have to wait. I am really busy IRL right now, so i barely have time to stay at my PC. I might do it the next weekend.

Upvote 0

TheDon60

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2005
Gimpasaurus said:
I'm afraid you will have to wait. I am really busy IRL right now, so i barely have time to stay at my PC. I might do it the next weekend.

lol at that, ur on ur pc 24/7 meight i usto see u on froz every day non stop.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.