*** Three Heroes ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Seriously don't start. He's welcome to his opinion as are you and I but questioning it will only start an argument we've seen a hundred times.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Seriously don't start. He's welcome to his opinion as are you and I but questioning it will only start an argument we've seen a hundred times.

You agreed with him, when you actually know nothing about the sort of people who donate.

If he had said "I think" it would be different, not "Must have" as if its a fact.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You agreed with him, when you actually know nothing about the sort of people who donate.

If he had said "I think" it would be different, not "Must have" as if its a fact.

What I agreed with is that I think it's pretty sad for people to be waiting, cash in hand, ready to throw their money at a server that's not even up yet.

If Tommy hit a nerve then I suggest you take it up in PM's. Anything else on the subject will receive infractions.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
What I agreed with is that I think it's pretty sad for people to be waiting, cash in hand, ready to throw their money at a server that's not even up yet.

If Tommy hit a nerve then I suggest you take it up in PM's. Anything else on the subject will receive infractions.

but your life isnt sad at all thats why your super mod of lomcn :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I know right.

Thanks for spam stupid mod. Now go infract yourself and delete ur useless post, thanks.

I just love how super mods are allowed to create flame wars about donations that have been discused abotu a million times on this forum. Seriously why dont u just go die no1 cares about ur opinion here? If players wanna donate their money to a server, or burn it, thats THEIR choice, has nothing to do with u.

On topic:

Servers going as planned, launch will still be at 6pm... Will most likely release auto patch updates at about 5 for players ready to log on. for more info please see our forums

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Thanks for spam stupid mod. Now go infract yourself and delete ur useless post, thanks.

I just love how super mods are allowed to create flame wars about donations that have been discused abotu a million times on this forum. Seriously why dont u just go die no1 cares about ur opinion here? If players wanna donate their money to a server, or burn it, thats THEIR choice, has nothing to do with u.

On topic:

Servers going as planned, launch will still be at 6pm... Will most likely release auto patch updates at about 5 for players ready to log on. for more info please see our forums

Yes, that's right... I started it. Right after I told people not to. Imbecile.

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
Link to forum?
all i get is Forum is being updated message

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
ben one question, is there going to be a period at the start of the server where donations are nt allowed like 4h had at start?

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
I am going to kill all of you in-game.
You will bow at my pixel feet.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Ben not had his coffee this morning? You will fight for it because you don't have to lift your little finger a day in your life because these morons pay you to live.

My opinion can be voiced in this community. Don't like it, lump it.

On topic: Thanks for update. Looking forward to it.

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
Ben not had his coffee this morning? You will fight for it because you don't have to lift your little finger a day in your life because these morons pay you to live.

You're a bigger moron than you make other people out to be, sounds like a clean cut case a jealousy.
LET IT GO.

Can't wait for server to open!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Of course ur allowed to voice ur opinion, but is it really needed? What people do with their lives and money is up to them, i could call u sad just for playing the game. Can we not just let these childish arguements go?

Yes, that's right... I started it. Right after I told people not to. Imbecile.

Yer ok, jog on you powerless imbecile, stop thinking your good waving your ban hammer, pls just stay off my thread your not wanted.

ben one question, is there going to be a period at the start of the server where donations are nt allowed like 4h had at start?

its something under discusion atm. I personally feel it would be better to just have them in from the start, and let them slowly come into game, as most players will prefer to play the server a bit before deciding to donate or not. Where as if we dont open the game shop for like 1 week, there will be a massive influx of things from teh gameshop, and will look kinda silly.
Either way we do it its gonna be the same any way

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Please point out where exactly someone has said they are ready to do this? I think you're being very bias and judgemental, tbh.

Watch what you say next time and you won't cause an argument =)

OT:

Server up soon, get your geek faces on.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Server up soon, get your geek faces on.

Im all ready captain ;)

Carnt wait! Also i got fk all els to play on 360... Completed DragonAge II.. Cba with Cod..

PS: Anyone got a browser website game i could play in the mean time? 2 Hours & 23 Mins to go! And Counting!

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010

Im all ready captain ;)

Carnt wait! Also i got fk all els to play on 360... Completed DragonAge II.. Cba with Cod..

PS: Anyone got a browser website game i could play in the mean time? 2 Hours & 23 Mins to go! And Counting!

Blue Waffle has some good browser games, google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.