The korean mir update - 4th Class confirmed (Assassin)

smoochy boys on tour

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Re: The korean mir update - 4th Class confirmed

any new stats that the "ninja" needs or does it just use DC?

There is no new stats added. The dual weapons seem to have alot of ACC on them.

I have confirmation as well that at least one Chinese group is adding the 4th Class so then provided the exe is unpackable I'll release it here

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006

There is no new stats added. The dual weapons seem to have alot of ACC on them.

I have confirmation as well that at least one Chinese group is adding the 4th Class so then provided the exe is unpackable I'll release it here

sex god?

20charas

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

Hmm actually its not ACC lol.. Just DC. The level 26 Dual Weapon has a line under level though which I assume is an effect of some sort

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

Woah the Ninja/Assasin looks pwnage.
any more screenie's?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

Nope not really, I just got my level 15 Dual Weapon.. I got one from a Quest which has a DC of 7-11 and I found one on the ground in Bichon Wall that was 5-11 with an effect under the level so I'm gonna use that.

I have two skills.. Level 7 and 15. The level 7 skill is almost like Flaming Sword but weaker and random. No idea what the level 15 skill is. Seems to be a very DC Focused Class.

Guile2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2005
Manchester

I wonder when we'll get to the point of playing this class, wether it be Euro or Private Servers?

Hopefully soon.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

I wonder when we'll get to the point of playing this class, wether it be Euro or Private Servers?

Hopefully soon.

I doubt you'll ever see it on Euro Mir, Private servers should have it pretty soon but it'll be a while before it's perfected

Guile2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2005
Manchester

I doubt you'll ever see it on Euro Mir, Private servers should have it pretty soon but it'll be a while before it's perfected
Any help on getting a Korean Mir account, i see you have one yourself, but i'm struggling to create an account. How did you manage it?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

Any help on getting a Korean Mir account, i see you have one yourself, but i'm struggling to create an account. How did you manage it?

I made my account years ago when the checks where not so stringent. As far as I know they now require a valid Korean Social Security Number that matches the name and address entered making it pretty damn difficult for non Koreans to make accounts

Guile2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2005
Manchester

I made my account years ago when the checks where not so stringent. As far as I know they now require a valid Korean Social Security Number that matches the name and address entered making it pretty damn difficult for non Koreans to make accounts
Dam that sucks.
Oh well hopefully there is someone out there getting Assassins to work with private server, good luck :D

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
for anyone who likes to know what these spells do i got them translated
its an online translation so it wont be perfect, you'l get an idea of what the spells do tho

1/7

8/14

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Looks good. Will be nice to have a play with them soon :)