Sphinx [Heros] [High-Medium Rate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
il be be giving it a shot :) shame mir 2 has people that use the speed hacks.. thats the only put off i have..

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Sounds pretty damn good to be fair. I will be on come tuesday at half 7.

leanup

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
Rugby
I'll be up for giving this a go,
was just wondering do warriors / taoists have a mass attack spell? a lvling spell?

Just need a heads up before I decide on my class ;P

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I'll be up for giving this a go,
was just wondering do warriors / taoists have a mass attack spell? a lvling spell?

Just need a heads up before I decide on my class ;P

This. Could you give a rough summary of each class's pro's and con's etc... are tao's actually worth having/taking with you on here, so forth.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Hi,.

Tao's start with grpsoulfireball, and warriors get the usual, CHm ect. they can get crash but its semi-rare. (gone for a rareness equal to that of TDB on euro).

Tao's dont start with deva, that again is semi-rare also, Only get 2x Shinsu's.

Wizards dont start with met strike, that again is semi-rare, along with walking bomb which ive decided to make a wiz spell.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Am i right in reading taos will START with mass soulfireball ?

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
No they start with it, I dont even have a bookstore ingame...You either start with it, or it drops. (which makes me think ive properly forgoten some redundant euro spell, that no-1 uses, but im sure they'll be one who wants it!)

edit- Jesus, if there's a balance issue with Grpsfb, id appreciate u letting me know so can remove it!, as i said not rly had chance to test pvp En masse yet, so i dont no how grp sfb affects that.

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
No they start with it, I dont even have a bookstore ingame...You either start with it, or it drops. (which makes me think ive properly forgoten some redundant euro spell, that no-1 uses, but im sure they'll be one who wants it!)

edit- Jesus, if there's a balance issue with Grpsfb, id appreciate u letting me know so can remove it!, as i said not rly had chance to test pvp En masse yet, so i dont no how grp sfb affects that.

If it helps the Next release will have a way to Limit the amount of Mobs GroupSoulFireball can hit.

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
nice, glad i aint got to download that full client lol 1.75 gb, only need patches

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
nice, glad i aint got to download that full client lol 1.75 gb, only need patches

Yeh what i thought 90% of people would want.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Just to advise you all, were on scheludule for 7.30pm Tuesday 06th March release. (Well were ready now, but ill just keep you waiting).

I am on a 9.45-6pm shift, so will be up pretty much within 15minutes of me getting home!.

Status
Not open for further replies.