Torozor Returns!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
MekWarrior said:
Well well well torozor back from the dead :P *downloads updates* heh

Trooperr from euro beta?? If so n1 and welcome :D

MekWarrior

Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2003
Newcastle
Well me and fred yes even though he plays WoW now i have just returnd to mir after quiting WoW recently myself... so back to toro i go after it shut down a while back :) .....

and thanks for the welcome

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
i cant get on :S it keeps freezing after login screen :S

AngelEyes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2004
Chongwe said:
let torozor die already :/

aw cmon chong ya cant b that bored of it ;P nooo chance lol :D
get playin again an ill join ya -_- me msn hasnt bin workin since like... forever so lmao havnt bin able to speak to ya ^_^

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Right. Work or warning to people. i see any spam, swearing fighting here you will be warned or banned end of. thanks :)
/JadeFox

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Purple said:
taos well over powerd, with enchancer darktao can get sc 850+ at lvl 60, and can kill my wizz in 1 hit with over 1k mp

log on and guild me.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Hey Guys Please dont spam this thread and yes the server is all fully up and runing and its pretty stable although we did have a little d.c early which i am sorry about anyways keep the spam down i should b releasing a full client soon and some updates me and Xanan are working on. Xanan is a semi GM ingame myself (Yoda) will be the only full gamemaster in the server. Hope you guys are enjoying it we are going to give torozor our best shot this time peeps so beware!

/Yoda

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
lol @ ppl sayin taos are overpowered. just wait til u get a lvl200 tao. enhancer to get over 2000sc. red poison, green poison, and 2 sfb later any lvl 180+ warrior is flat on his back.

same with a wizzy. anyone takes more than two steps in mc1500+ firewall and he's literally toast.

overpowered? you aint seen nothin yet lol.

need to tweak the spells i think yoda m8

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
well see what happens matey due to the stats of the server it is very hard to work out a balanced power throughout the powers anyway im sure we will get ther eventually may take sum time but u know ;)

/Yoda

Trivium

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
Cai use the crusade client and put these patches into it or do i need to download the official 1.9 client?

Or just extract these patches to make a full folder?

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Annon said:
lol @ ppl sayin taos are overpowered. just wait til u get a lvl200 tao. enhancer to get over 2000sc. red poison, green poison, and 2 sfb later any lvl 180+ warrior is flat on his back.

same with a wizzy. anyone takes more than two steps in mc1500+ firewall and he's literally toast.

overpowered? you aint seen nothin yet lol.

need to tweak the spells i think yoda m8
You should play mate, Be like old times =]

But without Mace/Myth/Out =/ unfortunately.

Me Own Sweet Pope Angeleyes Xian Killmaster still play =] and not forgetting GRIPPY ofcourse.

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Trivium - yes that would work i should think as both servers are run from roughly the same client.

Is good to see so many old m8's playing again, Torozor always bring ppl back that you havent spoke to from last Torozor lol...

Would be nice to see Mace Myth and Outsider back on here and Mace/Clipper i think and if so he did play for a bit then went back to Crusade.

Server seems stable now, no lagg outs so far this morning.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
we have only had about 3 "lag outs" as you lot put them so far which is due to my internet finding a better speed to conect at so it disconects me and conects at it but if u have more peaple useing bt`s services it will d/c me again and put down abit lo i dont see the point in this system bt now do at all but i guess ill have to live with it lol! servers going ok the full client is almost complete minus the mini maps which i am going to try get done today we have a nice interface ect :) should be able to download the full client withing a couple of days good luck peeps :)

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
Char wipe sucks!! would be better if chars were still there and you just added more things to do at 200+!!!!!

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
if anymore peaple say that im going to comit suiside.... all the chars from last torozor were "hacked" how peaple say there was no point in carrying on with it at all so stop saying it lol! its not exactly hard to level on torozor anyway i started my own char and got to lvl 31 in about half hour and once ur past lvl 42 its easy. stop the moanin please u sound like my mother ¬_¬

Status
Not open for further replies.