Steven Gerrard

smoochy boys on tour

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Gerrard had a great game yesterday. Lets hope he can do the same against Chelsea ;).

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
agree we had a shty season alonso goes aqua man a bence warmer rumers of him bk of t italy shame mayb he would of fitted in if he playd mre.

torres been rumerd t be of for 60m t city rafa comes out tday torres not 4 sale.

hole team been poor yossi started gd hatrick n all but faded.

lucas comes n goes in games rither have another atkin played the holdin as mas 10 times better then lucas.

maxi been gr8 so far shame he aint scored yet but burnley next ill say he score.

reina deffo best player 4 us so far best keeper in epl
yet he still cnt get in spain startin 11 ;p

we see wht happens with liverpool y world cup id on. hoping villa silva my come so how =/

mayb a rightbk for bk up t johnson

Correctomundo :P

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
Correctomundo :P

n maxi finaly scores gd goal n build up to

**** chelsea lets win madrid.

heard some fans dnt no wot t think should we let chelsea win us
n win league so man u dnt get 19. n lose 4th totaly or try win
give manu league n try t get 4th ><

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Let Chelsea win! I'd love Liverpool field a weakened team like man u did last game of last season vs Hull, although man u still won but ye fergy wud moan had any1 else done it.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
ye field all reserve team starting 11 give them run out n see how they do playing 1 of the best teams in world. just think if we did win lol.

as long as villa dnt keep clear sheet as reina top atm

dnt get y he didnt get in team of season he was easyly best this season

joe played well

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
reina didn't get in the team of the season as hes that good a keeper that its now expected of him.

Hes played in front a weak defence for most of the season but still managed to get a obscene number of clean sheets.

whereas joe hart has over performed and honestly been amazing for brimingham all year.

Also hope liverpool lose whether they mean to or not, man utd getting 19 would be awful and liverpool have basically no chance of getting 4th

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
reina didn't get in the team of the season as hes that good a keeper that its now expected of him.

Hes played in front a weak defence for most of the season but still managed to get a obscene number of clean sheets.

whereas joe hart has over performed and honestly been amazing for brimingham all year.

Also hope liverpool lose whether they mean to or not, man utd getting 19 would be awful and liverpool have basically no chance of getting 4th

agree with u but way rafa as promised us 4th, he doesnt no the true meaning of man u having 19 (1 mre then us) he will go all out n still tryna get 4th specialy if villa city draw =/

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
I don't think you guys understand how much money losing a champions league spot will cost you. And its not only money it will cost you.

While there's still a chance you should be fighting tooth and nail regardless of your rivalries with 1 club.

Hopefully, Rafa and your club understand that.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
I don't think you guys understand how much money losing a champions league spot will cost you. And its not only money it will cost you.

While there's still a chance you should be fighting tooth and nail regardless of your rivalries with 1 club.

Hopefully, Rafa and your club understand that.

i understand it all just gives manu fans mre t brag over lol

ill love t see the day when saf steps down but hes a right loser
for past 24 25 yrs hes life as been bout mufc illd hate t be his wife kids etc be like mum whos my daddy ( the old bloke u see when manu play but mum cnt rem him only see him when i watch skysports news lol

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
i understand it all just gives manu fans mre t brag over lol

ill love t see the day when saf steps down but hes a right loser
for past 24 25 yrs hes life as been bout mufc illd hate t be his wife kids etc be like mum whos my daddy ( the old bloke u see when manu play but mum cnt rem him only see him when i watch skysports news lol

Your an idiot. A mans a loser because he has spent his life working as something that most people would give anything to do? He gets more time off than a 9-5 job I reckon.

Oh and his son is Darren Ferguson who manages Preston, as well as 2 other sons. He aparently has a very good relationship with them and keeps his private life as quiet as possible which I think is a good think.

Don't be so bitter.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
lol coming from u?rem when we killed man u 4-1 lookd like he was gonna cry so much was funny as ****

getting killed 4-1 in ur own bk yard dnt no wht was bad us killing u
or dossena scoreing tht lob lmfao

n i no who his sons are but still care?

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
lol coming from u?rem when we killed man u 4-1 lookd like he was gonna cry so much was funny as ****

getting killed 4-1 in ur own bk yard dnt no wht was bad us killing u
or dossena scoreing tht lob lmfao

n i no who his sons are but still care?

You need some lessons in how to type English correctly. Seriously i thought you were retarded when i read your first post.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
u really think his mrs? would go for a player thats probly not even on 10% of his wage? lool.

if he was to leave i would assume it would be to someone like real madrid, but i can't ever see him leaving.

the 16 year old being preggers is obviously not true... loooll

stupid internet stories.