TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
ill see what can be done about this also , thanks

Thanks very impressed with server since wipe, caves actually get better exp as you go up through cave tele's, items seem to be dropping better of bosses also or i've just got lucky.

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
erm how come a lvl 40 blade is better than a lvl 80 blade :(
draining Armour is lvl 140 and is shyt stats mate some items/ most items need reworking
also exp in lvl 70 cave is 31k and 80 cave s is 31 k lol funny tbh all caves should be like 10k + higher then previous or reduce the exp needed to lvl :)
ok so u just got this skill orb were u get a good/evil/alliance skill used it never give me nothing :(

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
you need 3 orbs to unlock the skill not one..
therefor the script will not take the item for skill

level 40 blade i would like the name for this item please as this must be a bugged item

140 item ,being dropped in a low level area is not going to have the best stats. compare to a 140 cave dropping that item..

stats boost from 0-10 on each item that drops so to say all items are bugged or need redoing is not correct.
ive just tested level 70 cave and 80 cave and the exp is way different?

now Bichon Lair = 27k Exp
Frog Cave = 31k Exp...

I fail to see that they are the same..

ill keep testing but seems alright on my char

and 10k higher exp for each cave is not going to happen im affraid. thats way too much imo

Last edited:

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
DarkBody seems to be broken fails to do anything really even in kit it dosent seem to hit anything lol,just a useless clone that hits thing air atm

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
yea i get the item thing now example lvl 10 cave drops lvl 20 item but the lvl 20 cave lvl 20 items will be better than the lvl 10 cave lvl 20 item :) also i just been in reaking mines and thats only 35k exp correct is it right but as i was saying about the exp if lvl say o 190 cave gonna be around 100k a mob at lvl 190 ya gonna need billions exp or summit lol that gonna take liek ages to lvl no body gonna be arsed to lvl if u get what i mean its no good if ist only been 3~k a cave every 10 lvls people gonna be like fk tht like i sea maybe some of the higher caves like 120 gonna need around 80 k then 100k at 140 then maybe max 150 in 190 caves seems better id say

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
DarkBody seems to be broken fails to do anything really even in kit it dosent seem to hit anything lol,just a useless clone that hits thing air atm

its just basically a decoy .. may remove this for official monk skills , alot to be added to monk tbf..
didnt realise half the skills would rupture..

that being said alot is being done as we speak

---------- Post Merged at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:11 PM ----------

yea i get the item thing now example lvl 10 cave drops lvl 20 item but the lvl 20 cave lvl 20 items will be better than the lvl 10 cave lvl 20 item :) also i just been in reaking mines and thats only 35k exp correct is it right but as i was saying about the exp if lvl say o 190 cave gonna be around 100k a mob at lvl 190 ya gonna need billions exp or summit lol that gonna take liek ages to lvl no body gonna be arsed to lvl if u get what i mean its no good if ist only been 3~6k a cave every 10 lvls people gonna be like fk tht like i sea maybe some of the higher caves like 120 gonna need around 80 k then 100k at 140 then maybe max 150 in 190 caves seems better id say

this is not a high rate server. no player is going to be level 150 in one week.. let alone 190 in two weeks,
if thats what your looking for this server may not be for you im afraid to say

each cave has a 3-6k boost in exp

I think that is sufficient enough ontop of the EXPGems players can mine, not to mention hunt GG for xExpBoxes

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
fair point ahah thought u were adding more caves

---------- Post Merged at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:06 PM ----------

and this is gr8 server

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
fair point ahah thought u were adding more caves

---------- Post Merged at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:06 PM ----------

and this is gr8 server

aye more caves are being thought up.

and thanks any problems ill be sure to look into them and get them fixed sharpish

cant seem to get on... IP please?

we dont use / offer the ip out. its installed into the Exe via Code

Some doors in bdd you lag out if you walk a certain directions

ill have this looked into asap

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
Love the server so far. I like the fact that the starting town is completely unique, giving new players a challenge memorising all the new cave locations, etc.

Are monks supposed to be the power leveling class?

Everyone has been leveling non-stop since the server wipe yesterday but the top two players are level 81 Monks, with other classes over 10 levels behind. Not sure what the problem is. Possibly their poison spell being used to destroy everything and gain exp even when away from mobs they have poisoned?

Cheers

Reactions: MythRohan

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Monks need to be nerfed, or wiz need a buff. Feeling like there is no point in leveling my wiz anymore unless something is done :/

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Monks need to be nerfed, or wiz need a buff. Feeling like there is no point in leveling my wiz anymore unless something is done :/

can you explain to me what problems you are having , and ill see what can be done about this

---------- Post Merged at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Love the server so far. I like the fact that the starting town is completely unique, giving new players a challenge memorising all the new cave locations, etc.

Are monks supposed to be the power leveling class?

Everyone has been leveling non-stop since the server wipe yesterday but the top two players are level 81 Monks, with other classes over 10 levels behind. Not sure what the problem is. Possibly their poison spell being used to destroy everything and gain exp even when away from mobs they have poisoned?

Cheers

Wiz , and Monk being worked on as we speak . thanks for your input and ill make sure some info is written back, hopefully helping this situation

Wizard - SuperFireCross is very powerful..

Other skills will need a small look into, am sure this can be resolved easy enough.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
can you explain to me what problems you are having , and ill see what can be done about this

---------- Post Merged at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Wiz , and Monk being worked on as we speak . thanks for your input and ill make sure some info is written back, hopefully helping this situation

Wizard - SuperFireCross is very powerful..

Other skills will need a small look into, am sure this can be resolved easy enough.

Superfirecross is indeed strong, but the aoe from it only seems superior when you have the screen full. I would of rather had an aoe hitting like meteorstrike as it hits everything in a radius instead of hitting 1 space around you and far along in 8 directions(kind of like lightning but all 8 ways). A monk just runs in spams smokescreen and kills a huge group of mobs faster than any other class, it hits for more than SFC and they get it at such a low level >.<

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
I'm enjoying playing as a warrior... leveled well at server start after wipe and got to level 55 or 56 before I had to log off

the level 55 war skill was nice I was not expecting the effect to be so large and I had not seen that skill before... crash boom everything dead :)

looking forward to the higher level caves after the level 70 bichon cave or whatever its called I have a bag full of scrolls

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Oh one more thing, poison lasts far too long... lasts for over 200 seconds :/

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
ty very much.
I'll look at making imunity potions for this , and lowering the count
have a big list im working on atm. will post back once completed

Also, regarding wiz, it seems now I got my mc up a bit more that firecross is doing plenty of damage, the spells before tho might need a little buff to help the lower levels

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
why dont you gain x1,5 exp when u make new chara? like we use to..

that was Friday Event Exp
Each day is different. ill grab some more info on this moro evening

Also, regarding wiz, it seems now I got my mc up a bit more that firecross is doing plenty of damage, the spells before tho might need a little buff to help the lower levels

Thanks for your input here. ill take some time to look into the best way adjusting these skills via "private server"
and look into what is the best power levels per skill , and make each different/Usable

Hopefully i can test skills for all classes this way.

Still need to Arrange Monk Skills asap.
we have a few minor issues via this , but will be sure to bring the Monk Class back with a Bang
(Also Checking Skills Over due to OP of class beforehand)

Hopefully all goes well
Will post back more info

Thanks for reading
Myth

Status
Not open for further replies.