[Other] Skybroadband, and Hacker

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I have a hacker who has his IP on almost 30 accounts.. He has been fb and IP banned.

what I would love to know is if I contact his ISP contact will skybroadband Do anything.. If they dontI will Block the UK and allow my english users thru the Firewall..

And this happens everyytime I get SICK

MRSA Staff infections, now stage 2 and about togo stage 3 with hopefully a Pill, the other makes your feel your enotre body hrt for 1.5 years

We have the Ips, and account that persons IP address is on, he is also a Loyal Member HERE/ server owner

what do I need for him to be removed Permantly.. am tired of Pricks like this ruining Mir3-- his is a needed question, cause ppeople like this still have their FREEDOM!

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
ISP won't do anything as far as I know, so do not waste time.
Its not real hacking matter that affects people in real that they would have a reason to get involved.
He is not "hacking" passwords, barely checking for same id/passes that people used on his server,
or servers he helped on,

I bet is the same person that tried to steal lots of accounts on my server in the past.

Once I spoke to him he mentioned:
Merklan=> but i'll be honest with you he used same id n pass as hase
Merklan=> just told you i went on due to him using same id n pass

So we can only assume those passwords comes out of old Hasekura accounts database.
This guy "Merklan" also mentioned he helped on LegendOfZen, and other player said Merklan
was also owner of "Poseidon" server. So lots of database access.

All you can do is IP ban him, change all passwords to accounts he accessed, players who been
stolen from have to get in touch with you so you can return them characters with new passwords.

Also make a big topic on your server website/forum informing and reminding players to never
use same id/password on two separate servers. Its not first and not last thief, I had many
exGM thieves passing through my server over the years. There are always scums out there.

Once you catch him couple of times and he realise stealing won't work he will give up trust me on that!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Just so you know, IP bans don't work, they do to the extent it blocks that 1 IP.
IP's can be changed very easily specially on SkyBB (if it's still dynamic, last time I was on sky it was) all he has to do is reboot his router and he'll have a new IP, VPN is another way, proxy too.

IP Bans are useless and never really work.

Upvote 0

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
Just so you know, IP bans don't work, they do to the extent it blocks that 1 IP.
IP's can be changed very easily specially on SkyBB (if it's still dynamic, last time I was on sky it was) all he has to do is reboot his router and he'll have a new IP, VPN is another way, proxy too.

IP Bans are useless and never really work.

Of course that is why they always return and try again, but if GM has open eyes catch on time and thief gets nothing, he will give up.

Its like if you steal a TV, and they always take it back whats the point of stealing it again and again.

Upvote 0

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
From the first reply I deduce someone is gaining access to other accounts using correct account details.

Are you totally sure and happy your database isn't being accessed ?
Try to enforce your members to change their details. If they do and its still happening then your database is compromised.

As has already been said, IP banning is a pointless exercise. Even blocking a country is pointless as this can be circumvented too.

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
ISP won't do anything as far as I know, so do not waste time.
Its not real hacking matter that affects people in real that they would have a reason to get involved.
He is not "hacking" passwords, barely checking for same id/passes that people used on his server,
or servers he helped on,

I bet is the same person that tried to steal lots of accounts on my server in the past.

Once I spoke to him he mentioned:

So we can only assume those passwords comes out of old Hasekura accounts database.
This guy "Merklan" also mentioned he helped on Zen, and other player said Merklan
was owner of "Poseidon" server. So lots of database access.

All you can do is IP ban him, change all passwords to accounts he accessed, players who been
stolen from have to get in touch with you so you can return them characters with new passwords.

Also make a big topic on your server website/forum informing and reminding players to never
use same id/password on two separate servers. Its not first and not last thief, I had many
exGM thieves passing through my server over the years. There are always scums out there.

Once you catch him couple of times and he realise stealing won't work he will give up trust me on that!

Zen?

Zentaur or LegendOfZen ?

Upvote 0

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Same people again just under different names, partly the reason I have left development within the mir3 community.

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
EVO got Hacked and Spain did something....... I was on Darkside 5min and seen 1 of the hackers/lomcn Loyal Members. Sky and virgin are banned.. Firewall do everything but Proxie and anonymous.. Same answer from Best Buy... BTW we might as well tale Leo Crashers guide and throw it in the trash. My firewall uses IPSEC...

If the Advert really wwasnt doing anything, I would not POST a Static Public not Local 127.0.0.1 IP. The one using Proxie and anonymous is a loyal Member too..

Ty guys ofc churchhill :) Maybe future owners can see this and say People Give a ****, andd stick it out..No router I can find atm Block IPs..

There is another solution besides a Dedi, Reverse DNS--- server 2003 will do it.. Its too advanced for me atm.. I am happy to say I DONT SHARE ACCOUNT info ................................................ and I will be replacing god knows how many kits and how many thousands of levels..

soz to say all the Hotshots come from here..... and I see the numbers, Mir3 has plenty of members I seen... WORST possible thingsis I am blocking way over 100k in UK..

I need to find a school were I can learn what I want./need to learn to secure the server... any in europe or someone would know to pass to me.

When I ban the IP, I ban the ISP range too, so they Cannot change there IP the one they pay for.. They litterally have to get another IP address/ country.

Blocking Countries isnt new IDEA........ but bbest thing to do is all mir3 owners NEED to work together, and ban these idiots off mir3 TOGETHER or mir3 will die here.. LOMCN.

People want HR Medium-HR, but why Put a server to LIVE if mir3 players gonna use accounts from Supreme 1 server Hosted by RNDPRo,

Seems those who are fighting them, get more consequences than the person..... Delete the Title Untrusted Member.. trying to get sorted on some files...

only info I am willng to share are those who are banned, and with good reason.. I will be posting people and IPs that I ban.

Tyvvm agan...... Churchhill I understand 100% and tyvvm for being were yur at.. I got a whole the size of a golf ball in my back right shoulder plus, going to phase 3 Cancer.. but grateful its not the Interfuron..... MrMatt go **** yourself, you failed I make kits, and yu Failed, dont PM me.

I am going to change whole server passwords, when I talk to my Austrailian Friend, and he is back as a GM, and Devoloper. SupremeUSA will stay ONLINE!!

How i get suprememir3 out f the client, I am not promoting PAINs server.. Puri is fixed at 6th rb, and it dont bug except on GMs-- I shutup now GN ev1

Upvote 0

zen

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 5, 2014
Of course Legend of Zen, its info we got from thief,
he said he helped there, I wouldn't know for sure if its true or not.

Hi,all the lies about Legend Of Zen it's doin hacks,it's doig ddos are bullsh.t.
If i didnt replied to all acuses of stealing,of hacking of bad shittin that doesn't mean i am the one who did this.
Yes i had a server, there cannot be any association with Zentaur , once mine was Legend Of Zen,those names are completely different.
Merklan? did Merklan helped me? Merklan played 2 weeks and then moved because he couldn't persuade me to do the gameplay as he wants.
HaseKura no one got acces to hasekura entry do not talk ****, stop acussing,if you have problems with steal of accounts,of hacking accounts,try use your brains as you are all mature and read all the logs,many of your kid players can lose accounts 'cos of unfair transactions.
Legend of Zen never hacked any accounts after/in time server was online.It's about mentality it's about how do you see this work,it's about respecting the server you do.

Thank you.
Same people again just under different names, partly the reason I have left development within the mir3 community.

Thank you, you are so subtle.
if you refer to the time i was entered on your " Dan " account, do not forget you've gave me acces to it,it was mutual.

Upvote 0

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
Hi,all the lies about Legend Of Zen it's doin hacks,it's doig ddos are bullsh.t.
If i didnt replied to all acuses of stealing,of hacking of bad shittin that doesn't mean i am the one who did this. Yes i had a server, there cannot be any association with Zentaur , once mine was Legend Of Zen, those names are completely different.
Merklan? did Merklan helped me? Merklan played 2 weeks and then moved because he couldn't persuade me to do the gameplay as he wants.
HaseKura no one got acces to hasekura entry do not talk ****, stop acussing,if you have problems with steal of accounts,of hacking accounts,try use your brains as you are all mature and read all the logs,many of your kid players can lose accounts 'cos of unfair transactions.
Legend of Zen never hacked any accounts after/in time server was online.It's about mentality it's about how do you see this work,it's about respecting the server you do.

Keep in mind that its you who just accused yourself as no1 really knows where it came from, we got it down to three names it can be either or none. Once I asked my players where they used same id/passes most of them had those on Hase, is that a coincidence? it can be, but it was a very active server and a lot of people played there in the past.

From what you said Zen seems like Merklan is a psychic and he never had access to neither of the servers all he did is go into a trance and write id/passes down to whichever server accounts he wanted...
Beware of the wicked ones...

People are not that smart trust me, thieves actually are really silly. In most cases they log into 10+ accounts in one day and think that no1 will find out? that is just lack of any consideration...

I am going to change whole server passwords, when I talk to my Austrailian Friend, and he is back as a GM, and Devoloper. SupremeUSA will stay ONLINE!!

You are over reacting Spartekas, all you need to do is keep players informed to always have different password on different server. Its their responsibility. We say that for many years still some make the same mistake over and over.

Reactions: spartekas
Upvote 0

zen

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 5, 2014
Keep in mind that its you who just accused yourself as no1 really knows where it came from, we got it down to three names it can be either or none. Once I asked my players where they used same id/passes most of them had those on Hase, is that a coincidence? it can be, but it was a very active server and a lot of people played there in the past.

From what you said Zen seems like Merklan is a psychic and he never had access to neither of the servers all he did is go into a trance and write id/passes down to whichever server accounts he wanted...
Beware of the wicked ones...

People are not that smart trust me, thieves actually are really silly. In most cases they log into 10+ accounts in one day and think that no1 will find out? that is just lack of any consideration...

You are over reacting Spartekas, all you need to do is keep players informed to always have different password on different server. Its their responsibility. We say that for many years still some make the same mistake over and over.

before you start talkin shi.t about me,you must know two simple things, i didn't create server to stole players money or stealing accounts on other servers.
Unlike you i returned the money to the players who used to play on my server and who spent time/money on it once i closed the server, thing you'll never do.. as many of persons are desperate for money.

If you give me any proofs i hacked the accounts,floodin the server post up the ip,without it why u acusing me? You talk abot trust and untrust person but the thing you do now,it's belive what Merklan says(the person who made servers just for money and steals accounts ).

Be quiet.

Upvote 0

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Thank you, you are so subtle.
if you refer to the time i was entered on your " Dan " account, do not forget you've gave me access to it,it was mutual.

Mutual you say?
As I have helped you on most of your servers you claim this as mutual?
you logged onto my GM account at around 4am knowing I wouldn't be about, to make kits for your own ingame player on one of my servers (Storm) and I regarded you as a trusted person,
if it wasn't for the honestly and respect from players I have gained over the years I honestly would of been none the wiser, but when I questioned you on it you played dumb and blamed Undertaker (ex Zentaur player) in order for me to drop the subject.

anyways back to topic as I wasn't referring to you Zen
I was in fact referring to this Merklan character as I only know him from your server and I have no idea who he is but reading down these posts pretty much says he is MrMatt a.k.a PoseidonMir a.k.a Josh Tompson who cannot be trusted in this community.

I have been sent the logs & have seen the evidence.

50/50 blame as per usual if players persist on using same details on every god damn server.

Last edited:
Reactions: spartekas
Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Denial is not a River in Egypt! GMs and Owners are not your Babysitters. And as another thread we had why Mir3 is dieing, says people like you, need to stay away from a Computer Period. DW posting IPs after seeing my Doctor, on the SubForum! That way Everyone is going to see..

Owners and GMs/Devolopers should be ACCOUNTABLE.. This I learned before 8 years old....

My 3 year old niece knows the difference between Right and wrong!!!!

Sejanus-- ya... we posted it into the Notice.. some accounts will not be returned, as they were banned..

Mom is happy with the thread here. Think are doing something positive for mir3, and users..

1st instance of this happening to me on RNDPRO and Supreme, when PAIN had it.... I got the blame. But its ok now. We reconsiled the problem

Hackers have to go thru 2 very good routers before they sack the server, both Dos protect in router..

Zen I have more respect For the real Anonymous than you will ever get.
I Hope they keep the KKK in check for years to come

Proxies lag bigtime :) Bouncing Ip thru VPN or another blacklisted IP, or country.....
IE MS-Dospromt--- type Tracert 77.100.140.96 === Joshthompson, an did the exact ame thing as he did to Dan, except with dedi access

say if IP was in DE tracert the Denmark IP and you would get the original ip or veryyyyyy close.

OKOK pricks are sharing, and working together; so we Need to do also:eagerness:

---------- Post Merged at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Zen get on yur main account MrMatt Your gonna need skybb to issue a new IP range

77.100.140.96 You have been caught... I am not the only witness.. I know TAI had 2nd account(Reno) but atleast He was being Honest about it and went To TAI not Reno.. You know when your blocked wit my firewall/ not peerblock yur ****ed........

Since I did wipe, Your IPs are all over my connectlogs.... If you care to play mir3 play your own Character, and knock your **** off.. If Police ask, I will give them copy of databases You are easy to find........ Dont post anymore excuses, for getting your hands caught in the cookie jar LMAO

UPDATED 1/29/2016 10.08 CST 4.08GMT

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?93646-Banned-Members-ISP-and-IP-range-being-blocked&p=1029722#post1029722

These are the IP address and Ranges and yur ISP You have been Banned Do not attempt to tresspass on my property..........

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'd like to help where possible but you've chosen not to provide any proof.

Also, I don't think zen is MrMatt. zen is Romanian............

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I'd like to help where possible but you've chosen not to provide any proof.

Also, I don't think zen is MrMatt. zen is Romanian............

what Proof Is Needed...... let ya on Teamviewer ??? ask for Accountbility--- what needs to be done, People been Banned by Admins for alotttttt less.....Do we needd Screenshots of the IPs being on accounts they dont own, and tell ya major things was Jan 9 and 10th

TAI i know the number of members that aint signed in, or not members, or any of the above, and you Have to bann so Many Ips/guests

btw Usercount Went UP.. we know the Problem-- But the solution is avaiding alll......

I with someones Help Have kicked josh off server and facebook group, and posted the IPs and ISP ranges in skybroadband, and virginmedia, and shredded the characters DONT delete characters NONONO

they can remake it veryyy eeasily... google ripe enter IP itll say which country and ip range, whatismyip can go more detaiil and includes the USA.

Players Dont like cheaters,Hackers Offline servers, old content, no GMs. I will be eating costs of 25 accounts of having their **** Jacked, I am the OWNER. I dont make excuses.. Theres nothing Wrong with me or any of my Devopment Team, we all Give a ****.......

mir3 is hard enough withut Member who login on peoples accounts and they do it on several server that Advertise on Here, or they dont because..... People really goto JAil for it

Last edited:
Upvote 0