Shinobi Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
Just to let you all know:

Shinobi Server
[email protected]
New NPCs - CaveTeleport, UndeadMinions
x4 Experience rate Server up 4pm - 11pm on Weekdays

GMs are: Mainly Zaturos but you'll know the rest when you log on

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
same as euro stats =/...most ppl done like tha mate but some do,

servers like these, peeps play it get to 40 and it goes down... and all of em says it wont go down, trust me i know how boreing it is hosting and been GM..

Eny ways hope ppl like it GL :P

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
By the way its x4 So how is it Euro Rate? Lol Hens are x5 :P Im working on the Magic exp rates but I need more players to see if its worth my doing.

More NPCs in it and a quest (UndeadMinions) to get great level 35 weapons deep in OmaCave Following UndeadMinion's Co-ordinates to find him.

Since no one is on my server, Im going to turn off my PC to save power and RAM from buggering up. Thanks if you played and sorry if u wanted to go on tonight. Upto you whether you play Ok.

------------------Chaos_Kuja------------------

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
Ok just a quick note of the updates and the URL to our forum which is in the making: http://s10.invisionfree.com/Shinobi_Server/ But anyways The CaveTeleport NPC now warps to WoomaTemple entrance also directly next to a Quest NPC that leads to very useful items for high levels. I've also just updated the heal amount for MP, HP and Sun potions because people were complaining they had to run back and forth for more potions. So thats been fixed. And I've decided the first person to reach level 20 will become a GM with me So get gaming :) Thanks

---------------------Chaos_Kuja---------------------

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Goodluck with server, you might want to try and increase EXP slightly as people get higher, as alot get bored. Also, awesome name for the server >:E

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
Thanks FUTURA As people get higher I might update to x10 Exp Im adding new things every so often these days :P

----------------Chaos_Kuja-----------------

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
It DOESN'T? HAVE U ACTUALLY FOUND HIM? Hes in Oma CAVE 1F looks like a BoneFamiliar and he does give you one of 3 items unfortunately he doesn't take your money but he does work Scottish. And dont u work? Im at shool typing this and I can only see how many players by going on here 1 Player at the moment :D

Is it you online if not go find out who and what level they are please Thanks!

----------------------Chaos_Kuja--------------------------

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland
its me thats online, and yes i found im didnt get any items though didnt have time to read the script properly though, i was running around from loads of mobs

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
So you went to undeadLeader yes? And you select an item then clicked Trade? You should gain it because it worked last night :S

Cool Cool glad to see someones using my Electric bill of leaving my PC on all day. What level are you now? And we're having a mass spawn event tonight loads of Woomas at 7pm so make sure your level 16+ If your a Taoist and 14+ For Warrior and Mage.

Do you not work then? And do you know any more peopel that could go on it to boost player count :P? I like checking LeoCrashers site for my player count.

Im in Media Studies doing Doss :P Ill be home at 4pm then paper round til 5pm But then I can help :) Whilst watching TV, eating, reading magz etc.

Ok Enjoy

---------------------Chaos_Kuja--------------------

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
Wtf ???

i still can't get on ur server!

and i can get on ever other server i've tried :banghead:

u ip ban any1 from ur server or anything like that???

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
scottishhero said:
the final npc in the quest doesnt give out any items

He does, I tested him in BETA with zaturos, You have to have 500k and be level 14+...

If you don't have 500k, he won't give the item. It clearly says you need 500k, But like you said, you were in a rush, running from mobs.

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland
yeah just realised that, went back to read the script more carefully, going to be hard to make 500k on that server all the drops so far are the same as untouched files

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
amg.......................why can't i get on this server...........

chaos have u blocked any ips.........if so check if u blocked all ips from that isp

---------------------------------------

any1 else have an idea???

not can sum1 post there Ftp, mir, mirsetup

on here please :bannana:

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
i'm know usin Leocrashers front to end ..............it says server offline :spop: :spop: :spop:

:drool: :drool:

i computer gonna get slapped very shortly

Last edited:

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
Im on MSN so could ya send Magic.DB please scottish? And whats wrong with mobs they work fine and its quite good. Btw Escluge1 I know you cheated on my server I found proof So I deleted your character, Sorry but my servers = play fairly Because if ya wanna be best player go make your own server dont annoy others on mine Thanks!

-----------------Chaos_Kuja-------------------

NOTE: I've IP banned a guy named Pana for sending me a Trojan but not blocked you and its not just you there's a few other odd people who cant get on I dont know why it may be amount on my server or Firewalls I dont know Im 14 years old and not a cyber genius Ok? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.