The official Lost thread

Join Discord

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Well you guys have your 24 thread so i think its fitting to have an official Lost thread (seeing as the last one is a bit stale and full of spam).

Episode 8: I thought this was an awesome episode, strange and leaves you with a few questions but its still a good episode.

I dont want the hobbit to die.......again

Discuss

*Note* Anyone who doesnt use spoiler tags for spoilers will be given an infraction.

Last edited:

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
I need to watch it again
I just cant seem to get my head around it
It was one of those episodes that need to be seen twice

For the first time since the end on season 1 I am LOST again

BH

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
Yeh i know what ya mean,

does this mean charlies gonna die?

or can it stop? n if it does then itll sort dezmand out when he gets back to reality

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Aye i agree, good episode this was. Things are getting weird tbh.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
its a good series of film, but honestly, its people like getting killed in a forest, hows that exciting? i cant get my head around why people like it so much O_O

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
its a good series of film, but honestly, its people like getting killed in a forest, hows that exciting? i cant get my head around why people like it so much O_O

Hows life exciting?

Your born
You die

It the bits between...

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
anyone got a link to view this online like alluc or peekvid? cant find ep8. and dont wanna download.

JackBauerCTU

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2006
LOLS, its only just started out here :S 1st episode is **** and for those that aint seen...

Weird how they have been all over the island but yet aint seen that green patch where they live :/ o wait, **** yeh i forgot there on another island like 2 miles away rofl.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah wasnt that good.

i didnt get that part where all those ppl were told to watch jack. and to why getting jacks tatoo had 'consequences'

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
yeah wasnt that good.

i didnt get that part where all those ppl were told to watch jack. and to why getting jacks tatoo had 'consequences'

I actually quite enjoyed it to be honest

It answered (In lost style) some of the questions like what happened to the kids. The people were there to watch the trial Ferrit not to watch Jack..

The next few episodes should be interesting since it appears the losties will be attacking the others

The music at the end made me go what the ****... lol It was so grand and epic for a not so major thing

Me thinks Karl will lead the losties to the others

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i hope the lost ppl find their village and take it over and steal their dogs and grandmas

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
i hope the lost ppl find their village and take it over and steal their dogs and grandmas

Spoiler for the next ep (Well a bit thats in the promo)
Vincent's back :O

-edit- also the recent promos have shown a building exploding and locke and co sneaking towards another building with weapons in there hands