[Other] Server files of MIR3

smoochy boys on tour

Melfin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2012
Hey guys iam searching for a hole while at the MIR3 server files! I was wondering that there are no special Links, which are active. So every link in threads in Forum is down. Everybody is Talking about King files, Delphi files or CD 3.55!!

Can anybody help me to find out where to get the MIR3 server Files + Client ??

Hope you can help me and whish a nice day

:D

Melfin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2012
hm ??? what ?? The PRoblem with the Holley Files is, that i dont got that serial key! cant get online that server :(

Upvote 0

Melfin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2012
Ok i read it several times and dont get any chance to start it. I dont know what iam doing wrong. Cant get that serial number to start this holley server

Upvote 0

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
have you set your language to Chinese PRC if you have then. open Trial and Error and clear them and then try and put your key it. that worked for me. :)

Upvote 0

Melfin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2012
Really thx for ur help. But i think i wont get it run. I tried it with that group close function and nothing else was done. Can anybody hell me with teamviewer or anything else to get the server run. Think its a really hard hit in my face :) dont know what there is wrong. Hope somebody can help me ....

---------- Post added 25-04-2012 at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 24-04-2012 at 09:25 PM ----------

Now i get an other problem too. I cant start netloader 3g or netcheck. It instantly closes an says an error. Did it in compatibilitymode and run as admin. Dont know what it is :(

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Are there any other ways to get the server run ??? something like king files or LSserver files ?? Or someone who can help me through Teamviewer or else ? :)

Upvote 0

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
The guides are clear enough on what you need to do, also there is enough information to help you with any issue if you search for it.

However I will start by asking, what OS are you trying to use!

Upvote 0

Melfin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2012
Iam using windows server 2008. Then i think my english is to bad to understand that.

Upvote 0

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
Iam using windows server 2008. Then i think my english is to bad to understand that.
Ok hope this helps you a bit.

Holly 3.55 - What it does and doesn't work on
Windows xp SP1/SP2/SP3 = Works - Doesn't work on a modified version of the OS
Windows Server 2003 Standard SP2 = Works
Windows 7 = Works - I'm yet to test this, but others have had it working.

3.55 will not work on 2008, as SQL 2000 can't be used in conjunction with it. You will struggle to install SQL 2000 and have problems if you manage to install it.

Upvote 0

Melfin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2012
Should i install another lom3 server part? Is there anything that would work on 2008?

Upvote 0

Melfin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2012
Sql 2008 wont work anyway? I tried LS server and ot would get up until i start the eiserver.exe the would come an map error and an count of seconds.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Read emergency map
Starttimer exception.

This is the error

Upvote 0

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
i was hav windows 7 and my PC driver's working only with windows 7 ... so i was do a search in google and i find a lil bit dif.driver's for my PC perfectly working on my windows XP :D

Upvote 0

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
Why should i take xp? Its an online win server.
Ignore the plank above you, he's not got a clue.

If you wish to use 2008 with SQL 2005, then the only files you can run is king. But if you wish to use 3.55, then either windows xp pro or windows server 2003 standard sp2 will do. However if your using a dual or quad core and it's AMD king won't crack for AMD chipset, as the silly Chinese don't know what they are doing when it comes to code for more than intel.

SQL 2008 will also work with king, but 3.55 is 2000 only. 2008 has the same core structure as 2005, as 2008 is just an upgrade of 2005 with a few more little bits added in.

The "Read emergency map" in 3.55 is due to you not pointing correctly in DBSVR if I remember rightly, as the location should point to your MapInfo.txt

Last edited:
Upvote 0