Shinobi Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
Lagg :P Sorry that was me playing LOM2 EuroServer while u guys were On its my dinner now Ill close everything cept server Enjoy!

------------------Chaos_kuja----------------

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
Servers been up for agues Electric, And I havn't put ur GM name in I dunno what your called and Im away from 10am-10pm today :'( And wont have any time for updates until well errr Next Sunday so gimme ur GM name Ill put in before I launch server again tommorow at 6:30am and Could you possibly make an NPC who says 'Ill give you 1mil gold for a Token (Get them off Shinobi Guards) and he checks for token etc. then gives money if they have token you know how to do NPCs could u script then E-mail me pleasE? [email protected] Thanks And I've made you admin on my Forum... Read the Server status post Thanks talk to ya soon!

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
can u create my gm acc i dont get my pc till nxt week and pm me the acc name and pass plz ty

/Ryu

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
How is it? And no one is forcing you to play tbh so dont complain. And there are going to be loads more updates on this Sunday plus a massive event..Ive just been busy with my Drama productions all week I've not been here to do anything so stfu Maxin!

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
Ok hey everyone! Im at school and Cant see whos on my server using Server Chat coz this Bloody school system has blocked that sort of applications. So could some one log on and find out who is the oen person Online lol?

And if you want to know what updates are coming up goto http://s10.invisionfree.com/Shinobi_Server/ And read updates our website is www.legendofshinobi.co.uk Thanks~!

----------------------Chaos_Kuja--------------------

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
Now after a lot of thought I've come up with some Updates, due to me being new to Server making and my DBCommander not working :S Damn windows XP...But anyways I need another GM to join Me, ElectricQueen, Gheli (my friend) to help us make a better more fun server. With new items, mobs, NPC (Need desperate help with this), and spawning And advertising would be good...

So if you recon you could add some amazing mobs (mixed levels) add some new items for Blaminators patches, fill empty maps with spawns, (Possible making maps?), And script NPCs to do certain stuff (Fix my hairdresser it sucks)

Thanks a bunch!

--------------------------Sudaribo-------------------------

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol, i can do all of that as a solo job.........

u have 3 GMs and can't do any of it.......not very good server team if u ask me :D

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
chaos_kuja said:
Now after a lot of thought I've come up with some Updates, due to me being new to Server making and my DBCommander not working :S Damn windows XP...But anyways I need another GM to join Me, ElectricQueen, Gheli (my friend) to help us make a better more fun server. With new items, mobs, NPC (Need desperate help with this), and spawning And advertising would be good...

So if you recon you could add some amazing mobs (mixed levels) add some new items for Blaminators patches, fill empty maps with spawns, (Possible making maps?), And script NPCs to do certain stuff (Fix my hairdresser it sucks)

Thanks a bunch!

--------------------------Sudaribo-------------------------

i got a bunch ov new NPC scripts ill send u l8a m8

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
After a lot of hard work and finding an older version of DBCommander I find DBX Commander which worked, So I can nwo do my databases myself. I've added tons of new monsters and filled the empty maps :D Even renamed some For example: Elephant, OmaWarlord, TitanKnight, Garland, ExpSpirit, BonialChampion, MinotaurKing plenty!

But i've also added new items on top of what I already had and this server now apart from the fact is x10 exp and Some NPCs are not translated everything works and is top notch. So please play its up all day. I'll have no reason to turn server off I'll be playing Kingdom Hearts it arrived this morning :D

Anyways must dash:doggy!: My paper round now!

Play on and Enjoy guys Thanks!

----------------------Sudaribo----------------------
P.S Big Event at 8pm tonight So be on!

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
The SERVER IS UP! 81.154.56.105
But Its only up for a day to see population count for the server. If you find something you disliek or want changed/added to the server add [email protected] to MSN and tell me. If it involves Experience rate I wont go any higher than x20 So if thats soemthing that bothers you then well....

And for referance, I had people adding items and mobs for me because my DBCommander 2k pro. didn't work but then i got DBX Commander which is an older version which works So I can add stuff when i like. And also I've ordered 2GB of RAM soon to be here in next week or so.

We have no corrupt GMs atm (Keeping em down by putting rules up!)

If you are unsure on updates and stuff visit our forum and Add-ons page via http://www.legendofshinobi.co.uk

Thanks!

--- ---- ---- ------ ------ ----- ------ ----Chaos_Kuja------ ----- ----- ----- ------ ----- ----- -----

rage3dmix

the RNV you have in your sig, whos hosting that?

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Him if you look He hosts Shinobi and the ips are the same...

-=[Demonio]=-

rage3dmix said:
the RNV you have in your sig, whos hosting that?
Sure that aint a IP from ages ago which hes never took of ? :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.