skyrim

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I'm not at home at the moment but I'm pretty sure its a Dell Inspiron One 2310, I'm begining to think this was a big waste of money :/.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
why buy it if your on a pc/laptop? just download and save yourself £30 or whatever the price, looking at specs.... you'll be able to play it off them

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Looks like i'll not buying this then.

The hard thing for me is I don't really know anything about computer parts and motherboards so I don't have a clue what graphics card would be compatible for my pc so I can't really play top games which is a shame really.

Just buy a console? lol

Gonna rent this for PS3 from LoveFilm and give it a go.

My only problem is, I'm halfway through Infamous, still love FIFA, addicted to Battlefield 3 and want Uncharted 3 - And I'm not a massive gamer, I can't play a game for hours, I tend to play for an hour and get bored, and once I start playing another game, I never go back to the others... and I've heard Skyrim is MASSIVE and can take a hell of a long time to complete?

Yeah not the kinda game I'd rent tbh, I only really use renting for stuff I know won't take long to complete/not that bothered about doing everything there is to do ingame etc.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
@Tai
We have an xbox but I have nothing to really play on my pc so was going to buy this.

@shank
My internet is terrible and it would probably take me atleast a day or two to torret it, but if you've got a link handy I'll have ago at downloading it when I get home.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Jus downloading this now. Never like buying these games as i usually get bored after a few hours play, and not sure how well it will play on my pc.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Just clocked my 11th hour, (geek i know) only level 15 but still loving it!
just got my legion dwarf armour so i'm looking pritty bad ass in gold :P gone archery/1h + shield, not to keen on the magic although i use my shouts all the time lol. need to really start doing the side quests though :p
-Dan

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
sucks you can't ride a dragon. what typa dragon slayer doesn't have his own dragon.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2004
Just clocked my 11th hour, (geek i know) only level 15 but still loving it!
just got my legion dwarf armour so i'm looking pritty bad ass in gold :P gone archery/1h + shield, not to keen on the magic although i use my shouts all the time lol. need to really start doing the side quests though :p
-Dan

I'm level 22 :)

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Just clocked my 20th :P still only level 23 =( hopefully i've not missed to much,

Spoiler alert!

On the bit where i have to find the "Dragon shout", not to sure if i've missed alot lol, got the theif's guild to do aswel (started)

-Dan

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
I've got no idea lol, i'm just doing stuff that people tell me (ingame) and killing a shed loads of dragons on the way, the bits i've done so far (Joined the legion - taken whitefall or whatever it is - finished that quest line), gone to the greybeards seen the dragon on the mountain now i'm just trying to get the scroll to learn how to banish the dragons, on the theif quest line the last bit i can remember doing is setting the bee's nests on fire and stealing from safe in the house.
-Dan

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Questions: Were to find best "BlackSmith" on skyrim? Were to "Upgrade" skills on skyrim? Can only find "Archer/PickPocketing" Which are found in Thief's guild. If you knw were to find these "Locations" Please post below.

Loving the game.. Only played oblivion a little bit but this 1 is alot better then oblivion.

-Ash

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2004
Questions: Were to find best "BlackSmith" on skyrim? Were to "Upgrade" skills on skyrim? Can only find "Archer/PickPocketing" Which are found in Thief's guild. If you knw were to find these "Locations" Please post below.

Loving the game.. Only played oblivion a little bit but this 1 is alot better then oblivion.

-Ash

Upgrade skills in as going up to an npc who can teach you something for some gold?

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
1H's in whitehall if i remember right, there's a guy just walking around, you had a quest off him to find his familys sword or somthing,

When i remember the rest i'll update this
-Dan

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2004
1H's in whitehall if i remember right, there's a guy just walking around, you had a quest off him to find his familys sword or somthing,

When i remember the rest i'll update this
-Dan

Is it what i said?

You talk to an npc and pay him gold to upgrade your skill in whichever one he can teach you.
Say one handed you pay 500gold and you can learn 1/5 and pay some more gold for 2/5 and so on?

If it is i can name everyone and where they all are.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Yes this is correct.. I done my archery and picklocking up to 5/5.. I'm just sick of having to much cash and want to spend it since carn't buy any better weapons :(

-Ash

Edit: How do i get to use my other dragon casts aswell? I got like 6 of them which i carn't use.. "StormCall, SlowTime, IceForm, FrostBreath, Disarm & Become ethereal".

Last edited:

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Make sure you've got some dragon souls, then go magic->shouts select the one you want to learn then press R, as so far you only know the words not what to do with them :)
-Dan