Soft

Join Discord

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
i made this for a friend but i just wanna see what you people think of it.. i just dnt like the colour of the heart.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Ok, the title soft was a little misleading, i was expecting a lovely combination of pinks and reds.

I really believe that your concept was a good one but i also think you will agree you avent really captured what you were going for.

I like the red hatching however youve tried to do too much with it. The heart looks out of place and the colouring doesnt really work.

If you are aiming to what i can only forsee as a soft beautiful peice i would suggest going more simplified in your approach using less hard defined techniques.

5/10

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Rubbish. No border, crap font, the hatching looks childish, it looks like crap and it is. Sounds harsh but it's true. Just looks too unprofessional, even if you're not going for professional it doesn't even convey the message you want it to.

To improve it, I think get rid of the hatching because it totally contradicts the word 'soft'. Think of white clouds on light pink, even wisps of red on white. Straight lines indicate tough, hard. Round shapes indicate soft.

and beard....:lol:

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Man i couldn't even understand some of that Mystic Meg mumbo-jumbo, I think he/she gets the message now :lol: