Ti lung

mapadale

Sorry about the late response, memory has blown in the server and not due to be replaced until Sat/Sun. So yes server is currently down for the time being, but it will be back up as soon as the memory is replaced.

As for QU33N & Lomcnviewer, if you have nothing constructive to write, then please do me a favor and shut up.

I could quite easily take the user count of this server above what it currently is at the moment and give certain other servers a run for their money, but unlike the other servers I'm not in it for money, as this is a hobby to me and as such will stay at it's current rate for x16.

mapadale

That was when we had Dreamscape Servers Mir3, it then changed across to TiLung in 2008.

However TiLung isn't on that domain, but is in fact on http://tilung.dreamscape-servers.co.uk and so have the shop on http://tilung.dreamscape-servers.co.uk/shop

So next time anyone actually wants to try and pull something like that again, actually try asking next time and not actually jump to conclusions and as for you Lomcnviewer try actually reading this - [ Player Name List ]

And QU33N which part of **** off do you not actually understand.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Dear god guys. I just deleted half this thread and will probably need to delete the rest. Next time I have to do this I will just start banning users. You are all supposed to be responsible adults it'd be great if you'd act like one.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
Dear god guys. I just deleted half this thread and will probably need to delete the rest. Next time I have to do this I will just start banning users. You are all supposed to be responsible adults it'd be great if you'd act like one.

take it you dont read in the mir3 section much? most seem to be immature children arguing over pointless threads dishing about childish abuse!

banning users sounds like a good idea!

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
It was online for an hour or so then its gone back offline, might not be banned...