*** Three Heroes ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
sounds great, but i guess eventually this means the end for 4heroes (just like LR went when the current 4h come online)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
sounds great, but i guess eventually this means the end for 4heroes (just like LR went when the current 4h come online)

Every server has its end. HR has been out long enough imho.

One more Question Ben. Are you going to get lazy like you did with fourheroes?

I'm well aware that you despise Ben and any attempt at a server that may or may not utterly destroy yours, but the updates to 4H were fine. It lasted, how many years?

It's quite amusing, actually. You've yet to put up your server and are already slating another server off. Damn, your good.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
One more Question Ben. Are you going to get lazy like you did with fourheroes?

We never got "lazy" with fourheroes, even with the new server coming, we have plans for fourheroes, but yeah sure.

T0MMY said:
Who was slating koriban you brown nose c*** .

@Ben

Sorry mate I am not worthy of your pixels. All hale ben.
I'd stick to my upcomming 4 months server if i were you instead of spamming other servers adverts.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Definitely be back for this, Good job Ben + others.

/xUniquex

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Good luck, will defo be playing. Will this server have Friend lists ? Mailbox ? Relationship/quest ?

All the best.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
whats the scripts with para's & pro rings, time and time again you see many good servers ruined by them,

also with instant pots, will they be widely available and easy to obtain or costly so less people use them as much.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
when you've ran a successful server for as long as i have ill allow u to speak t me

You mean servers, not server.

Granted your 'servers' have lasted quite long, i guess the cash cow which is 4heroes has strarted to run a little dry hence why now we're looking @ a new server coming up soon, Afterall nothing brings cash in quite like a fresh server eh ben?

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Sounds pretty good Ben, I'll be playing it.

Funny how LOMCN doesn't change, haven't visited for months, tai is still being a sad little troll and the jealous kids are still going on about donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.