The last four months of my life...

Join Discord

Tera

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2004
Dude u shudnt do all dat at 1 time >.< 2 sum things up id say ur fuked 4 quite awhile :S dno wat made u do this :(

ACiD TRiP

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 31, 2005
Southampton, UK
I must agree that alcohol is one of the worst drugs avaliable.

As for junkies, I've known one person who is addicted to coke, however he's a complete asshole, I don't think theres such thing as a nice coke addict. The common myth is that all junkies lie and steal just to get their fix, however this is not true. Most addicts understand that what they are doing is wrong and have not become addicted by choice, it's simply one of those things that happens, and once there addicted it is harder then you or I could possibly understand to quit, especially with heroin or coke.

Kurt Cobain and Layne Staley were both addicted to the horse (heroin) and both died as a result of this. If any of you listen to their music you can understand what a terrible thing drug addiction is to cope with.

Peace

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
IceCreams said:
Lol Acid, what a page of bullsh!t. No-one has said 'oi don't do drugs' they've said 'you're a ****in idiot for doin' drugs'. The same way noone can tell you what to do, you can't tell ppl to not tell you what they tell you. Ya know?

He wasn't saying that "noone can tell you what to do". He knew they where giving an opinion on drug users. But he was simly stateing a fact that "you can't truthly comment on something (from your point of view), untill you have experienced it. And not just taken a second view point from someone elses opinion.

Iv'e smoked weed since i was 14. I have cut down quite a bit now compared to what i used to spend. Buying a 1/4 a week, and having a few a day and one to help me get to sleep. Weed is a natural substance. Quote from the dictionary " Essential nature; essence."
God Made Grass, Man Made Booze. Who do you trust?

Peace.

Last edited:

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Richens said:
He wasn't saying that "noone can tell you what to do". He knew they where giving an opinion on drug users. But he was simly stateing a fact that "you can't truthly comment on something (from your point of view), untill you have experienced it. And not just taken a second view point from someone elses opinion.

Iv'e smoked weed since i was 14. I have cut down quite a bit now compared to what i used to spend. Buying a 1/4 a week, and having a few a day and one to help me get to sleep. Weed is a natural substance. Quote from the dictionary " Essential nature; essence."
God Made Grass, Man Made Booze. Who do you trust?

Peace.

God made carbon monoxide too.

SykoWizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004
there are alot of narrowminded very sheltered people on this forum...
you cant comment on drugs untill you have tried them

some people have summed up the dangers of drugs quite well.. you have more chance of being killed crossing the road to your local kebab house then dieing from any particular drug used in a social way.. infact u prob got more chance of dieing eating the local kebab lol

alchohol is actually worse then most drugs. alot of the drugs the effects are short term. alchohol usually lasts the night and in some cases the following morning its ALOT easier to abuse alchohol and very few if any bar staff will refuse to serve you drink even if they think your over pissed..

i remeber this one time at a house party having E for the first time it was an amazing experience, people who would otherwise seem boring had the most intresting things to say. the best thing with e tho is listening to music there was a local band at this party doing a few private performances thoughout the house and it was complete and utter bliss. every note sounded amazing.:Drummer:

weed is another great drug. sitting down infront of a move after a few spliffs or lids is great. remeber watching the gangs of newyork tv seemed massive lol and was tottaly involved in the film..

as for bad experiences ive only ever had 1 attack of paranoia from weed (live on the 5th floor and my bed was beside the window with windows open) i thought i was gonna fall out my window so i moved my bed to other side of room lol. 1 bad in over 100 good is a good ratio compared to booze. just about have a bad experience with every piss up lol damm hangovers.

overall id say dont knock it till you have tried it. and if people still insulting people who like to try drugs who have never had experiences with drugs. GET THE **** OUTSIDE AND LIVE YOUR LIFE CAUSE OBVIOUSLY THE INTERNET IS YOUR WAY OF LIFE..:atpc:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
SykoWizard said:
there are alot of narrowminded very sheltered people on this forum...
you cant comment on drugs untill you have tried them

overall id say dont knock it till you have tried it. and if people still insulting people who like to try drugs who have never had experiences with drugs. GET THE **** OUTSIDE AND LIVE YOUR LIFE CAUSE OBVIOUSLY THE INTERNET IS YOUR WAY OF LIFE..:atpc:

Those are two very stupid comments Maybe most of us have enough common sense to not try kill ourselves by taking illegal drugs

No one has to try drugs to form an opinion about them

ACiD TRiP

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 31, 2005
Southampton, UK
MiloFoxburr, what you don't seem to understand is that you have just as much chance of death if you were to simply stay at home and sit on the internet, which I'm sure some of you guys do. Personally I find it a bit ****ed up that someone would want to live their life by following the rules, not taking risks, thats what living really is.

Maybe most of us have enough sense to not try kill ourselves by taking illegal drugs

If your so afraid of death, next time your out drinking remember this, more people die of from the substance alcohol then all the illegal drugs combined. Just because it's legal doesn't make it healthy for you kid.

ACiD TRiP

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 31, 2005
Southampton, UK

Do you understand how stupid that is? Lets say a game comes out and you get it, all your friends say it's a pile of ****, but you've played it, they haven't. You know it's a good game and they have no right to comment on it because they haven't even played it. It's exactly the same with this debate. Play the game.

SykoWizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004
MiloFoxburr said:
Those are two very stupid comments Maybe most of us have enough common sense to not try kill ourselves by taking illegal drugs

if they want an unbiased opinion on them they do have to try them.. otherwise your listening to others opinions and goverment properganda rather then your own.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
ACiD TRiP said:

Do you understand how stupid that is? Lets say a game comes out and you get it, all your friends say it's a pile of ****, but you've played it, they haven't. You know it's a good game and they have no right to comment on it because they haven't even played it. It's exactly the same with this debate. Play the game.

huh how can you compar a video game to an illegal substance that alters the mind....

Also, that's the stupidest comment on this thread, try it and form an oppinion. Good job.

if they want an unbiased opinion on them they do have to try them.. otherwise your listening to others opinions and goverment properganda rather then your own.

Government propaganda? That's what you attribute the thousands of studys by respected medical institutions and doctors who in a nutshell say drugs are bad?

I don't need to try to digest car oil to form an oppinion that it's unhealthy and dangerous.
MiloFoxburr, what you don't seem to understand is that you have just as much chance of death if you were to simply stay at home and sit on the internet, which I'm sure some of you guys do. Personally I find it a bit ****ed up that someone would want to live their life by following the rules, not taking risks, thats what living really is.

No, I'm sorry, that's not what life is, that's just some rebel immature attitude.

Last edited:

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
urbanfox said:
Government propaganda? That's what you attribute the thousands of studys by respected medical institutions and doctors who in a nutshell say drugs are bad?
Many also argue the good sides of these drugs ;).

LSD in the U.S was at one stage being used to help alcoholics. A carefully led trip ended with a 45% chance of them never using alcohol again, this is the equivelent to something like 5 years of therapy... However i do understand that this does not make recreational use right, but it certainly does disprove 'Drugs are bad'...

ACiD TRiP

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 31, 2005
Southampton, UK

LOL, most of the non biased studies have shown otherwise actually, fool. I cant be bothered to argue with you stupid geeks anymore. Do the world a favour and kill yourself, I'm serious.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
ACiD TRiP said:
MiloFoxburr, what you don't seem to understand is that you have just as much chance of death if you were to simply stay at home and sit on the internet

SO let me get this straight, by sitting in my house, ive got more chance of dieing than if i was out using drugs.

Hey everyone look at me, im on the internet and dont use drugs. Im a ****ing nutcase. Im so cool, im clean and surf webpages, im a risktaker, anyone want autographs.

Obviously if this guys point is true, then taking drugs is for losers with no lives, and are scared to take a few risks, hell taking drugs is for whimps, people who are reading this thread are cool cos were the real risk takers.

Nb: You have just been torn a brand new one by Atomicide, infact, the new one youve got is so ****ing big, you now 200% more aerodynamic.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Atomicide said:
SO let me get this straight, by sitting in my house, ive got more chance of dieing than if i was out using drugs.

Hey everyone look at me, im on the internet and dont use drugs. Im a ****ing nutcase. Im so cool, im clean and surf webpages, im a risktaker, anyone want autographs.

Obviously if this guys point is true, then taking drugs is for losers with no lives, and are scared to take a few risks, hell taking drugs is for whimps, people who are reading this thread are cool cos were the real risk takers.

Nb: You have just been torn a brand new one by Atomicide, infact, the new one youve got is so ****ing big, you now 200% more aerodynamic.

No, sitting at home in your case atom probably could kill you, im sure i dont need to bring up the eating icecream of a machete like weapon incident :P

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
ACiD TRiP said:

LOL, most of the non biased studies have shown otherwise actually, fool. I cant be bothered to argue with you stupid geeks anymore. Do the world a favour and kill yourself, I'm serious.

You should take up stupidity as a career, you'll go far.

:yyyipe: