The Legend Of Mir Essence [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Yeah i agree i did go off on one with because i thought you where break.who asks me the same question a million times a day and it was getn annoying.But i did say sorry when i relised.
you are infact his brother.
As for the hen thing.
I was testing E-shock in town as someone said it wasnt working right.and like a tit you kept killing the hen
so i killed you because you where starting to piss me off with your abuse.
You where doing it to wind me up.
then you started to abuse me and i told you to stop it or id kill you again.
you continued so i made you red.was funny to be honest.mouthy little **** got owned by a guard.
Should do what i asked you in the first place.
As for drop files.
You have some of the best kit ingame all of which i rekon came from evil mir so pull the other one.
As for selling heaven items...ill sell what i want but Heavenitems are not in the GG npc.
They where but i removed them the next day to make people go to evil mir.

Next cry ?.

This just shows further evidence of you been an immature/crap gm/server owner, ever thought about testing on a gm map or something where people won't annoy you? why test in town makes no sense what so ever. Your in game actions as a gm just remind me why i never waist my time with a server run by you.

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
lol....
1.i am Break..and u thaught i was beast
2. u have never said 1 kind word in game that i know of
3.u even take the p**s outta other players
4. my heaven kit didnt come from evilmir...infact i only got 1 brace from there (ask beast..he was the 1 that got 95% of heaven kit in game)
5. the only thing u said was *swear at me again and see what happens*
6. i killed the hen once...then sum noob war carried on doing it.
7. u never tell people what the drops rates are u say *how am i ment to be able to remember everything, i cba to look in db*
8. taoist are still crap *capped curse lvl 1, adv sfb still dont do much dmg to players(with sc 190+).
9. warriors slow is still 1/1, fs/tdb ignors ac/amc and still does 1k hp dmg (even with crap kit)
this has been mentiond to you hundreds upon hundreds of times and all u say is *it seems fine to me* (yet u only test these things with ur gm kit on and at high lvl. (try making urself our lvl with our kit and doing it)

i would post every single thing that makes server crap in my eyes but then i wud prolly get infraction for spamming this thread lol

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
This just shows further evidence of you been an immature/crap gm/server owner, ever thought about testing on a gm map or something where people won't annoy you? why test in town makes no sense what so ever. Your in game actions as a gm just remind me why i never waist my time with a server run by you.

i was testing in front of a player in town because they asked me to

lol....
1.i am Break..and u thaught i was beast
2. u have never said 1 kind word in game that i know of
3.u even take the p**s outta other players
4. my heaven kit didnt come from evilmir...infact i only got 1 brace from there (ask beast..he was the 1 that got 95% of heaven kit in game)
5. the only thing u said was *swear at me again and see what happens*
6. i killed the hen once...then sum noob war carried on doing it.
7. u never tell people what the drops rates are u say *how am i ment to be able to remember everything, i cba to look in db*
8. taoist are still crap *capped curse lvl 1, adv sfb still dont do much dmg to players(with sc 190+).
9. warriors slow is still 1/1, fs/tdb ignors ac/amc and still does 1k hp dmg (even with crap kit)
this has been mentiond to you hundreds upon hundreds of times and all u say is *it seems fine to me* (yet u only test these things with ur gm kit on and at high lvl. (try making urself our lvl with our kit and doing it)

i would post every single thing that makes server crap in my eyes but then i wud prolly get infraction for spamming this thread lol

lol @ this.... i take it you wont be playing anymore then...
good to no

Last edited by a moderator:

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
lol all i did was call him a c**t for taking away sum items that he thaught we got from abuse a bug ingame...wen me and beast camped evilmir for 12hours.
he didnt even give me a warning...all he did was @kill me +said *go on...swear at me again and see wat happens*
earlier on that day i asked him a simple question that most ppl will ask a gamesmaster....*do you know the drop rate of an item*
he had a big old hissy fit at me...then finaly realised that it was my 1st time asking and that he thaught i was another player...didnt even get an opology. after he had ago at me in sz again....i killed the hen that he spawnd and he @killed me again.....so i called him a *retarded f**k* then logged...soon as i logged bak on..i was red with 500 pk points lol.

no wonder y his servers fail...he is a crap gm and should stick to making server files. (make sum1 else a gm)

GET A GRIP M8...UR A GM..EXPECT TO BE ASKED 1000001 QUESTIONS AND STOP BEING STUCK UP UR OWN A** ABOUT THINGS.
IF U DONT WANT TO ANSWER 1 SIMPLE QUESTION. ATLEAST SAY TO THE PLAYER...*I DONT KNOW* OR *IM NOT GIVING THAT INFO OUT*
INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A 10YEAR OLD ABOUT THINGS.
ONLY REASON WHY YOU HAVE ANY SORT OF USER COUNT IS BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY 2.3 MED RATE SERVER ONLINE. W8 UNTILL SOMETHING ELSE COMES UP...SEE WHAT HAPPENS :)

also...u say donations aint much of a deal
yet u sell heaven items and almost everything else

drop rates are crap...evil mir has been killed almost 200 times and had about 6 heaven items from it and a few books..and yet u say mir items arent really really rare to get lol

u need to look @ item stats (every single item for every single level) alot of low lvl items are higher stats that the higher lvl items.
who ever tested ur server (if it was tested at all) took u for a ride m8...still loads of bugs in game and 90% of the time wen ppl mention it to u
you say *i will sort it l8er* or i cba to do it, i am trying to make something work* or *i cba right now post it on forums*
the only time u sort summit out is if a DONATOR asks you to do summit. (sort ur s**t out m8)

server us getting very boring as there isnt much to do...(latest update is a boss quest witch over half the server cant even do)

loving the grammer lol. how come you always moan when things dont go your way?. and about EM 200 isnt actually alot when it spawns every 20-30mins. and camping for 20 hours is **** all ino seems its a med rate. i once camp em on another server for 20hours a day day in day out and spawns was 1hour for bout a week and yeah i was rewarded with full mir kit ofc :). tbh your attitude just stinks gtfo this thread u ****. also gf in mirking yesterday hhhh. and ino your going to infract me ice so lo infraction :)

TaoQueen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2010
Website links don't work, or is it just me ?

I really want to play, Mir is my life.

EDIT: nevermind there working now.

Last edited:

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
Haha, suprised to see this Server still up Everyone Knows what Pob is Like, makes Servers.. gets the Cash.. no Refunds? also Laughin in your Faces yet you still Play? hes making a Charity in his pocket!

Last edited:

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
it is infact the only mir2 2.3 server online...check for yourself :)

Levi134

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2010
Just LOL... so evil mir spawns every half hour and this guy is complaining that he didnt get a good drop after 12 hours or 20 hours... get lost... I remember camping Evil Centipede for 3 days just to get a chance to kill it once to get pots. and then I would join the Q again.

Stop crying about drops.

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
Just LOL... so evil mir spawns every half hour and this guy is complaining that he didnt get a good drop after 12 hours or 20 hours... get lost... I remember camping Evil Centipede for 3 days just to get a chance to kill it once to get pots. and then I would join the Q again.

Stop crying about drops.
lol evilmir is ment to be the best dropping boss in game....evilcentipede is 1 of thr noobyest upon nooby bosses..how can u compare them both lol

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005

Stop crying about drops.

You cannot compare drop ratios to that of Euro, I do not expect to be lining up for the EC on a private server, I don't think there is any game where I'd kill the same thing for 12 hours for bugger all, might as well watch paint dry at least the wall looks new afterwards.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I gotta edmit EM ment to drop x10+ better thn EC.

Maybe he tryin make stuff rare so he doesnt go over the bored with stats. Last time i went on them mir kit stats looked fked up. You asked him if he has done the drop files?

I recon the xmas event sucks for lower levels. Mostly for 50+ Players. When xmas ment to be for all. Why not do what RZ did with them nice boss pets :) So they can hunt more bosses. Then near the end give thm x2 for 30-1 hr To help them level.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
I gotta edmit EM ment to drop x10+ better thn EC.

Maybe he tryin make stuff rare so he doesnt go over the bored with stats. Last time i went on them mir kit stats looked fked up. You asked him if he has done the drop files?

I recon the xmas event sucks for lower levels. Mostly for 50+ Players. When xmas ment to be for all. Why not do what RZ did with them nice boss pets :) So they can hunt more bosses. Then near the end give thm x2 for 30-1 hr To help them level.
any player can get to lvl 50 in a couple of hours.leveling isnt a problem.
reindeers and xmas trees are very easy to kill.
The second part of the event will be much easier

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
any player can get to lvl 50 in a couple of hours.leveling isnt a problem.
reindeers and xmas trees are very easy to kill.
The second part of the event will be much easier
My char is level51, and it's not so easy to kill Reindeers, it's a little boring killing them as it takes me a while and not had anything drop, so I got bored.

I am however in crap shop kit still... No idea where I can get decent items from as nothing seems to drop for me other than shop kit.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
My char is level51, and it's not so easy to kill Reindeers, it's a little boring killing them as it takes me a while and not had anything drop, so I got bored.

I am however in crap shop kit still... No idea where I can get decent items from as nothing seems to drop for me other than shop kit.

looks as tho your one of the unlucky ones.
Lots of people had alot of new kit.
mir items heaven items and alot of new items have droped.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
most of the new items are weard by beast and intchy im guessing. gotta love bank cards

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
most of the new items are weard by beast and intchy im guessing. gotta love bank cards

nothing to do with bank cards.
new items are on almost every player unless your suggesting that every Person who has them donated for them.
Another lame ass attempt to cry donation donation