So, what did you get ?

Join Discord

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
I nearly got killed, then i had to walk about 6 kilometres to get home, and guess what happened on my way home, six random guys came and started a fight, we got our asses kicked, now that's not all... After i managed to get home, i was so pissed off that i ddin't want to speak to anybody as my christmas was pretty much ruined.. That my parents didn't like and thought i was arrogant wich resulted in me walking out of the door... Hope they are having fun... This seriously is the worst christmas i have ever had.

Speckle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2005
i had psp,shocking game that kills, P.js, homer socks :P, (UMD)Mr and Mrs Smith, and games got, Nba live 06, GTA:LCS , untold legends, £85, diamond earring (ded sexy), sweets,chocolate, USB for psp, eko t-**** (ded nice). Also sum other stuf... like a pair of stress boobies of my m8. And i brought loads of stuff for my mum and dad. Cost me a fortune alo cost ma bros and dad and mum fortune tooo lol. tbh i dont do it to see how many presants i get or give etc.. its the thought that counts and especially with family to have a good time and show you love them. I love my family to bits!
lol id just thought id tell you wot bros got lol.
Ma lil bro got : psp,GTA:LCS to share wid me, And Untold Legends to share wid me.Because they wer from ma big bro. he got Crash Team racing for him self and "Christmas With The Kranks" , cloths, PJs, Homer slippers like me:D, £85, Deodrant stuff, and loads of other stuff.
Ma big bro got . PSP, Need for speed: MW, Diesal Watch, Ded nice wallet, Ear rings, Muney, Deodrant stuff, t-shirts, and sum other stuf

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Gimpasaurus said:
I nearly got killed, then i had to walk about 6 kilometres to get home, and guess what happened on my way home, six random guys came and started a fight, we got our asses kicked, now that's not all... After i managed to get home, i was so pissed off that i ddin't want to speak to anybody as my christmas was pretty much ruined.. That my parents didn't like and thought i was arrogant wich resulted in me walking out of the door... Hope they are having fun... This seriously is the worst christmas i have ever had.

Haha well you aint drunk because you're typing would be all ove the shop,
So you must of said summit or looked them in a funny way.? After they twated you lol, did u shout anything ?
Bet you shouted summit like "Im a mod on lomCN.co.uk, ill warn you for that"

:dunce::ghug::fthrower:

ITS CHRISTAMS!!

-Daz

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
TheBoss said:
So you must of said summit or looked them in a funny way.? After they twated you lol, did u shout anything ?

ITS CHRISTAMS!!

-Daz

Laughing my f***ing arse off!!!

Class daz.

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
Gimpasaurus said:

I'm sorry to hear that, Gimpy. Hope things get better for you.

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN

Wow shiz not your best day man. :(

---

I got :D ...

Random CDs, about 30 maybe more lol, I'm avoiding the small packages for now :P Getting me hands on the big things O_O

XBOX 360, but I knew that was comming, dad has the most predictable passwords on his account.

New decks for Magic the Gathering, but that's money ill spent, I don't like it anymore.

Glass chess board and a range of smaller classic board games; have loads of these now, but I get at least one every crimbo.

Lots of chocolates.

A pillow?? hmm

Oh kewl an engraved bracelet from my best friend.

All in all, not too bad :D

Turin

ps - been promised an extra special holiday next summer too so, guess I can look forward to that ^^

pps - HA :D My birthday in FIVE DAYS!!! X_X more presents tbh

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
300 squid to spend at bingley (mk1 grill n boot winging its way i recon :D)

tonnes of smelly's

Bottle of JD and SC, chocolate, car vacuum thingy, guiness stuff,

nothing much judging by some off u spoilt people :D

RightGuard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
TheBoss said:

ITS CHRISTAMS!!

-Daz

TheBoss, most chavs/wiggers like you are more than willing to start a fight with any arbitrary person because they feel a bit 'tasty', especially with the added company of fellow lowlifes. The mere fact that you challenged what Gimp had said proves this, he made no direct antagonistic comment towards yourself or anyone you know, and thus you are obviously defending your peer group (if you're wondering why I made the assumption of your category).

Under the influence of 9 pints of Kronenburg I was able to type with minimal spelling mistakes, I was also able to proof read what I had written as to ensure my sentence structure/spelling was correct.

A truer notation would be to characterize that a lot of people who distort their typing whilst on the net are not actually drunk, but merely want to give that impression for... attention? Although I’m not here to make those kinds of claims, I believe what I believe. I think that you should check your facts first though.

Sorry to hear about what happened Gimp, a shame that not everyone can harness and embrace the Christmas spirit.

/Sawell

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
RightGuard said:
TheBoss, most chavs/wiggers like you are more than willing to start a fight with any arbitrary person because they feel a bit 'tasty', especially with the added company of fellow lowlifes. The mere fact that you challenged what Gimp had said proves this, he made no direct antagonistic comment towards yourself or anyone you know, and thus you are obviously defending your peer group (if you're wondering why I made the assumption of your category).

Under the influence of 9 pints of Kronenburg I was able to type with minimal spelling mistakes, I was also able to proof read what I had written as to ensure my sentence structure/spelling was correct.

A truer notation would be to characterize that a lot of people who distort their typing whilst on the net are not actually drunk, but merely want to give that impression for... attention? Although I’m not here to make those kinds of claims, I believe what I believe. I think that you should check your facts first though.

Sorry to hear about what happened Gimp, a shame that not everyone can harness and embrace the Christmas spirit.

/Sawell

Maybe but have you seen ingel when he's pissed?

And whos a Chav/Wigga lol ?

I got twated when i was out on the lash, lol 4 men:mooned: didnt see me cummin on here postin a load of **** now did you ?

so FO thank you please..

-Daz

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
like u post on a public forum full of twats that you got beat up..

RightGuard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
TheBoss said:

I got twated when i was out on the lash, lol 4 men:mooned: didnt see me cummin on here postin a load of **** now did you ?

so FO thank you please..

-Daz

Because you provoked them to start on you, Gimp did not. Plus there was no relative post to express what had happened, and making one would be pointless, people get beat up all the time... but on Christmas day, and also getting grief from your family, that's something to talk about. Common sense my wigger, work it out.

/Sawell

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
TheBoss said:

so FO thank you please..

-Daz

Ingel probably did something for someone just too randomly attack him, its funny how rightguard is saying they were chav's/wigga's i didnt see gimp say they was chav's!

K4ng4r00

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2005
>DMX< said:
Ingel probably did something for someone just too randomly attack him, its funny how rightguard is saying they were chav's/wigga's i didnt see gimp say they was chav's!

I can see why Sawell would mention chavs/wigga's around where we live, ive had my car wing mirror smash off about 7 times now by chavs, how do i know that it was chavs because the only people likely to do it are a bunch of chavs that know its my car.... all u get down ere is hell from chavs, they start fights and always end up losing :D

- Jicaa

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
i got sum classy stuff :) this year
new glass desk for comp , new chair for comp.
nintendo DS (not mine buy my 10 yr old sis , so i can use when i like)
PsP ( my little 8 yr old bros , but i can use when i want)
new mobile
loads of gel and deodrant ect..
games:
Nintendo DS :
Ping Pals
Nintendogs
crash banicoot
Psp:
the Giga Box thing , so i got like all head fones and 1 gig mem card ect..
pursuit force
Mercury
World Tour Soccer
Ps2:
StarOcean:till the end of time (great fun :D from makers of Final fantasy)
lots of choco and sweets
10 pound vouchers (3)
new motherboard (oh yea)
new g card
clothes
A programming book (blitz basic for teens)
a another book (500 of the weirdist wackist web sites)
guiness book of records 2006
thts it

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Gimpasaurus said:

Find out where they live and when I vacation to Europe some day (some day...) we'll go whup ass.

--------------------------------------------------------------

SONY DCR-HC90
3 DV tapes
case^
extra battery x2^
tripod
motorola rokr
motorola razr v3 black
$500 USD
Kodak 5MP digi cam
Kodak picture printer

Between me and my brother so far

I also suspect the extra $$ on my insurance from my minor accident, but I'm going to remind them incase they forgot -.-

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Me and my brother got chocolate kisses the size of baseballs.

Edit:

67ce72d9.jpg

That's Pure chocolate.

Last edited:

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Biohazard said:
Me and my brother got chocolate kisses the size of baseballs.

Edit:

67ce72d9.jpg

That's Pure chocolate.

Pure Choclate = disgusting.

Eat some I dare you, milk chocolate is the bestest

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
TheBoss said:

ITS CHRISTAMS!!

-Daz
I was pretty much yelling all time we were walking, first of all my knee hurt due to that crash, and then i get my face smashed because i was pissed off due to my knee hurting.

Even thought i'm in a rather bad mood, that made me laugh.

And about the fact that i have on several occasions made myself look like a complete idiot on forums while being drunk, that was the few times i actually was that drunk i simply didn't know what i was doing, the times i actually understand what i'm doing, i do not go on forums because i know i would just make myself look stupid.