Torozor Returns!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
JadeFox said:
Right. Work or warning to people. i see any spam, swearing fighting here you will be warned or banned end of. thanks :)
/JadeFox

shutup :)

, erm make a full client for christ sake i never get patches installed properly, make mass psn a less rare item as rest of skillls r common items

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
are you blind colonel its seems that way any way ill get uploading the client without the mini maps in and sort them out some other time and post them.

MekWarrior

Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2003
Newcastle
Raaaaaa server pwnz good to b back lol :):) - at work does no1 else work like? ill log on and every1 will b 200 or sumit ill catch ya :punch: :brows: :fthrower:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
yer well i just realised about crusade, so im fine for client atm and im a happy bunny, only thing is mass psn as last time i was lvl 190 odd b4 i got it lol, i got 1 gcse left, but hols in 3weeks ( if it stays up that long :P ) ye but gd to b bk

/BLEH

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Surely u guys would be doing something better then playing games when u finish ur GCSEs? lol

Like me, i got myself mashed constantly when i finished mine last year lol.

Tbh i wish i was back at school =/ was so much better bein round all my m8s, now i hardly see them, apart from the 1's that came to college with me.

Last day of school owned so much, i got every signature of the year :P

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
sonic. i get mashed, with mates, at the computer. go play football. go enjoy the sun. all the stuff you do when your mashed with mates lol.

i still got shirt signing day and prom

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
my last exam is physics wldnt put me in for R.E exam as i got 2% in mock exam and i argued with teacher over the questions, going camping tuesday taking lots of booze n gals. I miss prom as im on holiday to spain for 3 weeks gd in 1 way bad in anotha lol

/BLEH

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
chippy said:
is torozor down as i try logging in and it just stays like it so i exit

i get same problem m8. type in id + pass nothing happens. open exe again, type in id + pass, abnormal exit will come up like 3 times in a row of trying to log-in, the next time you will get in :)

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Loved1 said:
i get same problem m8. type in id + pass nothing happens. open exe again, type in id + pass, abnormal exit will come up like 3 times in a row of trying to log-in, the next time you will get in :)

every1 get's that but ive found away to get past that somtimes put ur id in then put a wroung pass in then put u corect password in should work i h8 this damn No-IP ****e its only good for soma tbh but ah well :)

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
oO sounds like a good idea, ill try it on next log-in :).

only reason i said i have the problem is cos somebody asked why torozor wasnt working :)

Purple

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2003
Servers Corrupt.. People lick his arse so he deos what ever they say :)

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Purple said:

go away already youv been banned due to disobaying rules i have had memeber s complaining about it so i was forced to de-level you, you opened you big trap with your abuse towards me which got urself banned. end of, go cry else and im waiting for you to dos my server still. idiot

P.S please keep on topic peeps lol although its nice to know what you got upto after your exams but still this isnt the thread for it and yes the server is up the ip has changed due to the fact we are not on leos atm its not the no ip service that causes the login its either routers or the .dll file the exe uses im still trying to find out which is causing it as it would be nice to solve this problem.

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Purple said:
well m8 server is not corrupt and we dont lick yoda's arse lol. u was loosing levels due to FireWalling al lthe leveling room's but ur mouth got u banned not us so pls m8 calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.