Torozor Returns!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Not ledu problem, its the setup of the server that causes you to attempt to login more than once, dont worry you will get used to it but very annoying lol.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
end of the day if u dnt wna play the server then dnt, for sum ppl who have played it b4 and who havnt played it b4 it is a gd server, and it shld b put on leos site to get more users online and it needs a few updates but other than that gd server

/BLEH

AngelEyes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2004
the server has been + always will be good... to let it die wud jus b a total waste if u ask me lol

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
AngelEyes said:
the server has been + always will be good... to let it die wud jus b a total waste if u ask me lol

yes i agree, it would be a waste as it's the best server out atm tbh, and if ppl keep sayin let it die u can shuv ur mouth up your backside. we should be gr8full that a person like yoda is still host'ing and want's nothing in return thats what some ppl dont understand

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
can we get link 2 top 10 list on here play cant look at it as it anit on online list n i have no idea where 2 go lal

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
ye its down for a laptop cool down atm shud be back up soon with a new exe possibly >.< and shouldnt have no more downtime sorry will be bck up soon with new exe :)

metal

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 24, 2006
owo lol.
i think that you had post the new exe url on your last reply
sry for my mistake

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
im sure you need to download the fix for that wrong error we used to have it uploaded somewhere think it was richens but his site has recently been wiped a few times i know 100% if you go on the disturbed thread its on thier OR you could download torozor full client which is sorted out now minus the mini maps

Torozor Full Client http://www.senture-mir.com/clients/Torozor.rar (Download Extract Replace Exe With New One)

EDIT:That was a mishion 2 find >.< ne way before you go downloading the full client download this http://www.disturbed-server.com/Extr...0directory.rar extract to your data directory :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.