The last four months of my life...

ipixel™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2005
they expect it.

Consider this.

I go out at the weekend, just for a night out, take a few E's take a bad trip, or take a bad reaction to it, i choke on my own vomit and die.

I doubt my mum would be too happy to recieve a fone call @ 3 am saying her son died.

When you get older, people expect it, they learn to deal with it.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
ipixel™ said:
they expect it.

Consider this.

I go out at the weekend, just for a night out, take a few E's take a bad trip, or take a bad reaction to it, i choke on my own vomit and die.

I doubt my mum would be too happy to recieve a fone call @ 3 am saying her son died.

When you get older, people expect it, they learn to deal with it.
Well statistics show that if your sensible, you have more chance on dying at your average fun fair than dying off a pill due to a bad reaction (around 1 in 1.3million chance).

The only reason people die on pills is either, they drink too little and dehydrate (your body is alot hotter, and uses more water on the drug), or drink too much and their organs swell, causing the brain to push against the skull.

So basically, if you have anyself control, your mother wont be getting a phone call.

IceCreams

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
CR0.
Lol Acid, what a page of bullsh!t. No-one has said 'oi don't do drugs' they've said 'you're a ****in idiot for doin' drugs'. The same way noone can tell you what to do, you can't tell ppl to not tell you what they tell you. Ya know?

And Wittin, fk that is the most selfish attitude you can have, you might as well have b!tch slapped your mumma with your umbilical cord when you were born. Statistics Bumlistics, you don't know what will happen when you take a drug. You don't.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
IceCreams said:
Lol Acid, what a page of bullsh!t. No-one has said 'oi don't do drugs' they've said 'you're a ****in idiot for doin' drugs'. The same way noone can tell you what to do, you can't tell ppl to not tell you what they tell you. Ya know?

And Wittin, fk that is the most selfish attitude you can have, you might as well have b!tch slapped your mumma with your umbilical cord when you were born. Statistics Bumlistics, you don't know what will happen when you take a drug. You don't.
So your saying the people that made western civilisation what it is today are also idiots because they done drugs? ACiD has presented all of you with factual evidence which proves that drug users are not idiots.

Ok, so i was wrong with what i said previously, at least i can admit it. I'm just pissed off at the majority of ignorance shown by the members of this forum. Ok, i dont know what will happen when i take a drug, but i can make a pretty good guess. You dont know what will happen when you get on a ride at a theme park, but that doesnt stop u getting on it does it?

Maybe people should stop walking across roads, you don't know what will happen. You don't.

Last edited:

IceCreams

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
CR0.
Wittin said:
So your saying the people that made western civilisation what it is today are also idiots because they done drugs? ACiD has presented all of you with factual evidence which proves that drug users are not idiots.

Ok, so i was wrong with what i said previously, at least i can admit it. I'm just pissed off at the majority of ignorance shown by the members of this forum. Ok, i dont know what will happen when i take a drug, but i can make a pretty good guess. You dont know what will happen when you get on a ride at a theme park, but that doesnt stop u getting on it does it?

Maybe people should stop walking across roads, you don't know what will happen. You don't.

Yea but you can see left and right, and see no cars are coming, and then you can cross. On a ride, you can see that for the last X years no-one has died, worst that could happen is it fails and you get stuck. If you die then it wasn't your fault.

BUT, you can't stop yourself dieing from drugs. Yea, you might not die fair play, but you can't tell your allergy to stop when you start choking. You are disrespectin' your parents, your family and your friends by doin so. Don't think that I'm talkin blind, sh!t when I used to graff out we used to blaze quite alot. But it affected me in the sense I got an attitude of 'i don't giv a fcuk bout no-one'. So i stopped an im 100% clean now.(lol...skyline :P).

End of the day it's up to you, you can fkin shoot yourself in the head if you really want to, but is it really worth takin' the risk of losin your life, makin everyone else suffer, for a 2hour high off some zoot that's costin' you loads i the long run?

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
IceCreams said:
Yea but you can see left and right, and see no cars are coming, and then you can cross. On a ride, you can see that for the last X years no-one has died, worst that could happen is it fails and you get stuck. If you die then it wasn't your fault.
I can see the statistics on the drugs i do aswell, just like the statistics on deaths on a theme park ride.

IceCreams said:
You are disrespectin' your parents, your family and your friends by doin so.
Are you trying to say you don't ever lie to your parents?

IceCreams said:
Yea, you might not die fair play, but you can't tell your allergy to stop when you start choking.
A) The chances of having an allergy to these drugs are extremely low
B) I don't even have an allergy (to these drugs at least)

ipixel™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2005
IceCreams said:

BUT, you can't stop yourself dieing from drugs. Yea, you might not die fair play, but you can't tell your allergy to stop when you start choking. You are disrespectin' your parents, your family and your friends by doin so. Don't think that I'm talkin blind, sh!t when I used to graff out we used to blaze quite alot. But it affected me in the sense I got an attitude of 'i don't giv a fcuk bout no-one'. So i stopped an im 100% clean now.(lol...skyline :P).

End of the day it's up to you, you can fkin shoot yourself in the head if you really want to, but is it really worth takin' the risk of losin your life, makin everyone else suffer, for a 2hour high off some zoot that's costin' you loads i the long run?

:ghug:

ipixel™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2005

Your always trying to compare two different things.

We are on the topic of fcuking dying by using drugs, killing yourself is direspecting them....you cant compare that to "oh...i spent the money on school stuff"

Completely different you twat.

Your really starting to sicken my Sh1t

Last edited:

IceCreams

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
CR0.
Wittin said:
I can see the statistics on the drugs i do aswell, just like the statistics on deaths on a theme park ride.

A) The chances of having an allergy to these drugs are extremely low
B) I don't even have an allergy (to these drugs at least)

Your not getting the difference.

The ride crashing will affect everyoen the same. If it crashes, everyone dies, if it doesn't, they live. Each persons reaction to drugs is individual, so there can't be that vagueness about it, therefore statistics mean sh!t.

Yea I lie to my parents. I say 'I'll be back by 1' and I walk in at 3. That's just mis-behaviour. I'm not putting my health at risk and abusin their love for me by acting a fool.

Allergy was just an example. You get high on weed and you run into the path of a vehicle. You get high on coke and your cat pisses you off so you kill it. You get high off LSD and some chemical inbalance causes your heart to fail. The possibilities are endless. Don't say that 'Oh, but you never know whats round the corner'. Life throws death at you all the time, why help death by taking drugs?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
how do you call drugs healthy.

Despair

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2005
Brighton
i have been on skunk for some time till i stopped it aint a good thing but it is a good feeling sometime i miss it but i dont think ill go back and its hard cleaning ur self up gd luck :)
EDIT: if u want to chat some time add me to msn [email protected]

ACiD TRiP

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 31, 2005
Southampton, UK
Despair said:
i have been on skunk for some time till i stopped it aint a good thing but it is a good feeling sometime i miss it but i dont think ill go back and its hard cleaning ur self up gd luck :)
EDIT: if u want to chat some time add me to msn [email protected]

After an experience I had just a few minutes ago, I would describe some drugs as self cleansing.

Peace my friend.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
if you knew me about 10 months ago for around a year , a year straight while on CN and so forth i was doing drugs every day and pissed every day, now im clean and thanks to my girl :)..

So my advice to you is ......

PARTY hard, but damn it hurts after

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
EDIT: Removed beacuase of threats!

Last edited:

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
EDIT: Removed because of threats! Dunno why

Last edited:

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
Yamma said:
TBH to me Alchohol is the worst drug I have ever experienced! Alchohol almost killed me and destroyed my life.

BTW 1 question. Do yuo have any family or friends or any ppl who care about u? Can you imagine all of them crying one day because of what alchohol has done to you, have you ever wanted to kill yourself? do you every regret being born? If so then alchohol can make you dream come true. Anyway if you every have kids then, well g/l I can imagine them standing there looking at you while ur drunk and helpless.

TBH I dont really care if u lot say im talking aload of bull****. Thats my experience of drugs and a life taking experience it was.

in moderation
NOT excesively

i do hate junkies though aswell as my dad because they steal stuff from his business..