Tera Beta Date

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Has anyone signed up for the beta?

Today marks the day you have all been waiting for. We can finally reveal the release date for our beloved game.
TERA will launch in Europe on Thursday, 3rd of May 2012.

Depending on your favourite choice, you’ll be able to buy a boxed copy or digital download version of TERA. We’ll reveal more details on pre-order, digital download and boxed versions in the near future.

Until then, we still encourage you to sign up for our beta! There will be a couple of tests before the release of the game and thus a lot of opportunities to check out TERA in detail. Everyone who previously tested TERA in 2011 in Europe will automatically be invited for the upcoming tests as well. Keys will also be provided during special contests, giveaways and through media partners. Details on the different beta tests will be released soon, so stay tuned.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I would but i don't think my current PC would handle this. Can't wait for it to come out.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
DooM has 30+ ppl ready and waiting for this game.

I played korean version, if your pc can handle unreal 3 you should have no problems with tera

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Signed up. haven't been on a closed beta before. and only other betas i've actually done are mir2 and mir3. normally im not that interested in playing until final release, but this game looks like it'll kick everyones ass.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Me and my step dad has also sign up for 'Beta'.

Any idea what day we get a recieve message back? If we have been chosen for 'Beta' test?

Thanks.

-Ash

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
When you signed up it just says within 2 weeks.

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
You can pre-order the game now from the http://tera-europe.com/home.html website, or just go here: http://community.tera-europe.com/shop.html

There's 3 options to choose from:

€4.95 - Digital Pre-Order Mini - Which basically means you get access to all upcoming closed beta's and get 5 days head start/early character creation and all of the pre-order items. You just pay €4.95 now then the rest at a later date.

€49.95 - Standard Edition Digital Pre-Order - Same as above except you just pay the full €49.95 now and get 37 days playtime.

€59.95 - Collector's Edition Digital Pre-Order - Same as above but you get:

•Regal Frostlion mount
•Velik's Bloodstone Necklace
•Shakan's Bloodstone Necklace
•Digital soundtrack
•Digital map
•Digital art book
•Wallpaper

Regarding Box copies, it just says "Soon you will find more information here on where you can pre-order the boxed version of TERA. "

Edit, this is for EU:

24vn0c9.png

Last edited:

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
I managed to get one of the first 200 keys given away for the "Sneak Peak" =]

Looking forward to trying things out tomorrow and Sunday when I'm not working!

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Yeah, I was lucky enough to get a key for the sneak peek this weekend too. Looking forward to trying it out.

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Just had a go of that 2 hour test as a Sorcerer. It felt so smooth, even with mass amounts of people around me. <3 Unreal engine. Lol, chat was being spammed so bad I just switched to my Party tab in the end cause I couldn't read what the person I was grouped with was saying. Shame it wasn't longer than 2 hours :(

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i thought the sneak peak was cancelled last weekend due to problems?

i guess i haven't been lucky enough to get a key :( tempted to buy it now so i get instant access to the weekend tests, but don't know if its worth it for only a few hours of gameplay.

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Yeah weekend sneak peek got cancelled, today was just a 2 hour "functionality test". There's no new date for the sneak peek yet, I'm hoping it's this weekend side by side with the NA first closed beta. I Preordered the game to get into the closed beta weekends but they are only every 2 weeks >_< NA this weekend, EU next weekend, then NA etc.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah i'm not sure if i'll both then. Really cant wait to play it, but i think it'll annoy me more if i can only go on for a few hours every 2 weeks and its up and down for testing.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Alright which one of you's said Legend of Mir > WOW in the Tera Sneak peak today? Chat scrolled too fast for me to catch a screenshot lol.
Hah I didn't catch who said it either, chat was going ridiculously fast and I couldn't be bothered to re-size the text as it was massive.

Only played for a little while, got level 4/5 Lancer was great fun and camped that Tree guy (Reminded me of Sarkoth/Hogger times) to get the Lumberjack title :) Unreal engine <3

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
says on my dads facebook test today for the weekend at 1pm think not 100% sure tho

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Yeah servers are up now for EU, it's going to last until Monday morning but they said it could end earlier.

"Everyone with a valid key (sneak peek, CBT, pre-order) is able to participate at this test. "

Going to level up an Archer or Sorcerer when I get on it later.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
so if i pre order nw i can join this weekend?. was thinking of doing a sorcerer maself. but seen a warrior they seem pretty dam gd but guess range spells n stuns will own them like aion

/Gav