TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
id say still in 1/2 Beta tai as we still need site up , few minor fixes via Quest system , and Patcher system arranged and uploaded

should be good to go.

I will message you once feel ready to go live, and also make a Live Post

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
I don't know if anybody has mentioned this but when you auto run when you click a point on the map you stagger when you run.. It's like 2 step lag.. Auto run when you press D works fine.

Edit::

Also whenever you come back into town the music comes back on regardless if you turned it off or not..

Last edited:

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Myth when you get time if you can could you make it so when you use exp pot / get your daily exp bonus when you log out you don't loose you buff and carry's on, i sometimes like to log on for a little while after 12 and always end up loosing my buff >.<

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
To add on to what I said about the music, it seems to be whenever you leave any screen.. So it's not just in the sz it's every map so it looks like it's not saving your preference for music on or off....

Also in the frogskr there are a few spots where you lag when you cast spells..

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
To add on to what I said about the music, it seems to be whenever you leave any screen.. So it's not just in the sz it's every map so it looks like it's not saving your preference for music on or off....

Also in the frogskr there are a few spots where you lag when you cast spells..

just press on and off button for music..
its set to play on teleport via map.

Here is the file name and you can just remove it for it to stop playing.
0.wav

as for frog cave. ill check the mob images ,if all seems ok ill see if we can use a different KR

sorry for your troubles..

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
Are journals getting removed? Because they're pretty much pointless unless you want to save teleports outside homezone caves because I'm unable to save on any other floor in the scroll caves...

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
having them save in KR is OP makes rest of the cave pointless L and XL been removed and only normal ones available, you can save on first floors only to save storage space on teles.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
normal journals in shop just L and XL removed and normal journals only work on 1st floors

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
gay that and whats happening to thees people using exp rings delved id assume or ban them

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
The standard journals are now the same size as the XL so 65/65

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
yea but the standard ones don't let u use past floor 1 bit of a joke also bring exp back up to usual amount and just ban the pathetic people who exploit and ruin it for every 1 else

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
standard journals are fine stop being a lazy ****. and lowering exp is **** the people thats used x2 pots plus rings are well and truey ahead of anyone else now should delvl them abit tbh

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
funny thing is i told the gm about this when i played that exp rings/ pro rings ect all drop off white boars but he didnt believe me... 'you couldn't of got it from them, as there not in there drop files' yeah yeahh....

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
I never leveled in stone tomb but I was wondering where the pro rings dropped that I saw someone wearing ... im guessing they dont drop there anymore hehe

got to level 80 last night on my warrior... killed an absolute ton of mobs to get that but used no exp potions or exp rings (just killing HUGE spawns of mobs over and over :D )

think it took about 1 hour to get from 79 to 80 but I had good size spawns to play with

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Being in BETA though surely means this gets wiped on live anyway? So what's the problem exactly lol.

If i'm wrong....then I have quite simply seen reason enough to not play haha.

Good luck regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.