smoochy boys on tour

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Big rumours going round at the moment..

He's apparantley 100% moving to a European club, said to be Real Madrid in the summer.

His Mr's has been having an affair with a Derby County player, rumoured to be Kris Commons

He's got a 16 year old pregenant who has said to be "keeping" the baby.

His lawyers currently going through the courts to get a similar banning order on the press, like John Terry did.

All rumours at the moment, but it's all over the internet!

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
I've never heard any of this , but tbh, would be a good time for liverpool to sell him.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
One of the most over rated players in the Premier League.
He might have moments when he does something good and even lift his team but other times he disappears.
If Liverpool had a better squad, Gerrard would be "just another player".
I did sympathise with him though when Benitez substituted Torres. Gerrard's look of bemusement and disbelief was classic.
Where would Liverpool be know if they hadn't been saddled with a Spanish "middle of the road" manager ?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
He might have moments when he does something good and even lift his team but other times he disappears.
I did sympathise with him though when Benitez substituted Torres. Gerrard's look of bemusement and disbelief was classic.
Where would Liverpool be know if they hadn't been saddled with a Spanish "middle of the road" manager ?

most over rated player? :bored:.

Rumous about him leaving last season to Real Madrid and Chelsea but hes already said on LFC.tv that he would never leave Liverpool, staying til he retires, dont know this story about his wife tho first time iv heard of it and usually this kind of thing would be right on Skysports which iv not seen.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Gerrards lost his fight this season, you can see it in his eyes.

He's the type of player that can't play at his best without it.

Doesn't mean he will go, but he's wasted at Liverpool now.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
most over rated player? :bored:.

Rumous about him leaving last season to Real Madrid and Chelsea but hes already said on LFC.tv that he would never leave Liverpool, staying til he retires, dont know this story about his wife tho first time iv heard of it and usually this kind of thing would be right on Skysports which iv not seen.
Aparantley trying to get a gagging order on the press, hence why nothings been said yet.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010

I'm not even a Liverpool fan but saying Gerrard aint world class is an absolute joke.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Gerrards lost his fight this season, you can see it in his eyes.

He's the type of player that can't play at his best without it.

Doesn't mean he will go, but he's wasted at Liverpool now.

Wrong. The whole team has had a poor season, cant expect Gerrard to play world class every game and the rest of the team playing poor, just been a bad season for Liverpool in total, thats why are best player of the season is Pepe Rainer. Gerrard just brought shares in the Warehouse Restaurant in Southport so don't think he plan to buy in to that and move over to Spain but who knows.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
nah i disagree, reina is in the top 3 but i think that Benayoun has been liverpools best player this year

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Wrong. The whole team has had a poor season, cant expect Gerrard to play world class every game and the rest of the team playing poor, just been a bad season for Liverpool in total, thats why are best player of the season is Pepe Rainer. Gerrard just brought shares in the Warehouse Restaurant in Southport so don't think he plan to buy in to that and move over to Spain but who knows.

So are you trying to argue that Gerrards had a good season, its just his teammates fault?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
So are you trying to argue that Gerrards had a good season, its just his teammates fault?

I said the team in total including Gerrard has had a bad season.

Hmm Benayoun at the start of the season he was great but coming to the end hes been a little off.

Maxi Rodriguez has surprised me, never expected him to make that kind of impact, wish he was playing in the Europa league.

Sorry Skyline for going offtopic but its Liverpool, cant help myself :laugh:.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010

Hmm Benayoun at the start of the season he was great but coming to the end hes been a little off.

Maxi Rodriguez has surprised me, never expected him to make that kind of impact, wish he was playing in the Europa league.

agree we had a shty season alonso goes aqua man a bence warmer rumers of him bk of t italy shame mayb he would of fitted in if he playd mre.

torres been rumerd t be of for 60m t city rafa comes out tday torres not 4 sale.

hole team been poor yossi started gd hatrick n all but faded.

lucas comes n goes in games rither have another atkin played the holdin as mas 10 times better then lucas.

maxi been gr8 so far shame he aint scored yet but burnley next ill say he score.

reina deffo best player 4 us so far best keeper in epl
yet he still cnt get in spain startin 11 ;p

we see wht happens with liverpool y world cup id on. hoping villa silva my come so how =/

mayb a rightbk for bk up t johnson

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004

You don't just play bad for an entire season. Anybody can see that something is not right with Gerrard, he's had a terrible season by his standards.

Gerrard leaving would in my opinion be a catastrophe for Liverpool, not because of the way he is playing but because of the message it would sent out. That even Gerrard is jumping off a sinking ship. Torres would go shortly after and with the current finances they'd be in major trouble.

Still don't think he will leave though.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Big rumours going round at the moment..

He's apparantley 100% moving to a European club, said to be Real Madrid in the summer.

His Mr's has been having an affair with a Derby County player, rumoured to be Kris Commons

He's got a 16 year old pregenant who has said to be "keeping" the baby.

His lawyers currently going through the courts to get a similar banning order on the press, like John Terry did.

Don't care.

Don't care.

Don't care. (Mozeltov to said 16 year old)

Don't care.

Nothing against him, I just couldn't give 2 shits about his life!

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
agree we had a shty season alonso goes aqua man a bence warmer rumers of him bk of t italy shame mayb he would of fitted in if he playd mre.

torres been rumerd t be of for 60m t city rafa comes out tday torres not 4 sale.

hole team been poor yossi started gd hatrick n all but faded.

lucas comes n goes in games rither have another atkin played the holdin as mas 10 times better then lucas.

maxi been gr8 so far shame he aint scored yet but burnley next ill say he score.

reina deffo best player 4 us so far best keeper in epl
yet he still cnt get in spain startin 11 ;p

we see wht happens with liverpool y world cup id on. hoping villa silva my come so how =/

mayb a rightbk for bk up t johnson

Seriously, I had to read this slowly to get sense out of it.

And as for Gerrard, an excellent midfielder when he hits his peak! As for the rumours, don't believe what you get told until it actually happens.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Just thought I'd add :

WAG ALEX CURRAN goes for lunch with a pal yesterday - but seems to have forgotten her wedding and engagement rings.

Footie ace ... Steven GerrardMum-of-two Alex, 27, who usually wears matching platinum and solitaire diamond bands, looked casual in jeans as she left Liverpool's trendy Neighbourhood Cafe.

Later she hopped into a £175,000 Aston Martin given to her by Liverpool captain hubby STEVEN GERRARD, 29.

Her spokesman said last night: "Alex took the ring off for the day. There is no significance behind it."

It could be a massive coincidence but aparently she always wears the rings.

This was from the Sun so although it's probably rubbish it is the type of thing they would print if there is some sort of gagging order about, or is it all just a coincidence.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
You don't just play bad for an entire season. Anybody can see that something is not right with Gerrard, he's had a terrible season by his standards.

Gerrard leaving would in my opinion be a catastrophe for Liverpool, not because of the way he is playing but because of the message it would sent out. That even Gerrard is jumping off a sinking ship. Torres would go shortly after and with the current finances they'd be in major trouble.

Still don't think he will leave though.

Course u can play bad for an entire season, they lost few in a row, got into a rut, cudnt get out of it, lost confidence + few injuries, income the critics. Heard this all before about Shearer everytime he played few games n never scored "He's finished" "He's past it". Gerrard will be back next season bigger and better and show all critics like u. Mark my words.

HOW HARD, GERRARD!