Torozor Returns!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
You cannot burn out a power supply, Yoda has explained what exactly has happened and there is know way you can burn wires from you PC. Your just trying to gain respect for DoSing its not big and we all know that you didnt have no part to play in the reason the server is down so i dont think you need to comment on this thread anymore. You wont get your characters back what so ever but you assume that 'trying' to DoS a server will get them back lol? Wont that put you in a worse position than what you are in atm?

Why are you so uptight about a game? Just get on with it, go outside kick a ball against the wall or something just leave mir alone for at least a few hours in the day then you might see sense of how stupid you sound acting like this over a game.

Last edited:

Purple

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2003
i rarely play mir unless theres a good server out so **** you,

@darktao come 2 nottingham

owned ur fun

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
kill cant u host for awhile? im server u did it once over... need server bk up lol need 2 lvl

p.s yoda when its bk up an we get an event 2 make up for down time?

Purple

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2003
who eva threatend me, darktao or posei, come 2 nottingham den u pum holes

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
Purple said:
who eva threatend me, darktao or posei, come 2 nottingham den u pum holes

lol your welcome 2 come 2 boro if u wanna i anit wastein my time on lil kids no more i pwned u ingame on foum and irl i dont need 2 prove it (Y) cya bum boy off out your mam just phoned me up again

Purple

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2003
u threatend me, asked for my address.. now u aint got the balls 2 come?

owned me ingame? i was lvl 80 u was lvl 110 and i made u TT.. when i got bannedi was lvl 141 with over 850 mc.. u was still lvl 117 so who wud of won u batty man.. said ur going out but ur still on forums? shut up

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Purple said:

owned me ingame? i was lvl 80 u was lvl 110 and i made u TT.. when i got bannedi was lvl 141 with over 850 mc.. u was still lvl 117 so who wud of won u batty man.. said ur going out but ur still on forums? shut up

m8 stop this ur a pathetic little 15 year old just stop posting on this forum you aint gonna get ur char back final well when u was 95 i was 125 and next morning you was 130 that show's how much of an life and how much u was braking rules now get lost u freak

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
Purple said:

lol 117? i could of pwned u at lvl 7 n tbh u were the 1 ttin 5000 times u lil puff only reson i tted coz i never had any pm as i was lvlin u didnt even scratch me i just didnt have mp 2 do still i did come bk 2 kill u but u tted when i near u so sh nub

n if u think im scared of u u come 2 boro n then ill show u i just think your a waste of petrol the other day when i had some i would of come

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Angel/Poseidon yes i could host for a bit but u will need to start from the beginning and i even think i still have the old char's lol... not sure if its worth it tho.

Purple u didnt make much of a come back o my previous post did u? Probs coz its not possible :err:

Purple

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2003
angel, i was owning u in a FD fight, so u ran up the side of LDC firewalling like a gurl, why wud i come 2 boro? u threatend me not the other way around.. now u cant back ur mouth u fool

killmaster i dont need a come back. ive put ur server down for afew days, deos me :D

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Killmaster said:
Angel/Poseidon yes i could host for a bit but u will need to start from the beginning and i even think i still have the old char's lol... not sure if its worth it tho.

Purple u didnt make much of a come back o my previous post did u? Probs coz its not possible :err:
Mess around on old chars WEWT.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Purple said:
killmaster i dont need a come back. ive put ur server down for afew days, deos me :D

please just shout up now, u have no need to comment on here anymore as for some reason u dont play it ermmm. it isnt possible for you to make wires burn tbh. we know the facts and your tryin to twist it to make u recieve your char's agen. i would never let u on a server if that the way you act towards thing that doesnt go right for u.

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
Purple said:
angel, i was owning u in a FD fight, so u ran up the side of LDC firewalling like a gurl, why wud i come 2 boro? u threatend me not the other way around.. now u cant back ur mouth u fool

lmao FD fight no1 said it was a FD fight i was pkin u but had no pots where as u u were pottin like *** ya hp moved like 10 times u were runin all the tiem while i was standin there pwnin u only reson i fwed coz u did it 2 me just admit it i pwned u n stop cryin makin it out that your hard when your not end of the day u broke 1 of my life rules never 2 hit a girl opps PWNED end off cya

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
Is there a site 4 new patches 4 torozor because i carnt find one because i carnt conect and if its just because it keeps goin down then wats the point in the sever being open geting tired of this >.<

aka fozzybear

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
twigletuk said:
Is there a site 4 new patches 4 torozor because i carnt find one because i carnt conect and if its just because it keeps goin down then wats the point in the sever being open geting tired of this >.<

aka fozzybear

where u been past few days? server down host havin provb try readin thread ><

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
ok i suggest you all shut up now with all this spam or ill start requesting upon warnings for spamming, just got this problem sorted out and the server is all back up and runing on a rubish laptop there will blag ect dont moan i cant do an event as im busy but maybe a day of 2x exp soon sorry for downtime dont complain or ill take it down.

/Yoda

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
Zidio said:
ok i suggest you all shut up now with all this spam or ill start requesting upon warnings for spamming, just got this problem sorted out and the server is all back up and runing on a rubish laptop there will blag ect dont moan i cant do an event as im busy but maybe a day of 2x exp soon sorry for downtime dont complain or ill take it down.

/Yoda

day of 2x exp humm sorry 2 ***** but thats where crusade fuked up dont do the same m8 im doin like 20+ lvls aday as it is will *** it up

soz for all thos who would like it but u no im rite

Status
Not open for further replies.