Developer
May 19, 2003
im showing my interface. i wasnt promoting my server like u :P

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
like i said, the hum file is from level me's client, thats the only place iv seen it anyways. i presume the weapon wil is from there too.

sorry to burst ur bubble but that weapon wil is from korean mir about 2 months ago its in items dn and state , there was 4 weapons which can be seen on H***S****r (oops advertising so i removed it ) , big red one is a fate sword then theres a ling one with a snake wrappped round and thats a tao sword and then the spike one for a wizard. and the piesta resistance is my big blue one ..

I had the the body image ages ago of the dark armour but could never find it in any hum wils.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
well i guess your not the only one who can download wil files eh :P. iv not that armour, and iv seen the weapon before. i bet plenty of other ppl have it too.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
That black dragon robe, i remember making one when 1.4 where big lol. Wasnt hard. Also that colourful rainbow armour or whatever you want to call it. I have the hum.wil for that also.

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
MrMike, every image you have posted, I have wil files for. There nothing special. Also stop advertising your server in every thread you post.

/Haz

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
Wat is up with u ?
if u got a problem can u tell me
rather than just tellin me to shut up plz
least it gets sorted that way ... ty

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
your a spammer, thats whats up. stop spamming my thread!

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
lol this is funny :P anyway back on topic. looks good. when you hopin to get finished? and you gonna be releasing?

/ancient

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
no estimate on finish time. i doubt it'll be soon. ive done the char and bag and main interface. the last main task iv got left is the magic window. then its all just placements of buttons really (which pee's me off)

once its almost done ill release it so ppl can find bugs. then ill fix the bugs and release again.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
bump on this. i need some opinions.

Basically, i got sick of putting this interface together, doing placements is so annoying. so i made a new source with the original interface (the old stone one) added some nice buttons and new features to it etc. it looks really nice, and i thought i cld live with the 800x600 res. but i really cant. the image looks so much sharper in 1024x768 res. so im gonna continue work on my new interface (the original int looks cack when in 1024 res so cant use that).

heres my current layout (not done much more since last time)

images00ac9.jpg

i dont really like it as it is (i know it looks nice in this screeny, but actually ingame its still abit stretched and plain.

i need two bits of help.

1. what can i put in the blank space at the bottom. i need something which will make the interface less dull, and also have a good practical use.

2. how do u want the magic screen doing? a normal old style layout, or something different?

plz help. i really want get this int done so i can continue working on my server lol.