STD mode for horse armor

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Ok I have the korean interface sorted and the korean data files etc etc etc, what std mode would i use for the horse armor?? I've seen a server advertised here that was using this so can anyone tell me what std mode to use.

pics below of what i mean. The first is obv the equip screen and the second is the item image itself.

Attachments

• 00181.jpg
    00181.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 285
  • 01801.png
    01801.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 285

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
i don't know if that is the case or not but I won't be using them in the way that they are used on the new server, they will only be used as an extra bit of kit as I'm using the armoured horse images for the horses anyway.... so it's purely just a bit of equip for extra stats

Upvote 0

mir3kr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2009
i don't know if that is the case or not but I won't be using them in the way that they are used on the new server, they will only be used as an extra bit of kit as I'm using the armoured horse images for the horses anyway.... so it's purely just a bit of equip for extra stats

good point! new look is everything. getting new spells and new caves is just a bit extras of our old server files

Upvote 0

Diego

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2010
Been awhile since anyone posted on this one. Anyone got the answer now about STD mode for Horse Armour?

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
i really cant remember without finding out my old king files, which is a bit of an issue right now as they are on a usb drive that i have misplaced lol.

Upvote 0

Diego

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2010
No worries m8. I've moved over to ruby Mir 2 anyways. I can deal with putting in the time, but I was hitting so many brick walls with Mir 3 King I gave up.
I'll put the time into a more worthwhile server.

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Yeah Diego everyones having the same problems, thats why i'm trying to push all these subjects but it seems everyone with a Kings server up has jsut forgotten about LOMCN and improving the community

Upvote 0