*** Three Heroes ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Good luck with this. Like the advert and sounds very promising.
Its nice to see someone giving information about the server and the reason for why they are making it like they are.

Good luck indeed. I will defo pop on to check it out.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
When is this server coming out is there a date ?

no ETA for release atm, but plannin on doin a beta test next week to get a few things checked out, then will go from there.

a lot of updates and thigns will come while the game is online and runnin, as with all my servers, i find it hard to update a server past a certain point while its offline.

but probably isnt far from a release, maybe 2 weeks or so is our aim

I plan to mass email everyone on forums when we have a 100% ETA ne way so if ur signed up jsut check ur emails

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Good luck, server sounds promising and I like the level cap idea (Something I wanted to implement my self if I made a server).

Will give it a try.

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
im abit dizzy but hey, just a fort i was thinking.
if u can gain lvls by pking sum1 higher than u would let taos/warrs pk you for easy lvls.
doesnt seem like a fair feature if this can happen as taos are suppose to be a hard lvling class but own at high lvl. and this feature makes them high lvl off just pking sum1 that lets you, no hard work is neccasary if this feature stays in game.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
im abit dizzy but hey, just a fort i was thinking.
if u can gain lvls by pking sum1 higher than u would let taos/warrs pk you for easy lvls.
doesnt seem like a fair feature if this can happen as taos are suppose to be a hard lvling class but own at high lvl. and this feature makes them high lvl off just pking sum1 that lets you, no hard work is neccasary if this feature stays in game.

Yeah but why would you just give your levels up, as when your pk'd you lose a level.

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
Yeah but why would you just give your levels up, as when your pk'd you lose a level.

wizzys lvl fast compared to taos, and taos own high lvl. so wizzys let taos pk them for a free lvl = loads of high lvl taos. also loads of wizzys lvl taos, this way taos wud get free lvls

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
theres gotta be **** loads of content if theres a lvl cap tho and not just "raids" as everyone isnt a group player...

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
theres gotta be **** loads of content if theres a lvl cap tho and not just "raids" as everyone isnt a group player...

well thats the idea, to have both soloable boss's for ppl to camp and fight over, as well as group areas that ull run every now and then when more ppl are online.

the cap isnt gonna be forever tho, it'll slowly get raised with new patchs

we got a few ideas planned tho to make the server a bit more unique so we're gonna work on them more

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004
Im liking the sound of this. I aint played mir2 properly since the mass banning by game network years ago lol. Level cap seems a brilliant idea if im honest. Just make sure you got lots of **** for people to do at the cap.

Goodluck fella's

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
ill definatly be owning u :)

and ill be owning both of you..hehehe..kidding i am not the pking type really. i am more of a casual player enjoying the atmosphere of seeing silly lil players throwing tantrums over items and and more importantly i love seeing lots of ass kissing when players see a higher lvl.
Looking forward to it.

/2DamnGood
/2Disturbed

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
These quests throughout the server will they be good exp? or like on the high rate were no one does em ? -.- .

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
These quests throughout the server will they be good exp? or like on the high rate were no one does em ? -.- .

put it this way, if u do the quests ur gonna level a lot faster than if u dont do them.

sometimes you people just want to much from things, and expect quests to give instant +1 level or something

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
put it this way, if u do the quests ur gonna level a lot faster than if u dont do them.

sometimes you people just want to much from things, and expect quests to give instant +1 level or something

Not really but on ur last server the quests were like 1% per quest -.- ...

Status
Not open for further replies.